PDA

View Full Version : Quick video of Tues fishing

elbowlayer
03-28-2015, 08:46 PM
Well I had the chance to take my kayak out on Tues and do some fishing. I couldn't think of a better reason to skip work. Landed some nice bass drop p shooting rocky shorelines. Went back out Thursday afternoon with big bob, landing two more drop shot fish. Then out again Friday morning in my kayak. Landed a few more drop shot fish and had my first hook up on a small hard swimbait. I lost him on the battle in but got a good look at it, and it was a beauty. Well that only inspired me to keep trying.
http://youtu.be/NhBMbsyCMco

Stinkbait
03-28-2015, 09:04 PM
Your clips make me sad I sold my yak to my brother. It was a sit on top. Does Skinner not allow any body contact with water? Yours is fully encapsulated, sit inside.

elbowlayer
03-28-2015, 09:24 PM
Your clips make me sad I sold my yak to my brother. It was a sit on top. Does Skinner not allow any body contact with water? Yours is fully encapsulated, sit inside.

No sit on tops allowed. It really is a bad rule. Just because your in a sit inside does not mean your going to have less body contact withthe water. If you ever flip a kayak over a sit on top is WAY easier to get back into, so its even safer. If they did allow sit on tops i would jackson big rig or wilerness systems new ATAK kayak