PDA

View Full Version : Yucaipa Regional Park Information

Mr T-rex
05-21-2015, 10:21 AM
Heading out to Yucaipa sunday morning to BBQ with the fam but i will sneak away to do some fishing haha
I have never been to that lake before so i will be a newbie
I read on the site that the cat season starts on may 22nd tomorrow and i hope its true
Any information for a fellow fisherman would be nice

etucker1959
05-21-2015, 12:58 PM
Heading out to Yucaipa sunday morning to BBQ with the fam but i will sneak away to do some fishing haha
I have never been to that lake before so i will be a newbie
I read on the site that the cat season starts on may 22nd tomorrow and i hope its true
Any information for a fellow fisherman would be nice
Fish the top lake on the North shore. (the side with no grass) lol Fishing is probably a little better on the right side of the wooden pier, but I have done good a few times on the left side of the pier. Most of the best fishing is within 200 feet on both sides of the Pier. I've caught a few on the rock dam also. You know I'm talking about catfish, however I've seen some pretty big trout still swimming around early in the catfish season. The bottom lake is ok, but I like the top one soooo much more!!!!! The middle lake is carp and bass only. (No Catfish) Good luck and I hope you catch a bunch!!!!!

Mr T-rex
05-21-2015, 01:23 PM
Fish the top lake on the North shore. (the side with no grass) lol Fishing is probably a little better on the right side of the wooden pier, but I have done good a few times on the left side of the pier. Most of the best fishing is within 200 feet on both sides of the Pier. I've caught a few on the rock dam also. You know I'm talking about catfish, however I've seen some pretty big trout still swimming around early in the catfish season. The bottom lake is ok, but I like the top one soooo much more!!!!! The middle lake is carp and bass only. (No Catfish) Good luck and I hope you catch a bunch!!!!!

Perfect and i truly appreciate the information hopefully i get into some fish this sunday
Your information is always on point last time i killed at LNL all thanks to you buddy
Report coming soon