PDA

View Full Version : Wanting your old smart phone

Piss on Myspace
07-10-2015, 01:51 AM
Greeting my fellow fnn'rs...unfortunately the time has come again where I surrendered my phone to the drink in order to pay dues to the fish gods, I suppose. Hopefully he has a Verizon plan lol....unfortunately, I don't have an upgrade till the end of December and just can't see myself paying full msrp. Does anybody out there have an old phone they wouldn't mind parting with... ill have cash in hand and if that's not your thing, perhaps a few nice beers may do the trick. Lemme know what you got....thanks fnn. Cheers!

-dave

drc521
07-10-2015, 09:50 AM
Greeting my fellow fnn'rs...unfortunately the time has come again where I surrendered my phone to the drink in order to pay dues to the fish gods, I suppose. Hopefully he has a Verizon plan lol....unfortunately, I don't have an upgrade till the end of December and just can't see myself paying full msrp. Does anybody out there have an old phone they wouldn't mind parting with... ill have cash in hand and if that's not your thing, perhaps a few nice beers may do the trick. Lemme know what you got....thanks fnn. Cheers!

-dave

Where are you located? If you are near the South Bay, you can come see me at MobileFix Center on PCH and Hawthorne. I manage an electronics repair shop and I have new and used phones from 30$ and up. I have some older androids from 80$+ and iphone's starting at 120$ (iphone 4). These are for Verizon (amongst other carriers). I can help you out. :Big Grin:

Piss on Myspace
07-13-2015, 01:32 AM
thanks drc521, i appreciate it. Unfortunately the south bay is a few hours away from where im at. Ill keep that in mind tho. I seen some online that run $60 for the iPhone 4. If im down that way for work, ill definitely stop by. Would you consider shipping? Thanks again mang

.....still looking

EL JEFE
07-13-2015, 03:21 PM
PM sent.........