PDA

View Full Version : The Swimbait slammer PB

Edgar
05-26-2015, 09:35 AM
Hey Everyone , its been a while since I've put up a report. "Luck" has been on my side lately , and i have been blessed with a few encounters with Mother natures BEAUTS. This post is dedicated to all the heartbreaks i have had with leopards in the past few months . My local Haunts have been overwhelmed with grass lately , so i have been doing a lot of searching for cleaner water , and my search took me down to the south bay, yesterday the search paid off big time. 1 st swimsbait slammer of the day was a 10" calico , then came a descent perch , then a Short Ghost , then i tied my PB Bean 24" (Swimbait inhaler)LoL. And then my swimbait gets slammed soooooo hard i was lucky the beast didn't take the rod out of my hands :LOL:. Then it was a Violent 10 minute tug of war , at first i thought i had a TOAD ghost on , but it showed itself a few minutes into the fight . Here She is guys, 62 inches of PB Kitty on a 4" Zman swimmie and 3/8 oz lead head :Cool:.

Tight lines,
Edgar

PokerFish
05-26-2015, 11:26 AM
Nice leopard buddy, that thing is a brute!

bones
05-26-2015, 05:52 PM
Nice Leo Edgar. Beats my PB Leo for sure!
You are starting to remind me of fishep..... Fishing all over the place!
How hard was it to stand in the water and snatch a big ol leo with a blue plastic lip gripper as it swam up to you anyways:ROFL:

Edgar
05-26-2015, 09:30 PM
Nice Leo Edgar. Beats my PB Leo for sure!
You are starting to remind me of fishep..... Fishing all over the place!
How hard was it to stand in the water and snatch a big ol leo with a blue plastic lip gripper as it swam up to you anyways:ROFL:

It was pretty tough :LOL:, leopards have a thing for cheap blue plastic lipers :Envious:. Its just a matter of time , i am positive you'll pull out something extraordinary soon and bash my leo to the ground :LOL:.

iLLest
05-27-2015, 01:15 AM
Wow, awesome catch.
That definitely is a nice kitty right there.
And on the swimbait!? haha, thats awesome.

Edgar
05-27-2015, 08:58 AM
Wow, awesome catch.
That definitely is a nice kitty right there.
And on the swimbait!? haha, thats awesome.

Yup, on the swimbait, i guess she was hungry :LOL:. Luck was on her side though, she ate the "right" swimbait , and was free to go after a couple pics , swam off nice and strong!

TUNAVIC
05-27-2015, 09:01 AM
From the surf,sweet!

Cya Tuna Vic