PDA

View Full Version : Lincoln Park Quikee

GhettoBasser
03-24-2015, 03:46 PM
Hit it up for a couple of hours this am.

Big fish cruising the beds but definitely aware I was there. Had 1 big one follow a Bento Bait in Ghost White follow but couldn't get it to hit. Tried cherry picking some beds but no love. The bulls are on the prowl and the spook is on.

Saw 1 guy catching trout on the West side and another catching on trout jigs. Water was pretty clear as well.

LAter!

parkermann2
03-24-2015, 05:59 PM
Big fish are smart. When they see you most of them don't bite. Try making a far cast out of their sight

GhettoBasser
03-24-2015, 10:40 PM
Yea, I guess, because noodling for them sure wasn't working.

JustEYE
03-24-2015, 11:19 PM
Thanks for the report! I was near there today and wanted to hit it but had an appointment!

What know is that if the fish is on the bed it wont leave the bed to eat only to defend.

Thanks again,
JustEYE.

GhettoBasser
03-25-2015, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the report! I was near there today and wanted to hit it but had an appointment!

What know is that if the fish is on the bed it wont leave the bed to eat only to defend.

Thanks again,
JustEYE.

Generally the bull protects the nest. A lot of times if you get the male you'll spook the female. The trick is to get the female annoyed enough to hit the bait. If the male gets it first its tougher.