PDA

View Full Version : 6/10/15 native sun

FrankyG
06-10-2015, 09:12 PM
I saw the reports Tuesday afternoon after two of my buddies texted me about what was going on and I contemplated on going out by myself or not and I said screw it I'm only young once so I set the alarm for 415am and got up and got ready and headed out to San Pedro. Got to the landing at 630 and I was number 52, I knew it was going to be combat fishing but I was ready for it, we ended up with 65 people and landed 54 yellows. I fished the iron most the day with not a single bite on the iron but it's all worth that one bite, I seen some fish caught on the iron but most were on bait, I got to use 4 pieces of bait before we ran out and got 2 yellows on bait, one on a dropper loop and one on a flyline sardine. I finally got to break in my Truline L100h but while I was fighting the fish and going under someone to follow my fish some guy knocked my phenix hat in the water which sucks because my good buddy gave me that hat. We ended up getting in at 3 because the bite shut down and we were all out of bait. Kinda choppy out there today

webmaster
06-11-2015, 10:05 AM
Nice going Franky, thanks for sharing. It's going to be a great summer!

FrankyG
06-11-2015, 12:47 PM
Thanks Jeff, it's going to be an insane summer this year! there's a lot of fish in out backyard this year I can't wait to get on them full speed it's going to be epic

TUNAVIC
06-12-2015, 07:37 AM
Nice bite going solo,bummer on the hat,those are nice tails!

Cya Tuna Vic