PDA

View Full Version : Float tubeing Piru Lake

jeepinkal
06-03-2015, 07:17 PM
I wana change it up and fish waters that I never have before so I am going to give Piru a shot on the tube. I do have a few questions.

Where is the best place to launch at Piru?

Is there an area i should concentrate on?

What are the best lures to use there?

Any other info is appreciated.

jeepinkal
06-04-2015, 04:04 PM
Went today. Water is really low, I saw a couple boats not able to launch because of the depth. There is a lot of grass and weeds growing. Threw a square bill, senko, drop shot and a frog. only scratched a small one on the square bill. Talk to a couple of guys and the launch ramp and they only got one too. Cloudy and cool all day, steady wind about 15 - 20 MPH. I was off the water by noon.

After paying 19 dollars to fish, i think i will look for a new spot. Anyone got any ideas?

joetro474
07-14-2015, 06:53 PM
They let you Float tube Piru????

fishfinder
07-24-2015, 10:20 AM
Went today. Water is really low, I saw a couple boats not able to launch because of the depth. There is a lot of grass and weeds growing. Threw a square bill, senko, drop shot and a frog. only scratched a small one on the square bill. Talk to a couple of guys and the launch ramp and they only got one too. Cloudy and cool all day, steady wind about 15 - 20 MPH. I was off the water by noon.

After paying 19 dollars to fish, i think i will look for a new spot. Anyone got any ideas?

Brite lake is $5 to fish. Tehachapi.