PDA

View Full Version : bass fishing

gcopple
07-10-2015, 02:33 PM
how is it right now? since the closure of dvl i am looking to find water anywhere i can and i'm sick of going to perris...

JDS13
07-23-2015, 12:35 PM
Big Bear is fun, I do pretty good with tubes, jigs and creature baits. Nothing big, some small/large mouths to 3lbs. unfortunately I have not fished it this year, might want to call and find out the ramp situation with the low lake level.

JDS-13

gcopple
07-28-2015, 05:49 PM
Big Bear is fun, I do pretty good with tubes, jigs and creature baits. Nothing big, some small/large mouths to 3lbs. unfortunately I have not fished it this year, might want to call and find out the ramp situation with the low lake level.

JDS-13

thanks for the info bud, i appreciate it.

allIdoIsfish
07-29-2015, 04:50 PM
anyone been there lately? Im going up there in a couple of weeks for my annual trip! Whats up with the bass spawn and the trout bite?

ScottyP
08-21-2015, 05:24 PM
I love Big Bear for warm water fish. The bass spawn in May, but bite up into November. Oh, and did I mention smallies! Throw in the crappie and the beautiful pumpkinseed sunfish, you can't beat Big Bear. Good luck and post up some pics of your trip.

esteban1t
08-21-2015, 08:15 PM
i dont know how the fishing is but i went there a week ago and the water level was extremely low