PDA

View Full Version : The key word here is FLUX

P.A.W.
06-05-2015, 06:31 AM
The phrase "Well, that's Skinner for you" is well known to the regulars, but it's even more true lately. Seems everyday is a new adventure out there. One day the frog bite is hot, the next nada. Topwaters are killing both stripers and LMB but 24 hours later not so much. Monday I was in the middle of a Giant boil (they were all rats) I mean 4 separate boils all in the same vicinity. I estimate 500 fish at least... Wednesday and Thursday.... where did they go?. Water is coming down too at the rate of a foot or two a day. The cutbait bite for striper is also back on after a month of lure chasing activity, but at this rate who knows how long that will last? I carry about 9 poles on deck now with all kinds of fare for the fickle Skinner feesh. Like Forrest Gump says "You never know what you're gonna get".

DEVOREFLYER
06-05-2015, 08:20 AM
Boy isn't that the truth about fishing. Just when you get your confidence and think you have it all figured out and are on your "A" game you get a curve ball thrown at ya. Ya win a few, lose a few and sometimes ya get rained out.

TroutOnly
06-07-2015, 05:22 PM
..............its called fishing ,not catching..............