PDA

View Full Version : Fish Cat float tube $90.00

jeepinkal
07-30-2015, 01:17 PM
I am selling my burnt orange Fish Cat for $90.00. Its the older model and i will add pics tonight. It has 2 new bladders that were replaced last season. It has quite a few miles on it and it has seen better days, but it floats great and i have spent countless hours on it catching fish. I did cut of the straps that hold the seat up to make it easier to lean back and relieve myself.

If you are looking to get into float tubeing and dont wanna break the bank or you want a couple of spare bladders and an extra tube, here is a great buy.

jeepinkal
07-31-2015, 10:36 AM
still available

Misfitdog
08-01-2015, 01:56 PM
I am selling my burnt orange Fish Cat for $90.00. Its the older model and i will add pics tonight. It has 2 new bladders that were replaced last season. It has quite a few miles on it and it has seen better days, but it floats great and i have spent countless hours on it catching fish. I did cut of the straps that hold the seat up to make it easier to lean back and relieve myself.

If you are looking to get into float tubeing and dont wanna break the bank or you want a couple of spare bladders and an extra tube, here is a great buy.

You disgust me Good , sir ... as a float tuber myself for over 25yrs i have never once did that in the water ... good luck selling your pee tube

jeepinkal
08-01-2015, 02:21 PM
You disgust me Good , sir ... as a float tuber myself for over 25yrs i have never once did that in the water ... good luck selling your pee tube

Who said anything about peeing?

the killa fish taco
08-01-2015, 09:54 PM
Where are you located?

jeepinkal
08-02-2015, 05:55 AM
Where are you located?

Silver Lake, NE LA, but I work in Long Beach so I can meet around there too.

fishfinder
08-04-2015, 01:07 PM

LOL! I was thinking the same thing.