PDA

View Full Version : strange fish in the surf

trollmiester
07-25-2015, 10:41 AM
my buddy mark and his son droped there car off for me to work on yesterday at sevem thirty in the morning.they went surf fishing for a hour and a half and caught some sharks.when they pulled up they said come and see this fish it will not fit in the ice chest-o my god[17 and a half pound striper.it was hard to get back to work.soon as I got home went 11 minutes down the road and casted a white lucky craft wingnut had given me--thanx Arthur--casted for 13 minutes with no hits,the whole time talking to my self saying this was a waste of time -now this was my first surf fishing session of the year.merry christrmas and happy new year--casted weigh out slow retieve and mr.lucky craft was peeling brand new 12 pound test.i couldn't show off no body around.after 10 minutes I got him in.little over 7 poumd striper 23 and a half inch long-picture to follow--thanx Arthur again.i think ill have a cheeseburger now

http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp60/roostertailroid/IMG_1620_zpsf67nt7gm.jpg

bones
07-25-2015, 11:04 AM
Let me be the first to say it......F.........ing Trolly:ROFL:
. Classic brotha.......OMG

Wingnut
07-25-2015, 11:21 AM
OMG, Trolly gets a Striper out of the surf... I'm retiring from surf fishing! :Envious:

Awesome job Chris, proud of ya! :Big Grin:

*&%$#@ Chris!!! :Big Smile:

TroutOnly
07-25-2015, 12:03 PM
im so proud of you chris..........thanks for the phone call and the insiders report............now get back out there and catch me another one...........

Rooster
07-25-2015, 01:46 PM
Great report my brother. Always love when you call me up and give me the on the water reports. So pumped for you Sir Troll A lot.
Forgive the nidity

http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp60/roostertailroid/IMG_1620_zpsf67nt7gm.jpg

Wingnut
07-25-2015, 02:10 PM

Awww man, that looks like one of the Striper that you buy from 99 Ranch Market. :LOL:

Put some clothes on Chris...
C'mon bro, there are women and children that frequent this board. :ROFL:

Just messing with ya my friend... well done on the Lineside out from the surf. I'm totally jealous. :Envious: :Thumbs Up:

bones
07-25-2015, 04:58 PM
The Armenian Medical Association now has confirmed that a diet of Stripper.......ummm....errr...STRIPER is the best zero carb diet for Preggo Type 2 diabetes syndrome.
HEY....I recognize that front porch.

----------<><

DockRat
07-25-2015, 07:09 PM
Great catch. I wonder if the SW ones taste the same as the FW ones ?

PONTOON
07-26-2015, 08:45 AM
Congratulations Buddy! :Cool:

The phone call was classic Trollmeister excitement. I knew your first fish on the Lucky Craft was going to be a memorable one! :Thumbs Up::Thumbs Up:

TroutOnly
07-26-2015, 09:06 AM
no they don't D/R...............

bachiboy
07-26-2015, 10:53 PM
Way to go trolly! The "f....ing trollmiester" texts came flying in as soon as you posted. :ROFL: Gotta love it!:Wink:

Congrats!
Don

Edgar
07-27-2015, 12:10 AM
Congrats on a RARE lineside from the suds sir ! Gonna wear my lucky, team 57 trollmeister tshirt out on my next session , maybe the "LUCK" or "SKILL" (whichever you prefer lol) will pass on to me :LOL:
Menq qich enq bayc mez hay en asum LoL

Tight lines Sir !

Which Way Out
07-27-2015, 05:59 AM
Chris you da man!

WWO

bones
07-28-2015, 09:30 AM
Menq qich enq bayc mez hay en asum LoL

I think either Edgar just coughed up a fur ball or he is talking dirty to ya Chris:ROFL:

trollmiester
07-28-2015, 09:59 AM
no bones it was good words in Armenian.i have been fishing everyday since for around a hour after work.--not one bite not even a perch.last night no salad at all in Hermosa-.the nice thing water feels great and warm and nice eye candy walking the beaches.the only thing I do not understand-one rod out on a long rod holder baited down-while im fishing the lucky craft on the other-people will not go around the rod.they cant miss it has 20 pound test and they walk right on it.well I guess times change ,when I moved to 229 Longfellow in 1968 and surf fished a lot.thanx for the good words everybody.

murrieta angler
07-28-2015, 11:17 AM
Nice catch Chris and congratulations..:Big Grin:
Shoot, now you don't have to go to Diamond Valley any more for your striper fix....:LOL:
Take care Bro,
Robert
<><

Edgar
07-28-2015, 11:58 AM
I think either Edgar just coughed up a fur ball or he is talking dirty to ya Chris:ROFL:

Cough... Cough... @hhhm , one of those sayings.

troutdog
07-29-2015, 12:24 AM
WTG Trolly, keep at it and get that DD with your name on it!

TD