PDA

View Full Version : Lost and Found

DEVOREFLYER
05-09-2015, 12:13 PM
People lose things and people find things all the time. I'll bet that da Quagga lost it and this fisherman found it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/fisherman-finds-orange-dildo-caught-article-1.1754282

BALLERONBUDGET
05-09-2015, 12:43 PM
so why is he holding it with bare hands and smiling???? didnt say if he still ate the fish or not!!!! ewwwwwwwwwwwwww hurl

HawgZWylde
05-09-2015, 01:01 PM
OMG, Bwahahaha!! Good find Dev, I'm still wiping coffee off of, well everything in front of me. Did you read some of the comments on it's board? It's a PETA fest over there...

BALLERONBUDGET
05-09-2015, 04:04 PM
he thought the sex aid may have been thrown into the sea by a "frustrated woman on a cruise".......; . or a lonely sailor with toooo many days out at sea!!!!!!!!! HAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA atleast he knows wat plug to try next time he needs more cod!!!

trail blazer
05-09-2015, 07:45 PM
wonder if it had some shall we say SCENT added to it before it was thrown overboard,, if so that is what drew the cod in

HawgZWylde
05-09-2015, 08:06 PM
wonder if it had ane SCENT added to it before it was thrown overboard,, if so that is what grew the cod in

Skank stank scented fish attractant...

HawgZWylde
05-09-2015, 08:19 PM
he thought the sex aid may have been thrown into the sea by a "frustrated woman on a cruise".......; . or a lonely sailor with toooo many days out at sea!!!!!!!!! HAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA atleast he knows wat plug to try next time he needs more cod!!!

Hmm, if the woman, in this case LQ, was frustrated because that thing wouldn't "work" for her, you have to wonder if her husband/boyfriend or significant other isn't down there somewhere too. Geez man, sounds like what she really needs is a jack hammer with a "custom attachment"...

Lady Quagga
05-13-2015, 12:32 PM
Hmm, if the woman, in this case LQ, was frustrated because that thing wouldn't "work" for her, you have to wonder if her husband/boyfriend or significant other isn't down there somewhere too. Geez man, sounds like what she really needs is a jack hammer with a "custom attachment"...

No need for heavy artillery - I have a certain former model friend who accommodates me quite nicely......

old pudd fisher
05-13-2015, 08:08 PM
wonder if it had some shall we say SCENT added to it before it was thrown overboard,, if so that is what drew the cod in You have a way with words 'Trail Blazer' the SCENT is what drew the cod in. Classic. :LOL: