PDA

View Full Version : king harbor fishing 03/07

fishingboysdad
03-09-2015, 08:12 PM
took my son out for some fishing on sat morning..original plan was to go to marina del rey but once i was on the 405 we just kept driving and ended up in king harbor...the weather was great..when we got there, there were like 8 people already fishing and they already had some fish..we set up our lines and after trying different methods, we started to catch some fish...my son was real excited because the fish fought pretty good on his trout rod that he decided to use...all fish were caught on small pieces of shrimp...we ended up catching like six pretty good size ones(blue perch i believe) and lots of small ones...we gave two away to some guys that were spear fishing and released all the rest...thanks for reading

Edgar
03-09-2015, 10:22 PM
took my son out for some fishing on sat morning..original plan was to go to marina del rey but once i was on the 405 we just kept driving and ended up in king harbor...the weather was great..when we got there, there were like 8 people already fishing and they already had some fish..we set up our lines and after trying different methods, we started to catch some fish...my son was real excited because the fish fought pretty good on his trout rod that he decided to use...all fish were caught on small pieces of shrimp...we ended up catching like six pretty good size ones(blue perch i believe) and lots of small ones...we gave two away to some guys that were spear fishing and released all the rest...thanks for reading

A Day with the Dad on the water , what more can one ask for ... Nice catching session !

Tight lines

fishingboysdad
03-09-2015, 10:34 PM
Thanks edgar

Ifishtoolittle
03-09-2015, 10:34 PM
Nice job! Those halfmoons really pull on light gear.

DockRat
03-10-2015, 08:27 AM
XLNT job on the jetty. WTG
DR

fishingboysdad
03-10-2015, 07:50 PM
thanks guys..yeah it was fun catching them...

TUNAVIC
03-10-2015, 08:48 PM
Nice gone,your son looks very happy,that's really cool,nice picture of the senoirita fish also.

Cya Tuna Vic

fishingboysdad
03-11-2015, 02:27 PM
Nice gone,your son looks very happy,that's really cool,nice picture of the senoirita fish also.

Cya Tuna Vic

thanks tuna vic..i was wondering what kind of fish that was....now i know...and he is always happy no matter what he is catching,as long as he is out on the water