PDA

View Full Version : One for the good guys!

HawgZWylde
05-03-2015, 03:03 PM
This punk must've forgot where he was. Concealed carry good Samaritan saved this woman. Rare the MSM would report this;

http://news.yahoo.com/police-man-shoots-kills-carjacker-outside-store-004403757.html

DEVOREFLYER
05-03-2015, 08:17 PM
The good guys dropped two more in Texas today.............winning.

Marley
05-03-2015, 09:11 PM
Love a good bedtime story. We need more of these!

HawgZWylde
05-04-2015, 07:25 AM
The good guys dropped two more in Texas today.............winning.

H*ll of a way to flush 'em out eh Dev? Just hold a cartoon drawing contest and bingo! out of the pond scum they come. They outta do one twice a month...

DEVOREFLYER
05-04-2015, 08:22 AM
H*ll of a way to flush 'em out eh Dev? Just hold a cartoon drawing contest and bingo! out of the pond scum they come. They outta do one twice a month...

Great idea I could host an "Art Exhibit and BBQ" at the Redneck Rivera that should bring um in. Of course I will supply all the Pulled Pork, BBQed Ribs and fine whisky, y'all will have to bring your own ammo. Ya think the Bako Boy's would come?

HawgZWylde
05-04-2015, 09:19 AM
Great idea I could host an "Art Exhibit and BBQ" at the Redneck Rivera that should bring um in. Of course I will supply all the Pulled Pork, BBQed Ribs and fine whisky, y'all will have to bring your own ammo. Ya think the Bako Boy's would come?

Yo! Count me in! Can we eat the pig skin too? Yup, they'll show up, with one you just gotta have some silver bullets to chase the whiskey down, and the other may be a little tougher but let's try the "Hey Bako Boy, I got a super tuper top secret NEW Stripey bait that ya gotta come over and celebrate its release like the frog-rig that took the world by surprise!" trick. That outta get him over.

And to make sure we get a good turnout, we should have a sign on top of your workshop that says, "72 VIRGINS INSIDE!" That on top of the cartoon contest outta get 'em in by the carloads...

DEVOREFLYER
05-04-2015, 09:51 AM
And to make sure we get a good turnout, we should have a sign on top of your workshop that says, "72 VIRGINS INSIDE!" That on top of the cartoon contest outta get 'em in by the carloads...

It's gonna be tough getting 72 goats on such short notice. Ya think they would notice the difference if we put Burkas on a few sheep to fill in?????

DarkShadow
05-04-2015, 02:03 PM
It's gonna be tough getting 72 goats on such short notice.

I dunno......

You PM a few guys whose initials may, or not may be TB, and you can get as many goats as you want on a moment's notice.

Stinkbait
05-04-2015, 07:36 PM
So with the Texas thing, supposedly they locked down the museum for safety.
The Americans inside sang (rumored) the Star Spangled Banner and prayed openly for the shot cop which is expected to make a full recovery.

Texas could have very very bad if the extremists got past the first shot cop. Thinking double or triple digits dould have been dead.

trail blazer
05-04-2015, 08:35 PM
I dunno......

You PM a few guys whose initials may, or not may be TB, and you can get as many goats as you want on a moment's notice.

Its or may not be DarkShadow, Stuupid! lol

If your going to try to insult Do it right!

trail blazer
05-04-2015, 08:38 PM

Damn right WE,d be there with AMMO ! AS USUAL!

Nice read!

TRAIL BLAZER