PDA

View Full Version : largemouth reports

gcopple
03-05-2015, 07:19 PM
Any updates from lately? Thinking of trying out skinner this weekend and giving dvl a break. Just never been to skinner.

chompot
03-06-2015, 10:09 AM
I do not have a report for you, but I will be at DVL Saturday if you end up there. Camo Ranger... Say hi.

I would have to assume with the weather this week and the full moon and their close proximity, you cannot go wrong with either.... but that is just me.

gogreeenz4
03-06-2015, 10:50 AM
ill be at the diamond tomorrow too in a red tracker 190.. both you's come say what up!

P.A.W.
03-06-2015, 11:49 AM
I was there Thursday. Water is way down again and 58*. Nice green stain and can be clear depending on where you are. Bass are starting to move up getting ready to spawn but the changing water levels have them a bit messed up. Slow presentation in the transitional depths like 12-30 feet is best right now.

gcopple
03-06-2015, 01:17 PM
Thanks for the replys, only problem is I got ranged into helping my in laws move...why is it I am the only one with a truck? Well until next weekend I guess.

gogreeenz4
03-06-2015, 01:38 PM
gotta move people and on top of it its the in laws!!!! jeeeeeeeez.... sunday is the nbw derby at diamond next weekend so it could be a bit hectic.

Hope to see you out there eventually! anyone else going tomorrow come by and say whats up, beer on me

gcopple
03-06-2015, 04:47 PM
Yeah they just traded the 2014 tundra for a f'n mini cooper...they said they never need a truck...this was 2 months ago. now I have to help since they need a truck...I am stoked about it.

HawgZWylde
03-06-2015, 05:30 PM
Yeah they just traded the 2014 tundra for a f'n mini cooper...they said they never need a truck...this was 2 months ago. now I have to help since they need a truck...I am stoked about it.

Lol, I owned a car the first year I drove and have had only trucks since 1975, I've been the family(ies) moving company ever since.

I am stoked about it.

Rrrriiight, my arse you are, lol...

HawgZWylde
03-06-2015, 05:35 PM
Skinner is a great little lake, when the bite is on. The 10mph speed limit gets annoying though. Went to DVL today, fish are all over the place, they're not real aggressive yet but if you fish slow there are plenty of bites to be had. Saw lots of beds but we don't target fish on them...

P.A.W.
03-06-2015, 06:26 PM
When there are "visitors" at Skinner it's common to see boats running at 35-40 mph all over the place. I'm the ***** hole that is standing up signaling them to slow down. Lot of good it does though. :Head Bang:

HawgZWylde
03-06-2015, 06:30 PM
When there are "visitors" at Skinner it's common to see boats running at 35-40 mph all over the place. I'm the ***** hole that is standing up signaling them to slow down. Lot of good it does though. :Head Bang:

Lol, yup, I saw a couple last week when we were there...