PDA

View Full Version : Drive -in movie theaters.

old pudd fisher
03-20-2015, 09:15 PM
Remember how fun they were years ago, and there are some still around now days.45960

DEVOREFLYER
03-21-2015, 06:07 AM
Yip those were the days. Do ya remember playin' "Farmer" at the drive-in too? You know sowin' wild oats on Friday and Saturday night. Then praying in church Sunday for a crop failure. :Shocked:

trail blazer
03-21-2015, 09:00 AM
Yip those were the days. Do ya remember playin' "Farmer" at the drive-in too? You know sowin' wild oats on Friday and Saturday night. Then praying in church Sunday for a crop failure. :Shocked:

LOLOLOLOL

Priceless ! Never heard it put like that LOVE IT.

TRAIL BLAZER

Lady Quagga
03-21-2015, 03:43 PM
You guys and your trips to the drive-in, I swear......

http://s7.postimg.org/dmts0570b/farmbike.jpg

trail blazer
03-21-2015, 08:02 PM
LMAO!

I see nothing wrong with that picture , although he looks a bit old for that sheep.

TRAIL BLAZER

Olderone
03-23-2015, 10:40 AM
Crop failure! Too funny. Never really thought of it that way.

When I was a kid growing up in Tiffin, Ohio, my mother and dad would take my brother and me to the Drive-In regularly during the summer. More often than not, we'd end up hitting the road for an extended weekend trip someplace..........Niagra Falls once! I think they had sand in their shoes. Maybe that's where I get my wanderlust.

When my kids were little, we'd pop up a big grocery sack of buttered popcorn, toss some sodas into an ice chest, and load up the station wagon and go to The Rodium, Vermont, or Harbor Drive-Ins. We'd pull in with the rear end facing the sceen, open the back. Had to get the angle just right. Wife and I would set in patio chairs and the girls would lay on a blanket in the Sta Wag.
As I think back, there were a lot of movies you could take your kids and enjoy along with them. Today, I don't think there are many I would take young ones. Sad. Those were good times.