PDA

View Full Version : Skinner tips/ first time help.....

ŚlightlineŚ
04-04-2015, 01:40 AM
Planning my first trip to skinner for this upcoming week, I will be fishing from shore mainly for bass but also want to try for cats and schoolies. Any tips are much appreciated. Im limited to shore fishing so any info on location and baits will help me much. Thanks in advance.

sumodnb
04-04-2015, 08:06 AM
South shore is hot right now and much less crowded but it is less accessible but guys like me like that :) Throw purple roboworms and fat Ika's 10 to 20 feet off the bank for the females and deeper beds, some beds are 2 feet off the bank. Trout swimmies are working right now in light of the recent plants and jerkbaits and other reaction styles should start to ramp up as some of the fry hatch. GOOD LUCK, SKINNER IS AWESOME RIGHT NOW!!

ŚlightlineŚ
04-04-2015, 12:06 PM
Thank you sumodnb.

GdHkSet1
04-07-2015, 09:37 PM
Not sure if you went already but bring the freshest mack you can find for the kitties, good luck post your report.

ŚlightlineŚ
04-08-2015, 08:56 PM
Not sure if you went already but bring the freshest mack you can find for the kitties, good luck post your report.

Will be going friday, thanks for advice!

inthroughtheocean
04-10-2015, 12:55 PM

This is also good for stripers