PDA

View Full Version : Perris 3/11 short session huge results

Pete Marino
03-12-2015, 08:36 AM
So I decided to head out to Perris yesterday afternoon for a little afternoon recon mission. I hadn't been to Perris for a couple weeks because Ive been putting in a lot of time on DVL.. So me and my buddy got to the lake at 2pm and started fishing... We stayed till 6pm and absolutely tore them up... I myself had 20 bass boated, 2 lost bass and 2-3 missed bites... My buddy ended with 5 bass boated, 2 lost bass and about 3-4 missed bites... He would have had even more boated fish but he was fishing something different than me a lot of the time and only made the switch in the last hour and a 1/2.. I dialed them in quick and stuck with it the whole time.. When we left at 6pm we had 25 boated bass between us with... all of our fish were caught in water 10ft or less.
I didn't even bother going deep to fish for prespawners staging in deep water because we were actually catching quite a few fat females bulging with eggs as well as 2 lb bucks.

I narrowed it all down to the line size, depth, structure and locations... Soooooo In as dialed in as I can be at this point, and I never even looked in the deep water as I said where I KNOW I can catch good ones..

If a trip to Perris is what your looking for call me and book your trip and Ill get you out there and dial you in to what Perris has to offer...

They put about 2-3 more feet of water in recently... Don't believe the skeptics and naysayers about the lake being too low to fish or the lake is ruined because the bite at Perris is starting to catch fire.. Call me and book your trip today!!!!

Also check me out on Facebook at .. Pete Marino Fishing. Give my page a "Like" and a "share"...Im going to do a free giveaway once I reach 500 Likes and every 50 Likes after that...so spread the word to your friends!!!

Lets go smash the Bass at Perris....Call me!!

Pete:Cool:

PeteMarinoGuideService.com
Office (909) 510-5679
Cell (909) 241-8283

bassgrabber1
03-12-2015, 01:05 PM
Pete isn't kidding. The bite is truly wide open at Perris. I was trying to get them to bite what I wanted them to bite till I said forget it. The bass want what they want so I made the switch and started killing them with Pete. Pete has the lake dialed in very specifically and the bass are on that pattern . We were bit almost every other cast and had a few double hook ups. Get out there with Pete if you want to learn something.

Pete Marino
03-12-2015, 02:14 PM
James you don't even know how bad I want to go back today... uggg... I guess tomorrow will have to do.. ; )

Pete