PDA

View Full Version : Lobster Partners that show up

Invid01
10-10-2007, 02:57 PM
Most of my friends sure have fun during the day when we go fin fishing however the though of being out at night scares them away. And naturaly they dont tell me they just dont show up.

I am new to lobster fishing been out a couple times with no luck at the LB break wall. I tried everything chicken, cat food, etc.

I have a 19 1/2' center (Proline) and usualy launch out of HB harbor prefer to go on week days when I get off early cuz it is less crowded. But weekends that present themselvs is cool.

I am looking for advise on where to go, when to go, or someone chill who knows how to do this that lacks a boat that can go with sometime. I have 4 trap hoops and one basket style.

Any assistance is welcome.

LBSea
10-10-2007, 03:11 PM
Invid01,
Give me a call anytime you are looking for company. I am in Signal Hill which is a short drive from H Harbor. I have (4) Rigged 32" Hoops and (3) Rigged Eclipes Hoops icluding bait cages, commercial floats and light sticks. Not sure where the spots on the wall are but I know how to pull rope.

Doug

PM for cell number if interested.

olfishergal
10-10-2007, 05:08 PM
Most of my friends sure have fun during the day when we go fin fishing however the though of being out at night scares them away. And naturaly they dont tell me they just dont show up.

I am new to lobster fishing been out a couple times with no luck at the LB break wall. I tried everything chicken, cat food, etc.

I have a 19 1/2' center (Proline) and usualy launch out of HB harbor prefer to go on week days when I get off early cuz it is less crowded. But weekends that present themselvs is cool.

I am looking for advise on where to go, when to go, or someone chill who knows how to do this that lacks a boat that can go with sometime. I have 4 trap hoops and one basket style.

Any assistance is welcome.

U ever wanna fish with an old lady, give me a PM holler.......OFG

kichigai1
10-10-2007, 06:18 PM
I heard it's been sparse @ the La/Lb breakwater but of course that could be because it so huge a place