PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Underwater Vid Trout Attacking Thomas Buoyant

Calicanuck
04-15-2015, 08:59 PM
Check out this unreal underwater footage I shot today. Rigged up my GoPro and turned out better than I expected! These rainbows are insane! I will have to test and tune my camera rig and try the new GoPro on it as well to see what else I can get. I was using a Thomas Buoyant in Red and Gold. These rainbows seems pretty aggressive. I think it was pretty neat when the second one swims right against the line infront of the spoon, now I can see why they get snagged and hooked in the side or tail. Can't wait to put some more time on the water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI_0sn7nCKQ

Big-Bob
04-15-2015, 09:16 PM
Beautiful fish and awesome video.

Keep them coming!

parkermann2
04-15-2015, 09:53 PM
Check out the water wolf camera

Calicanuck
04-15-2015, 09:58 PM
I have a couple gopros though... I don't need a water wolf.

TUNAVIC
04-16-2015, 08:16 AM
Determined! Thanks

Cya Tuna Vic

shinbob
04-16-2015, 09:28 AM
Rigged up my GoPro and turned out better than I expected!

Nice video! How did you attach your GoPro to the line? I'm assuming you were trolling?

trail blazer
04-16-2015, 09:51 AM
WoW!,

I always enjoy your reports and vids,,TOP NOTCH!

THANK YOU

TRAIL BLAZER

Calicanuck
04-16-2015, 09:55 AM
Nice video! How did you attach your GoPro to the line? I'm assuming you were trolling?

Thanks guys, glad you liked it.

So I used 25 pound test and attached the camera to that with a system I rigged up using some GoPro attachments and it worked.... I might have to patent this thing since many people are interested in it so I'll hold off on the details till I look into it. If I get lazy I'll make a video and show you how I did it.

Kingfish Addict
04-20-2015, 10:23 PM
Awesome video! Very cool point of view...Im amazed at how wide they open their mouths when they attack.