PDA

View Full Version : Off roading with my 4x4.

old pudd fisher
05-12-2015, 08:06 PM
Took a little day trip in the high desert yesterday. We found this old abandoned ranch house and looked around it and inside found the dead cat. I think is a small Bob Cat what do you think it is ? We also found a lot of other interesting things like these two boats. Sure was fun.4622446225462264622746228

CHUCKY
05-12-2015, 08:58 PM
Where is that? Phelan? It looks windy out there. I say bobcat.

old pudd fisher
05-12-2015, 09:03 PM
I little north of Barstow.

augnmike
05-13-2015, 08:17 AM
The boat is what blows my mind, who would have thought the water level would have ever been that far inland.

Wreck it rose
05-13-2015, 09:39 AM
are those boats for sale?

DarkShadow
05-13-2015, 09:48 AM
The boat is what blows my mind, who would have thought the water level would have ever been that far inland.

Something tells me that it was trailered over there and then discarded.

DEVOREFLYER
05-13-2015, 10:15 AM
Damn Drought!!!!!!

seal
05-13-2015, 11:40 AM
My house my boat my cat. It's a good cat, don't even have to feed it sucks at mousing though.

DarkShadow
05-13-2015, 02:08 PM
My house my boat my cat. It's a good cat, don't even have to feed it sucks at mousing though.

How'd you manage when the great flood of the late Pleistocene era happened and your boat ended up on dry land when the seas retreated?

Lady Quagga
05-13-2015, 02:19 PM
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=46226&d=1431486329

Hot damn, a Thirsty-Two Ouncer....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsxzs_oi8tw

TUNAVIC
05-13-2015, 03:09 PM
That looks like a fun trip,I'm more coastal myself,but your pics look cool,I'd say that's a.....really "dead cat" and the boats,well that's just sad. Thanks for the pics.

Cya Tuna Vic

seal
05-13-2015, 03:51 PM
How'd you manage when the great flood of the late Pleistocene era happened and your boat ended up on dry land when the seas retreated?

I might be old but not quite that old. Moved it there just last year was told El Nino was going to hit. Damn climate change screwed me again!

Lady Quagga
05-13-2015, 04:24 PM
I might be old but not quite that old. Moved it there just last year was told El Nino was going to hit. Damn climate change screwed me again!

No seal - you should be blaming the econazis for not diverting environmental water to your boat.

BALLERONBUDGET
05-13-2015, 05:31 PM
careful rolling up on those......walter white and jessie might be cooking up a batch!!!!! u know how they ended up....

old pudd fisher
05-13-2015, 06:20 PM
careful rolling up on those......walter white and jessie might be cooking up a batch!!!!! u know how they ended up....
Yep we are careful about that. Been four wheelin the desert for over 40 years off and on and seen some stuff out there thanks for the tip.46230 RV meth lab.

CHUCKY
05-13-2015, 08:56 PM
No seal - you should be blaming the econazis for not diverting environmental water to your boat.

Thread jack

Lady Quagga
05-13-2015, 11:04 PM
Thread jack

Not the brightest bulb in the box, are ya?

Brent
05-14-2015, 09:55 AM

You know,

I used to like some of your posts and your baiting of the obvious on here, but I've noticed something about you LQ.
This reply is not witty at all, just a damn insult.
I'm starting to see why almost everyone on here doesn't like you.
Not only do you seem to be this self absorbed person that gets high trying to prove you're smarter than everyone else. (known that all along)
Your just a mean angry person.

I look forward to your insulting reply.

Brent

Lady Quagga
05-14-2015, 10:50 AM
You know,

I used to like some of your posts and your baiting of the obvious on here, but I've noticed something about you LQ.
This reply is not witty at all, just a damn insult.
I'm starting to see why almost everyone on here doesn't like you.
Not only do you seem to be this self absorbed person that gets high trying to prove you're smarter than everyone else. (known that all along)
Your just a mean angry person.

I look forward to your insulting reply.

Brent

Brent, your posts are typically well-considered and intelligent. And while I may not agree with your previous post, an insult would be unwarranted.

The reason so many look unfavorably upon me is because I refuse to let them get away with posting ill-conceived or unintelligent remarks, nor will I back down from making unpopular comments pointing out the folly in their logic. Do I gain some satisfaction from this? Of course - which makes me no different from virtually every member on this board. There are no altruists here.

Consider this post once again:

Thread jack

This thread diverged in a few different directions, and several folks offered their own lighthearted or satirical comments. However, CHUCKY specifically chose to take issue with my comment, ignoring all previous comments made in the same vein. Either he's being disingenuous as to his motivation for doing so, or truly doesn't have a clue. Either way, whether you liked my response or not, you can't really have expected I was going to let that slide.

DockRat
05-14-2015, 01:13 PM

Classic Quagga there.
She sees a new buck around and tosses out a salt lick.
Then chase you off only to get you back later.
Troll master. So Predictable.
DR

DockRat
05-14-2015, 01:16 PM
Next she will break down my reply.
Old tired predictable.

DockRat
05-14-2015, 01:24 PM
Brent, your posts are typically well-considered and intelligent. And while I may not agree with your previous post, an insult would be unwarranted.

The reason so many look unfavorably upon me is because I refuse to let them get away with posting ill-conceived or unintelligent remarks, nor will I back down from making unpopular comments pointing out the folly in their logic. Do I gain some satisfaction from this? Of course - which makes me no different from virtually every member on this board. There are no altruists here.

This thread diverged in a few different directions, and several folks offered their own lighthearted or satirical comments. However, CHUCKY specifically chose to take issue with my comment, ignoring all previous comments made in the same vein. Either he's being disingenuous as to his motivation for doing so, or truly doesn't have a clue. Either way, whether you liked my response or not, you can't really have expected I was going to let that slide.

Extra Ranch Dressing please.
More Gravy please.
Got a stomach ache?
Here's a mint to get the bad flavor out.

Lady Quagga
05-14-2015, 01:55 PM
Classic Quagga there.
She sees a new buck around and tosses out a salt lick.
Then chase you off only to get you back later.
Troll master. So Predictable.
DR

Quite the contrary - I neither sought nor expected a response from CHUCKY.

If I had, I would have expected something with a bit more intelligence.

Old tired predictable.

And yet, here you are eliciting a response.

Old. Tired. Predictable.

Extra Ranch Dressing please.
More Gravy please.
Got a stomach ache?
Here's a mint to get the bad flavor out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoghPts44Ng

DockRat
05-14-2015, 02:01 PM

She sure did,
poor angry old woman sitting all day on message boards. Passes off.

Lady Quagga
05-14-2015, 02:13 PM
She sure did,
poor angry old woman sitting all day on message boards. Passes off.

Oh DR, your total lack of acumen is surpassed only by your complete absence of profundity.

CHUCKY
05-14-2015, 02:40 PM
Not the brightest bulb in the box, are ya? cowreckt. I not berry smrt

Riverdale
05-14-2015, 03:25 PM
Def Last known whereabouts of the Manson Family!!!
https://youtu.be/Rmoo4m7ZFXI

Brent
05-18-2015, 10:00 AM

I'll bet you wish everyone was as smart as you.
No...wait, then you wouldn't have anything to do.

Lady Quagga
05-18-2015, 11:39 AM
I'll bet you wish everyone was as smart as you.
No...wait, then you wouldn't have anything to do.

I'd argue that there are those here with at least a modicum of intelligence who should know better than to post what they do.

Hell, even I've gotten spanked a couple of times here. I've chalked them up to learning experiences and do not intend to repeat those specific......transgressions. There are those here who've never learned.