PDA

View Full Version : BAKO heads down to the MID,,The Quick and the DEAD. monday 5/4/15

trail blazer
05-04-2015, 07:30 PM
Took the BAKO BATTLESHIP, and along with it my father in law<TROUT JUNKIE> for a deck hand ,and the ADMIRAL and his son in law WAYNE this morn to the mid for a 1/2 day/Boat banding and MID recon mission

The banding inspection went perfect for the battleship THEN the fishing was a success.

Made a really short day of it and was home EARLY.

With the admiral on one rod and wayne on the other we had a blast

Came home with a 1gal bag bulging with snow white striper fillets:Big Grin:.

Here is a dead well shot that was taken at 8 30am when the bite started to slow.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/0504150942_zps78ym4muv.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/0504150942_zps78ym4muv.jpg.html)

Notice the big ole fattys in there a result of the feesh NOT having spawnd yet as we noticed while cleaning.

It was a really nice day at the mid average wind and beautiful surroundings but the best part of it was the company I was with, TOP NOTCH! THANK YOU GUYS. Il drive the boat for you guys anytime!.

Heres a shot of WAYNE with the morning quicky , By the way he was the only one of the day to get a double AND also cought the biggest lol,, Putting a WHOOPING on his fath in law the ADMIRAL

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/0504151304_zps2jjakihw.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/0504151304_zps2jjakihw.jpg.html)

That's my mid report.

Best bite= EARLY

All on the troll .

Its not wide open BUT it will be soon.

TRAIL BLAZER

dixoncider
05-04-2015, 08:05 PM
Thanks for the report.. Saw you guys out there today.. (Little grey skiff).. Catfish bite was great in the afternoon...only managed a few stripers..
Plenty of wind to go around for all..

trail blazer
05-04-2015, 08:09 PM
Thanks for the report.. Saw you guys out there today.. (Little grey skiff).. Catfish bite was great in the afternoon...only managed a few stripers..

Cool, ya seen you to Nice boat,, I new you would find them you were on the hunt bigtime WTG! on the kittys!

TRAIL BLAZER

cutbait
05-04-2015, 08:31 PM

Right on.. Saw you on the water and had a chat. I had bigger hopes for the day but that quick morning bite shuts down fast!..

Memory serves you were the San Pedro bait guy?

cutbait
05-04-2015, 08:31 PM
Good day on the water right there TB. You guys are. Good looking crew

dixoncider
05-04-2015, 08:47 PM
I gave you guys some bait last year I think? Metered some fish but not many takers... Did you guys head in after we talked?

cutbait
05-04-2015, 09:00 PM
Yep that was you two years ago I think?

Yeah we Hit the channel on the way in. Lots of schools, no takers after 730am.

catchingsomefish
05-04-2015, 10:00 PM
Nice job on the stripies Scott!..................Dave

Stumpknocker
05-05-2015, 03:33 AM
That's a heckuva half-day...nice quality fish!

trail blazer
05-05-2015, 07:55 AM
Thanks men.

Il add that when we trailer d the boat there were people getting ran off the docks with there trout gear,,, word was that they just planted minutes before we got to the dock, that's what I heard anyway. I didn't see any swimming around But I didn't look either so maby it was true

TRAIL BLAZER

howstar
05-05-2015, 06:55 PM
Nice work!

admiral
05-05-2015, 09:08 PM
Hay son , just wanted to say thanks for another great trip !! We like fishing , but we LOVE fishing with trailblazer . Another day on the water that trailblazer never touched a pole . Spent all his time on the hunt to keep me and my son-n-law on the fish . Wayne had never done the troll thing and loved every minute of it . Well how could he not rite ? With trailblazer at the wheel and my son troutjunkie making sandwiches and taking the fish off the hook for us . And then there is cutbait , good to see you as always and thanks for topping off our trip . Thanks again to all of you and cant wait to do it again . you boys are the best !! All class , all the time .

fishinone
05-06-2015, 02:22 PM
Congrats on the catching guys.

trail blazer
05-06-2015, 03:49 PM
Hay son , just wanted to say thanks for another great trip !! We like fishing , but we LOVE fishing with trailblazer . Another day on the water that trailblazer never touched a pole . Spent all his time on the hunt to keep me and my son-n-law on the fish . Wayne had never done the troll thing and loved every minute of it . Well how could he not rite ? With trailblazer at the wheel and my son troutjunkie making sandwiches and taking the fish off the hook for us . And then there is cutbait , good to see you as always and thanks for topping off our trip . Thanks again to all of you and cant wait to do it again . you boys are the best !! All class , all the time .

POPS my pleasure!

Im sure that we will be doing it again real soon, it was a blast listening to wayne brag abought the biggest and the only double,LOL

That's BAKO BOY STYLE right there.

I cant wait to get him on some boils He will really love that.

TRAIL BLAZER

lowe
05-07-2015, 05:11 PM
Good job out there WTG

cutbait
06-04-2015, 03:47 PM
Boils around the corner bud!!!!!

You can count we will be on em

dk4885
06-04-2015, 06:16 PM
Did someone say boils

trail blazer
07-07-2015, 09:13 PM
https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=JN.6gZRFkMhSoxf%2fUOdOMHzwQ&pid=15.1&rs=1&c=1&qlt=95&w=124&h=93

yep,,,,,B O I L!!!!

trail blazer
07-08-2015, 01:16 PM
OK OK,,LOL,,,,,,,,,

my father in law landed 3 off boils last week,, all dinks

But Its coming ,,,,

Probably already started sporadicly

Il be doing a top water recon there one day next week and im hope,n to have good news when I get back if no body else reports sooner

TRAIL BLAZER