PDA

View Full Version : Bend Over

DEVOREFLYER
07-30-2015, 08:01 PM
If the nuts in Sacramento haven't done enough to make your life miserable it's going to get worse a lot worse and a whole lot more expensive to live in Komifornia..

From SB350

Bill Text
The people of the State of California do enact as follows:

SECTION 1. This act shall be known and may be cited as the Clean Energy and Pollution Reduction Act of 2015.
SEC. 2. (a) The Legislature finds and declares that the Governor has called for a new set of objectives in clean energy, clean air, and pollution reduction for 2030 and beyond. Those objectives consist of the following:
(1) To increase from 33 percent to 50 percent, the procurement of our electricity from renewable sources.
(2) To reduce today’s petroleum use in cars and trucks by up to 50 percent.
(3) To double the efficiency of existing buildings.
(b) It is the intent of the Legislature in enacting this act to codify the targets described under subdivision (a) to ensure they are permanent, enforceable, and quantifiable.
SEC. 3. Section 43013 of the Health and Safety Code is amended to read:

43013. (a) The state board shall adopt and implement motor vehicle emission standards, in-use performance standards, and motor vehicle fuel specifications for the control of air contaminants and sources of air pollution which the state board has found to be necessary, cost effective, and technologically feasible, to carry out the purposes of this division and in furtherance of achieving a reduction in petroleum use in motor vehicles by 50 percent by January 1, 2030, unless preempted by federal law.

old pudd fisher
07-30-2015, 09:49 PM
I would exit So Cal in a heart beat being retired. But my wife needs to be around the grandkids, so that's how it is and I except that. Stuck here but all is ok.

DarkShadow
07-31-2015, 10:40 AM
Bring back good ole fashioned coal, I say.