PDA

View Full Version : HE Has Returned! Rejoice!

DarkShadow
04-20-2015, 12:03 PM
Tim Tebow, 4th string QB for the Philadelphia Eagles.

I think Chip Kelly is trying to sew together a Quarter-pede.

http://i.imgur.com/br4cSio.jpg

Brent
04-20-2015, 12:46 PM
Maybe one of those arms can actually complete a pass!

City Dad
04-20-2015, 12:54 PM
the "more cowbell" of the NFL

DarkShadow
04-20-2015, 02:30 PM
the "more cowbell" of the NFL

I think "First Take" on ESPN needed some content, so they threw $20 Chip Kelly's way to pick up Tebow.

Remember when people said he was the Second Coming of Ch....i mean, second coming of uh, Steve Young?

City Dad
04-20-2015, 02:59 PM
I think "First Take" on ESPN needed some content, so they threw $20 Chip Kelly's way to pick up Tebow.

Remember when people said he was the Second Coming of Ch....i mean, second coming of uh, Steve Young?

they're gonna sign Tebow and Chip is gonna play him two to three times per game and on the final week of the regular season the Eagles are gonna take the last Wildcard spot on a last minute designed play; a flea-flicker to a statue of liberty to another flea-flicker to a read option to a post to yet another flea-flicker.

seal
04-20-2015, 03:12 PM
I believe!

DarkShadow
04-20-2015, 04:04 PM
I believe!

For our sake he was crucified under Belichick and Ryan; he suffered, died, and was buried. And on the third offseason, he rose again in fulfillment of the scriptures. He ascended into Philadelphia and is seated at the right hand of Kelly, the head coach. He will play again in glory, to judge the players and ESPN, and his career will have no end.

Amen.

City Dad
04-20-2015, 04:20 PM
at least he's not a dog murderer!!!

seal
04-20-2015, 04:23 PM
For our sake he was crucified under Belichick and Ryan; he suffered, died, and was buried. And on the third offseason, he rose again in fulfillment of the scriptures. He ascended into Philadelphia and is seated at the right hand of Kelly, the head coach. He will play again in glory, to judge the players and ESPN, and his career will have no end.

Amen.

I don't know playing for Philli is kinda like hell more than heaven. But they do have cheesesteak, I take my wit.