PDA

View Full Version : Lumber Liquidators Laminate Flooring - Do you own any?

Pages : 1 [2]

hookdfisherman
12-17-2016, 12:51 AM

No ish huh?

I thought my patients were effin crazy.

This dude takes the cake.

Penalties for Violations

Claims of HIPAA violations are investigated by the Office of Civil Rights (OCR), a division of the U.S. Department of Labor. The two most important HIPAA sections addressing violations are Federal Public Law Sections 104-191 and 1177.

Under HIPAA Law Section 104-191, "General Penalty for Failure to Comply with Requirements and Standards," the U.S. Department of Labor can impose fines beginning at $100 on an individual for each day the violation continues, up to a maximum of $25,000 per year.

Under HIPAA Law Section 1177, "Wrongful Disclosure of Individually Identifiable Health Information," the U.S. Department of Labor can impose fines beginning at $50,000 and/or up to a year in jail, all the way up to a fine of $250,000 and/or up to ten years in jail for an individual.

i'm no lawyer

maybe you should ask puck?

looks like if someone wants to make some ducats

they could hunt your head

since it was only a group wrongful disclosure of health info

max fines are $25K

THAT'S A LOT A FLY RODS duuuude

doooood !

what were you thinking??

if it was my family member, i'd be looking for some...

you know ... to help lessen the fray of healthcare costs under dumbama...

jussssssssssssssssss sayin'

what u think?

good idea?

get a little cash...

help out a relative?

buy a new reel in the process?

mickey

when i find out where you work...

you won't even know if i stop by and start talking

i look like a doctor

you'll only know who i am if i'm carrying my bait caster set up rigged with a crawler bait

THIS... could get expensive por ju :Crying:

hookdfisherman
12-22-2016, 02:36 AM

No ish huh?

I thought my patients were effin crazy.

This dude takes the cake.

You dUn get off that easy...

Eben with my heavy stick baby

Why ju dink ju con ahora?

You should do somphtink abattoir wid cake, old, crrrasszy, d umb lerious peeps now...

U so tarennted, me love u long tine... honey!

Muakackaw!:Romance::Big Smile:

hookdfisherman
12-22-2016, 11:33 AM

Goog r is my bobb r

And we both make that face

hookdfisherman
12-27-2016, 09:21 PM

well at least your head

is

now in the right place...

and your lips are right where they belong...

it bothers me not

that you dream about him

as you bobber me...

you perform much better

while thinking of LOVE

than you do because

i pay you!

muah babee

love you!

hookdfisherman
12-30-2016, 07:51 AM

LL for the last 5 days

i thought she was on the mend...

especially with the dow nald j

movin on up!

hookdfisherman
12-31-2016, 04:28 PM

Founder departs Lumber Liquidators
Dec 30, 2016 6:17 p.m.

Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc. LL, -1.81% revealed Friday afternoon that founder Thomas Sullivan is leaving the company after 22 years.

According to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Sullivan resigned as a director after learning that the company had terminated his active employment to make him a non-employee director.

Sullivan founded the building-materials retailer in 1994 and served as its chief executive until 2006, maintaining a role with the company since.

He defended the company and eventually took back the reins as interim CEO amid a scandal involving formaldehyde in Chinese flooring sold by Lumber Liquidators.

The CEO who replaced him, John Presley, lasted just a year before being replaced in November. Lumber Liquidators, which avoided a complete recall of the formaldehyde-tainted flooring but still faces class-action litigation, was steady in late trading Friday after closing with a 1.8% decline at $15.74.

hookdfisherman
01-01-2017, 08:34 AM

Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc. LL, -1.81% revealed Friday afternoon that founder Thomas Sullivan is leaving the company after 22 years.

According to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Sullivan resigned as a director after learning that the company had terminated his active employment to make him a non-employee director.

Sullivan founded the building-materials retailer in 1994 and served as its chief executive until 2006, maintaining a role with the company since.

He defended the company and eventually took back the reins as interim CEO amid a scandal involving formaldehyde in Chinese flooring sold by Lumber Liquidators.

The CEO who replaced him, John Presley, lasted just a year before being replaced in November. Lumber Liquidators, which avoided a complete recall of the formaldehyde-tainted flooring but still faces class-action litigation, was steady in late trading Friday after closing with a 1.8% decline at $15.74.

Is EPA aware of the report by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) that evaluated possible health effects from formaldehyde found in laminated flooring boards sold by Lumber Liquidators®?

EPA reviewed the report released by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) that evaluated possible health effects from formaldehyde found in laminated flooring boards manufactured in China during 2012-2014 and that were sold at Lumber Liquidators® stores.

EPA agrees with CDC/ATSDR’s conclusion that lowering formaldehyde levels in indoor air can improve the health of occupants.

EPA also agrees with the CDC/ATSDR recommendation that, if formaldehyde exposure is suspected or confirmed to occur in a home, then actions should be taken to reduce formaldehyde levels.

Such actions can include increasing air ventilation or choosing home products with low or no formaldehyde for future purchases.

CDC/ATSDR also recommends that residents should see a doctor trained in environmental medicine if they begin to experience symptoms or discomfort after the installation of new laminate flooring (or any product manufactured with formaldehyde) to determine if their symptoms are related to indoor air quality.

I have laminate flooring made in China in my home. Are we safe to stay in our home?

Only certain types of laminate flooring made in China and that were sold in the U.S. during 2012-2014 by Lumber Liquidators® were evaluated by CDC and ATSDR; other laminate flooring made in China were not evaluated.

If you or family members are experiencing symptoms that you believe may be related to laminate flooring or other products in your home, you should consult a physician and your state or local health department for assistance.

You should also consider taking precautionary steps to minimize formaldehyde levels in the home (e.g., minimizing sources of formaldehyde, increasing ventilation, keeping temperature and humidity levels low).

Lumber Liquidators® is providing test kits for formaldehyde in indoor air to customers who purchased their laminate flooring. In a letter to some of those customers, Lumber Liquidators references a draft EPA toxicological review on formaldehyde to support Lumber Liquidator’s conclusion that the formaldehyde levels in those consumer’s homes were similar to typical levels in other U.S. homes. Does EPA support Lumber Liquidator’s testing program and conclusions?

EPA has not taken a position on the Lumber Liquidators® testing program but cautions the public that air testing may not provide useful information due to the uncertainties of home air testing, the lack of widely accepted health based standards for formaldehyde levels in indoor air to compare test results, and because air testing does not provide information on specific sources of formaldehyde, such as laminate flooring.

The “normal indoor air” levels cited in the Lumber Liquidators’ letter to its customers originate from a paper published in 2010 entitled Formaldehyde in the Indoor Environment, by Dr. Tunga Salthammer.

This document is one of many studies referenced in EPA’s external draft document, Toxicological Review of Formaldehyde Inhalation Toxicity: In Support of Summary Information on the Integrated Risk Information System (IRIS).

This draft toxicological review does not represent a conclusion by the Agency on the safety of formaldehyde levels in homes.

Tom left.

Does that make the old flooring sold earlier safe?

Can anyone be sure their flooring is ever going to be safe?

If you're not feeling well in your house, could it be something that you, yourself unwittingly bought and brought in?

Don't cause yourself a slow death, be cautious in the choices you make...

If you bought something that makes you sick, get a refund... return wood nets with bad monogramic lettering

Don't live with a sore purchase you're ashamed to talk about around the fireplace

If you brought crappie in... carry it right back out

Don let smart as's Douchebags give you an enema up yo bass for over a year and a half just cause you're a weak sniveling fool

Bite my big one and tell me how're you gonna stop me

Sure you can drop little hints here n there but ultimately it's gonna take macho grande eggs

You got?

Didn't think so

How's da effing patients doing?

Step down? Like big T? Nah, don do it... it ain't gon help anyone or anything, it certainly won't help any other wooden chimmy changas. ..

They, like you, need to just sell everything, get rid of da bad wood... let someone else take over

The new guy can start fresh

Say they got a great deal from another deal gone bad and tell a good story how they acquired da sheet

LL should sell

U should sell

Get dat monkey off your back

It's a new year...

Start over

I think LL will sell off cheap to someone and maybe the new guy'll be able to turn that ship around

Tell everyone you dropped that sheety dream catcher and moved on

Now stud hookd can't bother me no more, and I can stop crying to goog [and every other fisherman that reads this post] about what a chump I've been

I can start to regrow the hair on my knuts, 2017... a great year for mi machachas

Do it!

Sell dat p.o. s heet

Dood

I'll buy from u

Fitty cent...?

What say you boy?

Lol

Give me a great story to tell my friends round de ol campfire, no?

Fitty cent, serio... g... por chure fity cen

Si o no?

hookdfisherman
01-08-2017, 01:38 AM

Q: Is EPA aware of the report by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) that evaluated possible health effects from formaldehyde found in laminated flooring boards sold by Lumber Liquidators®?

EPA reviewed the report released by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) that evaluated possible health effects from formaldehyde found in laminated flooring boards manufactured in China during 2012-2014 and that were sold at Lumber Liquidators® stores.

EPA agrees with CDC/ATSDR’s conclusion that lowering formaldehyde levels in indoor air can improve the health of occupants.

EPA also agrees with the CDC/ATSDR recommendation that, if formaldehyde exposure is suspected or confirmed to occur in a home, then actions should be taken to reduce formaldehyde levels.

Such actions can include increasing air ventilation or choosing home products with low or no formaldehyde for future purchases.

CDC/ATSDR also recommends that residents should see a doctor trained in environmental medicine if they begin to experience symptoms or discomfort after the installation of new laminate flooring (or any product manufactured with formaldehyde) to determine if their symptoms are related to indoor air quality.

Q: I have laminate flooring made in China in my home. Are we safe to stay in our home?

Only certain types of laminate flooring made in China and that were sold in the U.S. during 2012-2014 by Lumber Liquidators® were evaluated by CDC and ATSDR; other laminate flooring made in China were not evaluated.

If you or family members are experiencing symptoms that you believe may be related to laminate flooring or other products in your home, you should consult a physician and your state or local health department for assistance.

You should also consider taking precautionary steps to minimize formaldehyde levels in the home (e.g., minimizing sources of formaldehyde, increasing ventilation, keeping temperature and humidity levels low).

Q: Lumber Liquidators® is providing test kits for formaldehyde in indoor air to customers who purchased their laminate flooring. In a letter to some of those customers, Lumber Liquidators references a draft EPA toxicological review on formaldehyde to support Lumber Liquidator’s conclusion that the formaldehyde levels in those consumer’s homes were similar to typical levels in other U.S. homes. Does EPA support Lumber Liquidator’s testing program and conclusions?

EPA has not taken a position on the Lumber Liquidators® testing program but cautions the public that air testing may not provide useful information due to the uncertainties of home air testing, the lack of widely accepted health based standards for formaldehyde levels in indoor air to compare test results, and because air testing does not provide information on specific sources of formaldehyde, such as laminate flooring.

The “normal indoor air” levels cited in the Lumber Liquidators’ letter to its customers originate from a paper published in 2010 entitled Formaldehyde in the Indoor Environment, by Dr. Tunga Salthammer.

This document is one of many studies referenced in EPA’s external draft document, Toxicological Review of Formaldehyde Inhalation Toxicity: In Support of Summary Information on the Integrated Risk Information System (IRIS).

This draft toxicological review does not represent a conclusion by the Agency on the safety of formaldehyde levels in homes.

Hook'd:

If you're not feeling well in your house,

could it be something that you,

yourself unwittingly bought ?

Don't cause yourself a slow death,

return wood nets with bad monogramic lettering

Don't live with a sore purchase you're ashamed to talk about

If you brought crappie in... carry it right back out

Don let smart as's Douchebags give you an enema

up yo bass for ahhhmost 2 years

just cause you're a weak sniveling fool

Bite my big one , tell me how're you gonna stop me

Sure you can drop little hints here n there

but ultimately it's gonna take macho grande eggs

You got?

Didn't think so

btw How's da effing patients doing?

Step down? Nah, don do it...

it certainly won't help ur wooden chimmy changa. ..

you, need to just sell, get rid of da bad wood...

let someone else take over

U should sell

dat monkey on your back

Tell everyone

you dropped that sheety dream catcher and moved on

Now stud hookd can't bother me no more,

and I can stop crying to goog

[and every other fisherman that reads this post]

about what a chump I've been

I can start to regrow the hair on my knuts, 2017... mi machachas

Do it!

Sell dat p.o. s heet

Dood

I'll buy from u

Fitty cent...?

What say you boy?

Lol

Fitty cent, serio... g... por chure fity cen

Si o no?

Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc. (NYSE:LL) – Research analysts at SunTrust Banks cut their Q4 2016 earnings per share estimates for Lumber Liquidators Holdings in a research report issued to clients and investors on Tuesday. SunTrust Banks analyst K. Hughes now expects that the firm will earn ($0.27) per share for the quarter, down from their prior forecast of ($0.05). SunTrust Banks currently has a “Neutral” rating and a $10.00 target price on the stock. SunTrust Banks also issued estimates for Lumber Liquidators Holdings’ Q1 2017 earnings at ($0.18) EPS, Q2 2017 earnings at $0.00 EPS, Q3 2017 earnings at ($0.13) EPS, Q4 2017 earnings at ($0.08) EPS and FY2017 earnings at ($0.39) EPS.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings (NYSE:LL) last released its quarterly earnings data on Monday, October 31st. The company reported ($0.68) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($0.21) by $0.47. The company had revenue of $244.10 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $231.57 million. Lumber Liquidators Holdings had a negative net margin of 8.72% and a negative return on equity of 33.87%. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 3.4% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business posted ($0.31) EPS.

LL has been the subject of a number of other research reports. Raymond James Financial Inc. reiterated a “market perform” rating on shares of Lumber Liquidators Holdings in a research note on Wednesday. Zacks Investment Research downgraded shares of Lumber Liquidators Holdings from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research note on Friday, July 29th. Wedbush boosted their target price on shares of Lumber Liquidators Holdings from $13.00 to $15.00 and gave the stock a “neutral” rating in a research note on Thursday, July 28th. Finally, Jefferies Group reiterated a “positive” rating and set a $14.50 target price (up previously from $13.60) on shares of Lumber Liquidators Holdings in a research note on Tuesday. Three analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, five have given a hold rating and two have issued a buy rating to the stock. Lumber Liquidators Holdings currently has an average rating of “Hold” and a consensus price target of $12.31.

Lumber Liquidators Holdings (NYSE:LL) traded up 1.93% during trading on Friday, hitting $15.31. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 846,401 shares. Lumber Liquidators Holdings has a one year low of $10.01 and a one year high of $20.10. The firm’s market cap is $417.15 million. The company has a 50-day moving average of $18.03 and a 200 day moving average of $15.76.

Large investors have recently made changes to their positions in the stock. Arizona State Retirement System boosted its stake in shares of Lumber Liquidators Holdings by 1.4% in the second quarter. Arizona State Retirement System now owns 14,055 shares of the company’s stock worth $217,000 after buying an additional 200 shares during the last quarter. Dimensional Fund Advisors LP boosted its stake in shares of Lumber Liquidators Holdings by 0.3% in the second quarter. Dimensional Fund Advisors LP now owns 109,924 shares of the company’s stock worth $1,695,000 after buying an additional 288 shares during the last quarter. Guggenheim Capital LLC boosted its stake in shares of Lumber Liquidators Holdings by 0.4% in the second quarter. Guggenheim Capital LLC now owns 81,104 shares of the company’s stock worth $1,251,000 after buying an additional 341 shares during the last quarter. Creative Planning boosted its stake in shares of Lumber Liquidators Holdings by 4.2% in the third quarter. Creative Planning now owns 14,835 shares of the company’s stock worth $292,000 after buying an additional 597 shares during the last quarter. Finally, BlackRock Advisors LLC boosted its stake in shares of Lumber Liquidators Holdings by 5.4% in the second quarter. BlackRock Advisors LLC now owns 13,418 shares of the company’s stock worth $207,000 after buying an additional 687 shares during the last quarter. 73.15% of the stock is owned by institutional investors and hedge funds.

just don't start me on wooden nets again

or

you'll be sorry...

k ora as's?

is it too late to be up and postin' to yo d umb a?

hookdfisherman
01-08-2017, 07:00 AM

just don't start me on wooden nets again

or

you'll be sorry...

[/SIZE]
k ora as's?

is it too late to be up and postin' to yo d umb aess
.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Shrek it out... hambre

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?85342-Obama-Epic-Failure/page10

Dood, dooooooood...

I came across dis cussing link here

It's anudder

Bad as's monogram

U shudnt check it out

U'd polly git green wit jealousy

Mebbe, if you too skurred to grabben ze gnuts offa goog's purse strings

And take a peek at ze link

I'll post the haute monogramic pic up late er

Butte really, try me...

I can make some good fun o yo net of your lifetime

Juss ask me

(If you can getchur huevo "rancherd hose" back lol]

How's your effin paychents doon?

Good?

Like your fleece knew huevo anyo?

Ele oh ele..

Chum on chavalo, let's go catch us some sugger fijjies...

Eats a little slow around here...

We need to fire up the hits

Can make no ducats sitting on yo hands

[For the capitalists trying to make a living here]

What would the DJT say if we dint do our fair share?

You did vote for da man, no?

He's draining the swamp and making America great again

Don cha know?!!!

hookdfisherman
01-08-2017, 07:04 AM

Correckshion:

It's pagina octopuccy

Page 8, for those who ain't learnt to read hook'd yet...

hookdfisherman
01-08-2017, 09:14 AM

https://youtu.be/W3ow78NdvQ0

Kool!

The Basin in the future...

A Mish mash of Spanish, English, French, Chinese, Japanese...

I speak it, every good cop does...

It's the world we live in.... goog

Diversified and Free

Comprende. .. si o no?

Why you no unda stan?

You stoopit or sunting?

hookdfisherman
01-08-2017, 09:27 AM

https://youtu.be/W3ow78NdvQ0

Kool!

The Basin in the future...

A Mish mash of Spanish, English, French, Chinese, Japanese...

I speak it, every good cop does...

It's the world we live in.... goog

Diversified and Free

Comprende. .. si o no?

Why you no unda stan?

You stoopit or sunting?

I believe this is Brade Lunner

Part Deux, the remake, re.release, the original actually ...

It has no Ford [Deckard] narration...

Scott thought the movie/story was good without it, but the powers that be got confused...

hookdfisherman
01-09-2017, 02:02 AM

I believe this is Brade Lunnar

Part Deux, the remake, re.release, the original actually ...

It has no Ford [Deckard] narration...

Ridley Scott thought the movie/story was good without it, but the powers that be got confused...

testemonials (so sad for these purchasers who got sucked into making a poorchase)

10/24/2016

We bought wood from 4947349473

based on the managers suggestions. We told him very specific issues that we had and he assured us that Bamboo flooring would be the most hardy wood, even more so than a glued together wood that we had in our old home. So We spent more cash and bought the planks, pad and the cleaning kit. We have wood scratches almost from the beginning. When we

called 4947349473

regarding our unyappyness, they faulted china and the warranty and would never address the problem of the manager fibbing and selling a product that was not right for our sitch. $9K later we gots scratches on the woods and a "BIG FU" attitude from the company. They did not care that the sales person out and out flibbertigibbet to make a sale.

8/11/2016

I poorchased and installed hardwood from 4947349473

tres anos ago. The wooding has a warrantee on the gloss for ciento years!!!! Well that is a bunch of cah cah!!!

The rub is worn out in some spots and has escratches all over it.

I made a claim to fame with 4947349473

and their answer after viewing the pics was that is normal wear and there's nothing that can be done!!!! So what good is a 100 year warranty on the finish, when after thres years they wouldn't acknoedge my fame to claim !!! This company is a complete joke with false advertising on their products and product warranties!!!!

4/11/2016

After purchasing $8k worth of hardwood from Dumber Diquidators, I learned they will not warrant the wood against mismatched sizing! What does that mean to you? Rhet me exprhain. After our key-chain was half way installed (stove fridge deesh watcher), we began noticing fissures, strange fissures all over the walking area. We stopped the work and began close watch of the wood. We quickly found the cause. Several of the boards were one eighth inch narrower than the others. When it comes to hardwood, varying board lengths and even thickness is ok, however you cannot carry the width of a board even the smallest amount or the following boards will begin to lay more and more crooked.

After contacting 49473umber 49473iquidators,

they stated it is the installers job to check each and every board before installing! Can you imagine how insane this statement is. We only bought 1000 sq ft, but that would mean measuring about 20,000 boards before installation. Its so bad that they cannot even manufacture wood properly and even worse they will not warrant their material.

STAY AWAY FROM LUMBER LIQUIDATORS unless you want to increase your installation cost by 10 X.

Just a few reviews... of my favorite stock... ready for your poorchase...

((I changed the names (a few words) to protect the innocent))

can you imagine if your new rod had the attached guides; one smaller than the next ????

oh my gawd !!!

would you return it?

sheesh, i would !

oh wait, that's how they're supposed to be...

ok then

instead

can you imagine if...

your monogram on your net of a lifetime looked like this?????

Or Even this.... ????? !!!!! ???????

sheet !

i'd get my ducats back !!!!!

woont chu???

LOL

i woont settle for nothing...

NO THING !!!!

less than this...

sorry chump, i can't fish no mo'

all my rod's have guides that keep gettin successively smaller...

i gots to return 'em and git 'er fixed

like i did with goog...

my new doggie's name is goog

u shood be ok bebe dalls

i'll be over to plow da field

laid er (i.e., after a while)

muah!

hookdfisherman
01-09-2017, 02:11 AM
testemonials (so sad for these purchasers who got sucked into making a poorchase)
10/24/2016
based on the managers suggestions. We told him very specific issues that we had and he assured us that Bamboo flooring would be the most hardy wood, even more so than a glued together wood that we had in our old home. So We spent more cash and bought the planks, pad and the cleaning kit. We have wood scratches almost from the beginning. When we
called 4947349473
regarding our unyappyness, they faulted china and the warranty and would never address the problem of the manager fibbing and selling a product that was not right for our sitch. $9K later we gots scratches on the woods and a "BIG FU" attitude from the company. They did not care that the sales person out and out flibbertigibbet to make a sale.
8/11/2016
I poorchased and installed
hardwood from 4947349473
tres anos ago. The wooding has a warrantee on the gloss for ciento years!!!! Well that is a bunch of cah cah!!!

The rub is worn out in some spots and has escratches all over it.
I made a claim to fame with 4947349473
and their answer after viewing the pics was that is normal wear and there's nothing that can be done!!!! So what good is a 100 year warranty on the finish, when after thres years they wouldn't acknoedge my fame to claim !!! This company is a complete joke with false advertising on their products and product warranties!!!!

4/11/2016
After purchasing $8k worth of hardwood from Dumber Diquidators, I learned they will not warrant the wood against mismatched sizing! What does that mean to you? Rhet me exprhain. After our key-chain was half way installed (stove fridge deesh watcher), we began noticing fissures, strange fissures all over the walking area. We stopped the work and began close watch of the wood. We quickly found the cause. Several of the boards were one eighth inch narrower than the others. When it comes to hardwood, varying board lengths and even thickness is ok, however you cannot carry the width of a board even the smallest amount or the following boards will begin to lay more and more crooked.
After contacting
49473umber
49473iquidators, they stated it is the installers job to check each and every board before installing! Can you imagine how insane this statement is. We only bought 1000 sq ft, but that would mean measuring about 20,000 boards before installation. Its so bad that they cannot even manufacture wood properly and even worse they will not warrant their material.

STAY AWAY FROM LUMBER LIQUIDATORS unless you want to increase your installation cost by 10 X.

MGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMG LMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLM GLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGL MGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMG LMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGL

Just a few reviews... of my favorite stock... ready for your poorchase... ((I changed the names (a few words) to protect the innocent))

can you imagine if your new rod had the attached guides; one smaller than the next ????
oh my gawd !!!

would you return it?

sheesh, i would !

oh wait, that's how they're supposed to be...

ok then

instead

can you imagine if...

your monogram on your net of a lifetime looked like this?????

Or Even this.... ????? !!!!! ???????
sheet !
i'd get my ducats back !!!!!
woont chu???
LOL
i woont settle for nothing...
NO THING !!!!
less than this...
sorry chump, i can't fish no mo'
all my rod's have guides that keep gettin successively smaller...
i gots to return 'em and git 'er fixed

like i did with goog...

my new doggie's name is goog

u shood be ok bebe dalls

i'll be over to plow da field

laid er (i.e., after a while)

muah!

i hate the ads, they cut off mu picts

hookdfisherman
01-11-2017, 11:32 AM

10/24/2016
based on the managers suggestions. We told him very specific issues that we had and he assured us that Bamboo flooring would be the most hardy wood, even more so than a glued together wood that we had in our old home. So We spent more cash and bought the planks, pad and the cleaning kit. We have wood scratches almost from the beginning. When we called[ATTACH=CONFIG]49473[/ATTACH49473
8/11/2016
I poorchased and installed
hardwood from 4947349473
tres anos ago. The wooding has a warrantee on the gloss for ciento years!!!! Well that is a bunch of cah cah!!! The rub is worn out in some spots and has escratches all over it. I made a claim to fame with 4947349473
4/11/2016After purchasing $8k worth of hardwood from Dumber Diquidators, I learned they will not warrant the wood against mismatched sizing! What does that mean to you? Rhet me exprhain. After our key-chain was half way installed (stove fridge deesh watcher), we began noticing fissures, strange fissures all over the walking area. We stopped the work and began close watch of the wood. We quickly found the cause. Several of the boards were one eighth inch narrower than the others. When it comes to hardwood, varying board lengths and even thickness is ok, however you cannot carry the width of a board even the smallest amount or the following boards will begin to lay moreandmorecrooked.Aftercontacting49473umber 49473iquidators, they stated it is the installers job to check each and every board before installing! Can you imagine how insane this statement is. We only bought 1000 sq ft, but that would mean measuring about 20,000 boards before installation. Its so bad that they cannot even manufacture wood properly and even worse they will not warrant their material.
STAY AWAY FROM LUMBER LIQUIDATORS unless you want to increase your installation cost by 10 X.MGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGL MGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMG LMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLM GLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGL MGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGLMGL

Just a few reviews... of my favorite stock... ready for your poorchase... ((I changed the names (a few words) to protect the innocent))
oh my gawd !!!would you return it?sheesh, i would !oh wait, that's how they're supposed to be...ok then insteadcan you imagine if...your monogram on your net of a lifetime looked like this?????49481
Or Even this.... ????? !!!!! ???????49475
sheet !i'd get my ducats back !!!!!woont chu???LOLi woont settle for nothing...NO THING !!!! less than this...
,49477sorry chump, i can't fish no mo'all my rod's have guides that keep gettin successively smaller...i gots to return 'em and git 'er fixed
like i did with goog...my new doggie's name is googu shood be ok bebe dallsi'll be over to plow da field
laid er (i.e., after a while)muah!

I'm on me phone, I'll enlarge the chart

laid her

last night, easy peasy quick n sleazy...

hookdfisherman
01-17-2017, 12:51 PM

I'm on me phone, I'll enlarge the chart

laid her

last night, easy peasy quick n sleazy...

i speaky mexican, chineeeee and vip-anese

hookdfisherman
01-23-2017, 01:25 PM

i speaky mexican, chineeeee and vip-anese

Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:LL) January 23, 2017

Investors may be closely monitoring shares of Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:LL). The 12 month stock volatility is currently 55.927900. The 6 month volatility is 46.036400, and the 3 month is seen at 48.299000. Keeping tabs on historical volatility may shed some light on much the share price has fluctuated over the specific time frame.

Although past volatility activity may help predict the future volatility of a stock, it may also be vastly different when taking into account other factors that may be driving price action during the period of time.

Equity investors are regularly trying to find value in the markets. Investors looking for value may be checking in on the Piotroski F-Score. Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:LL) currently has a Piotroski F-Score of 2. The goal of the F-Score is to help spot companies with strengthening balance sheets, and to help separate poor performers. The Piotroski F-Score is named after its creator Joseph Piotroski. The F-Score uses nine different variables based on a company’s financial statement. One point is assigned to each test that a stock passes. Generally, a stock scoring an 8 or 9 would be viewed as strong while a stock with a score from 0-2 would be considered weak.

Taking a closer look, Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:LL) has an FCF quality score of -0.891829. The free quality score helps estimate the stability of free cash flow. FCF quality is calculated as the 12 ltm cash flow per share over the average of the cash flow numbers. When reviewing this score, it is generally thought that the lower the ratio, the better. Presently, Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:LL) has an FCF score of 0.022462. The FCF score is determined by merging free cash flow stability with free cash flow growth. In general, a higher FCF score value would represent high free cash flow growth. Monitoring FCF information may help provide some excellent insight on the financial health of a specific company.

Active traders and investors are usually trying to create winning strategies as they look to maximize returns. Some investors may be using price index ratios to help figure out trading ideas.

Presently, Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:LL)’s 6 month price index is 0.88279. The six month price index is calculated by dividing the current share price by the share price six months ago. A ratio greater than one indicates an increase in share price over the period. A ratio under one shows that there has been a price decrease over the time period.

We can also take a brief look at the Q.i. (Liquidity) Value. Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:LL) has a present Q.i. value of 82.00000. This value ranks stocks using EBITDA yield, FCF yield, earnings yield and liquidity ratios. The Q.i. value may help spot companies that are undervalued. A larger value would represent low turnover and a higher chance of shares being mispriced. A lower value may indicate larger traded value meaning more sell-side analysts may cover the company leading to a smaller chance shares are priced improperly.

hookdfisherman
01-31-2017, 11:22 PM

Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (NYSE:LL) EPS Forecast Given As $0.2

Research groups on Wall Street measuring impending earnings growth for Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (NYSE:LL) are anticipating it to reach EPS of $0.2 for the quarter ending 2016-12-31.

Analysts have mean prediction of $27.5 for long-term growth. Three-months before, consensus was $27.5. Forecast earnings growth shows the analyst projections for growth in firm earnings over the coming three fiscal year periods, and the 5-Year long-term growth projection. These are compared to the recent reported yearly earnings for the firm and given on a percentage basis. Some analysts represent this LTG in charts where loss years are depicted in red while positive year earnings are shown in blue. This gives a rapid visual assessment of changes in future projections.

There are some businesses that arrested guidance practice affirming that it merely mulls over short-term impacting basics. It is an effort to lessen the unpredictability anticipated in the near-term. This tactic fails to remove the existing concerns of marketplace. Industry participants gets rewarded year on year and fetched rewards better than planned if the performance is outstanding over former year. It is of substantial for industries to announce their economic guidance.

Using a 1-5 ratings, analysts are giving Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (NYSE:LL) a rating of 3.22. On this base, one would show a Strong Buy although rating five would give a Strong Sell. It is reckoned on 7 calls. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc posted quarterly EPS of $-0.68 on 2016-10-31 on the quarter closed on 2016-09-30. This was $-0.47 away from guidance, asserting a variance of -223.81%.

The company is predicted to unveil EPS on 2017-03-06. Covering analysts’ consensus target is $14.928 on the equity. It is built on 7 calls. The highest forecast is $19 and the lowest target at $9 in same time frame. This is a broad range set for the stock in upcoming year.

hookdfisherman
02-15-2017, 08:03 PM

Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (NYSE:LL) EPS Forecast Given As $0.2

Research groups on Wall Street measuring impending earnings growth for Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (NYSE:LL) are anticipating it to reach EPS of $0.2 for the quarter ending 2016-12-31.

Analysts have mean prediction of $27.5 for long-term growth. Three-months before, consensus was $27.5. Forecast earnings growth shows the analyst projections for growth in firm earnings over the coming three fiscal year periods, and the 5-Year long-term growth projection. These are compared to the recent reported yearly earnings for the firm and given on a percentage basis. Some analysts represent this LTG in charts where loss years are depicted in red while positive year earnings are shown in blue. This gives a rapid visual assessment of changes in future projections.

There are some businesses that arrested guidance practice affirming that it merely mulls over short-term impacting basics. It is an effort to lessen the unpredictability anticipated in the near-term. This tactic fails to remove the existing concerns of marketplace. Industry participants gets rewarded year on year and fetched rewards better than planned if the performance is outstanding over former year. It is of substantial for industries to announce their economic guidance.

Using a 1-5 ratings, analysts are giving Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (NYSE:LL) a rating of 3.22. On this base, one would show a Strong Buy although rating five would give a Strong Sell. It is reckoned on 7 calls. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc posted quarterly EPS of $-0.68 on 2016-10-31 on the quarter closed on 2016-09-30. This was $-0.47 away from guidance, asserting a variance of -223.81%.

The company is predicted to unveil EPS on 2017-03-06. Covering analysts’ consensus target is $14.928 on the equity. It is built on 7 calls. The highest forecast is $19 and the lowest target at $9 in same time frame. This is a broad range set for the stock in upcoming year.

Lumber Liquidators to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Results on February 21, 2017

TOANO, Va., Feb. 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Lumber Liquidators (), the largest specialty retailer of hardwood flooring in North America, today announced that it intends to release fourth quarter and full year 2016 results on Tuesday, February 21, 2017.

The Company plans to host a conference call and audio webcast on February 21, 2017, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The conference may be accessed by dialing (877) 407-9039 or (201) 689-8470. A replay will be available approximately two hours after the call ends through February 28, 2017 and may be accessed by dialing (844) 512-2921 or (412) 317-6671 and entering pin number 13654853.

hookdfisherman
02-16-2017, 02:56 PM

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/16/wikileaks-releases-documents-on-alleged-cia-spying-on-french-presidential-candidates/

POLITICS
http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/GettyImages-508572332-e1480447986383.jpgWikiLeaks founder Julian Assange (Getty Images)
WikiLeaks Releases Documents On Alleged CIA Spying On French Presidential Candidates

http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/HassonHeadshot.jpgPETER HASSON
(http://dailycaller.com/author/peterhasson/)Reporter, Associate Editor (http://dailycaller.com/author/peterhasson/)
12:50 PM 02/16/2017

Anti-secrecy organization WikiLeaks released a set of documents (https://wikileaks.org/cia-france-elections-2012/document/2012-CIA-FRANCE-ELECTION/2012-CIA-FRANCE-ELECTION.pdf) allegedly showing CIA espionage on candidates in France’s 2012 presidential elections.
The seven pages of documents appear to be classified orders for intelligence operatives to gather information regarding candidates’ political strategies and internal communications. WikiLeaks’ release of the documents comes amid growing tensions between Trump and the intelligence community over leaks of classified information that have portrayed people close to Trump in a negative light.
2012 CIA France Election (https://www.scribd.com/document/339514615/2012-CIA-France-Election#from_embed) by Peter Hasson (https://www.scribd.com/user/336280238/Peter-Hasson#from_embed) on Scribd

“All major French political parties were targeted for infiltration by the CIA’s human (“HUMINT”) and electronic (“SIGINT”) spies in the seven months leading up to France’s 2012 presidential election,” a press release (https://wikileaks.org/cia-france-elections-2012/releases/) from WikiLeaks states.
“The revelations are contained within three CIA tasking orders published today by WikiLeaks as context for its forth coming CIA Vault 7 series. Named specifically as targets are the French Socialist Party (PS), the National Front (FN) and Union for a Popular Movement (UMP) together with current President Francois Hollande, then President Nicolas Sarkozy, current round one presidential front runner Marine Le Pen, and former presidential candidates Martine Aubry and Dominique Strauss-Khan.”

“Analysts in CIA’s Office of Russian and European Analysis (OREA) closely watched the Oct 9th and Oct 16th Socialist primaries and will be closely monitoring the April 22nd and May 6th 2012 Presidential elections. Of particular interest is President Sarkozy, the Socialist Party (PS), and other potential candidate’s plans and intentions for these elections,” one of the three CIA orders released by WikiLeaks states.

“Analysts assess that the Union for a Popular Movement (UMP), the current ruling party, is not assured of winning the presidential election and, as a result, analysts are interested in the electoral strategy of the non-ruling parties listed below. Additional information on these topics will help analysts assess, and prepare key US policymakers for, the post-election French political landscape and the potential impact on US-France relations.”Instructions for CIA operatives, according to the documents, included documenting French presidential candidates’ political strategies, views of the U.S. and sources of political funding.
This is a developing story, check back for updates.
Follow Hasson on Twitter (https://twitter.com/peterjhasson)
Tags: CIA (http://dailycaller.com/buzz/cia/), France (http://dailycaller.com/buzz/france/), WikiLeaks
(http://dailycaller.com/buzz/wikileaks/)

hookdfisherman
02-17-2017, 09:36 AM

hookdfisherman
02-22-2017, 08:15 AM

hookdfisherman
03-22-2017, 06:38 AM

at the high times

o' life...

time for the resurrection...

don't ya know...

I'm a little cockrat short and stout here is my meme watch me pout... I love little brenty's cack cuz he loves me back... I got nothin better to do, oops is dat poo?

Gfy : (Go fishin' ya)

:Wink:

punk .

10-4 **** rat, cumback...

V

hookdfisherman
04-06-2017, 08:42 PM

at the high times

o' life...

time for the resurrection...

don't ya know...

Gfy : (Go fishin' ya)

:Wink:

punk .

10-4 cook rat, cumback...

V

Lumber Liquidators' valuation no longer appears reasonable after surging since the Q4 report.
New filings in Florida and with the USPTO show that LL's founder will re-enter the flooring market as a major competitor.
Cabinets To Go, a Tennessee-based private entity with 54 locations and owned by Tom Sullivan, will begin selling flooring in May 2017.
Tom Sullivan is Lumber Liquidators' worst competitive nightmare.

On December 31, 2016, Tom Sullivan, the founder and former CEO of Lumber Liquidators (NYSE:) resigned. Mr. Sullivan built an amazing business over the last two decades, and is a genius at getting people in the doors and selling floors. However, once the company hired Jeffrey Griffiths to guide the firm through its initial public offering, Sullivan's position became more titular than functional as he served as a figurehead and cultural leader. As LL became a publicly traded company, he gradually stepped away from operations until 2015 when in the midst of the 60 Minutes/formaldehyde debacle, former CEO Rob Lynch unexpectedly stepped down. LL was in crisis mode, and returning to the core principle of selling "Good Wood at Good Prices" was its reflexive response. Therefore, Sullivan was brought back in as CEO to help right the ship. However, running a public company, answering to investors on a quarterly basis and explaining incremental changes in margins and comp sales is a real pain for a guy who excels at building businesses.

hookdfisherman
05-02-2017, 03:39 AM

Net loss for the first quarter of 2017 was $26.4 million, or a loss of $0.93 per diluted share, as compared to a net loss of $32.4 million, or $1.20 per diluted share, during the prior year period. The net loss and per share amounts for the quarter ended March 31, 2017 do not include the application of tax benefits to the pre-tax loss amount.

https://youtu.be/gpSlpAAoNsE

Despite a $26M loss for the quarter, LL is winning...

riding the chrump chrain o'course

Hop aboard, ALL ABOARD!

This orient express will be heading to N. Korea

with a special delivery

from President Donald J.,

Fat Asian boy'LL listen or he wont...

either way our president will make his decision

and the world will also be on board...

might as well enjoy the ride...

go fish,

sit on a boat or by a lake,

hang with friends or family,

find someone who's not catching

and teach 'em how to hook'd one...

the secret of life is enjoying the passage of time...

Anyone can do it...

*jt*

hookdfisherman
05-02-2017, 09:47 AM

Net loss for the first quarter of 2017 was $26.4 million, or a loss of $0.93 per diluted share, as compared to a net loss of $32.4 million, or $1.20 per diluted share, during the prior year period. The net loss and per share amounts for the quarter ended March 31, 2017 do not include the application of tax benefits to the pre-tax loss amount.

https://youtu.be/gpSlpAAoNsE

Despite a $26M loss for the quarter, LL is winning...

riding the chrump chrain o'course

Hop aboard, ALL ABOARD!

This orient express will be heading to N. Korea

with a special delivery

from President Donald J.,

Fat Asian boy'LL listen or he wont...

either way our president will make his decision

and the world will also be on board...

might as well enjoy the ride...

go fish,

sit on a boat or by a lake,

hang with friends or family,

find someone who's not catching

and teach 'em how to hook'd one...

the secret of life is enjoying the passage of time...

Anyone can do it...

*jt*

LL
$20.32
-4.09 (-16.75%)

Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. | NYSE

guess the stockholders are not enjoying their passage of time...

fell even more...

hookdfisherman
05-10-2017, 01:30 PM

LL
$20.32
-4.09 (-16.75%)

Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. | NYSE

guess the stockholders are not enjoying their passage of time...

fell even more...

LL Holdings Inc. Stock Up 14% Today: Here's What Investors Need to Know

The flooring retailer just got a big bullish upgrade from a Wall Street analyst. That's good, but there's a long-term story that's more important. May 10, 2017 at 3:30PM

What happened

Shares of potential turnaround story LL Holdings Inc. () were up 13.7% at 2:40 p.m. EDT on May 10, following an upgrade by the analyst at W Securities who covers the company. According to a note on his decision to upgrade the stock, analyst Seth B increased his stock price target from $22 to $27, on expectations that the company is positioned for growth, after a number of tough quarters struggling under negative publicity related to Chinese-made laminate flooring it no longer sells.

Today's move up helped LL shares recover most of the big drop following its earnings release in early May, and as of this writing shares are up nearly 57% so far in 2017.

So what
In general, B makes some good points about where LL stands today. The company's reputation has improved consistently over the past few quarters, as time helps distance it from the (mostly disproved) allegations that it was selling a potentially hazardous product. And this has helped lead to a steady recovery, with same-store sales (comps) up three quarters in a row.

At the same time, the company is still burning cash, and faces significant legal risk, with ongoing securities and product litigation.

On the cash front, LL does have a decent buffer of cash and revolving credit, and is set to generate positive cash flows in coming quarters, after major inventory investments ahead of its busiest season in the spring. There was also a shot of positive news on the legal front last quarter, with the company announcing that it was taking an $18 million charge ahead of a potential settlement in its biggest legal challenge related to the Chinese-made laminate.

Now what
There's still risk with LL, since it is still losing money, and the legal issues are unresolved. But the risk-reward balance has indeed improved in recent quarters, as comps growth has helped improve margins and cash flows are set to improve as well. Furthermore, the potential for a settlement of the Chinese-made laminate lawsuits would be a major step forward for the company and its shareholders.

Add in a generally strong economy, with improving jobs numbers and a strong housing market, and there are multiple positive factors for the company. But as long as legal issues and negative cash flows remain, there's still above-average risk that investors shouldn't ignore.

10 stocks we like better than LL
When investing geniuses D and T G have a stock tip, it can pay to listen. After all, the newsletter they have run for over a decade, S Advisor, has tripled the market.*

D and T just revealed what they believe are the ten best stocks for investors to buy right now… and LL wasn't one of them! That's right -- they think these 10 stocks are even better buys.

anchor3n1
05-15-2017, 04:56 PM
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?87934-Replying-to-your-own-posts

Iinteresting theory.

hookdfisherman
05-15-2017, 05:49 PM

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?87934-Replying-to-your-own-posts

Iinteresting theory.

Agree!
The best analogy I've heard regarding whatzizname supporters was by Bill Maher last weekend. Something like this.
"It's like finding a finger in your chili and going ahead and eating it because you already told everyone how great the chili was".

When I read a post on a thread, I always look at the author... just to gauge where it might be coming from and heading towards.

Yeah, just as a I thought...

Thick brown gooey stuff found on a digit like appendix, eat it anyways?....

Sounds about right from this poster.

my analysis comes from an anal y sis of brenty boy's previous response from another thread...

along with his propensity to out himself to the fishing world...

looking to catch worms,

dirty brown covered gooey little worms I'd imagine

(you'll have to ask him... or he just may want to tell you that bill marred story again...

hint, don't let him whisper it in your ear... unless you like brown tongue in your cavum conchae)

as opposed to real men who happen to use worms to catch fish... suckerfish that is...

it's a running feud that can't be won lost or "drawn?"

only drawn out...

thanks for helping in this endeavor.

hookdfisherman
06-05-2017, 01:25 PM
Lumber Liquidators: Time To Liquidate Shares

Jun. 5, 2017 12:40 PM ET Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc.

Summary

99% of outstanding debt is due within 3-5 years - failure to refinance at favourable rates could imperil business.

Tenuous connection between revenue and net income - if rising revenues cannot generate rising net income for this company, what can?

Former founder of the company may start up his own company in direct competition with LL - this would increase risk to business model.

ChartMasterPro downward target price of $21.00.

Shares of Lumber Liquidators (NYSE:) are up about 101% over the past twelve months, and, in my opinion, current shareholders should count themselves lucky and move on to find greener pastures elsewhere. Those who are considering buying shares at these levels should avoid them. I'll outline my reasoning below by reviewing the financial history here, along with providing a model for the future of the company based on the retained earnings growth.

Three Troubling Things About Lumber Liquidator's Financial History

When reviewing Lumber Liquidators' financial history, there are many things that jump off the page, none of them good. For instance, the level of long-term debt has ballooned in a very short time (from zero in 2014 to ~$72 million today). Additionally, 99% of this debt is due within 3-5 years, suggesting some risk to the capital structure in a few years. If the company isn't able to refinance at favourable rates, the business could be imperiled.

Also troublesome is the dilution that's happened over the past few years. Obviously a company like Lumber Liquidators is subject to the business cycle and will enjoy good times and suffer bad times. How management reacts to that fact is what matters most to me. Some management teams react in ways that benefit shareholders. Some management teams take actions that harm shareholders. Management at lumber liquidators has diluted the shareholder base from 2015 onward. There's no reason to believe that this dilution will not continue, so current shareholders should brace themselves for that.

Finally, there is a tenuous connection between revenue and net income, which is the most damning problem in my view. When I review the relationship between a company's revenue and its net income, I like to see each growing in tandem. Ideally, I like to see net income rising at a faster rate than revenue, as that might indicate something about the scalability of the business. What I really get turned off by is a long term negative relationship between sales and net income. The idea here is that net income is the source of all sustainable shareholder returns, and if rising sales don't lead to that source of return, what on earth will? At some point the question has to be asked: when will rising sales lead to sustainable earnings?

In the case of lumber liquidators, in particular, the relationship between revenue and net income is actually slightly negative (r=-.07) . Thus, it seems that the growing sales numbers that the bulls have held up as a reason to buy the shares, don't actually lead to the source of shareholder returns. Revenue has grown at a CAGR of about 6% since 2011, while net income has plummeted from ~$26 million to a loss of ~$65 million in the most recent year.

Admittedly, the first quarter of 2017 has shown an improvement over the same period last year, but again we see the change in net income lagging the change in revenue. Specifically, revenue increased by about $14 million, while net income was only about $6 million better. This seems to be a recurring theme here.

Modeling The Future Based On Retained Earnings

Investors buy a future, rather than a past, and it's with that in mind that I want to present what I think is the most reasonable forecast of future prices that I can come up with. When I try my hand at the difficult task of predicting the future, I like to isolate only one variable and make changes to that one. I usually move the dividend, but of course that's not possible in this case. I'll model a future based on retained earnings instead.

The retained earnings per share at Lumber Liquidators has been quite choppy over the years. It grew nicely from 2011 to 2014, before dropping by more than 50% since then. I'll take a longer term perspective and compare 2011 to the most recent retained earnings figure. Over the past 6.25 years, retained earnings has grown at a CAGR of about 4.8%. I'll use this as the basis for my forecast, in spite of the fact that the more recent data suggests a much lower (negative) retained earnings growth rate.

When I hold all else constant and plug this growth rate into my model, I get a compounded return of about 4.75%, which I consider to be too low for all of the risks and the volatility here. Also, there are two additional notes of caution I'd like to add in regard to this forecast. First, there's a chance that my growth rate is too high because I happen to have chosen an reasonably "low" point in 2011. Second, my forecast is also made more risky in light of the inherent volatility here. This forecast is one of my more tentative ones, given how much the underlying series moves around. Even under relatively optimistic assumptions, though, I don't see much growth from here.

Technical Snapshot

As per our ChartMasterPro Daily Trade Model, the trend for LL would turn bearish with a daily close below $27.50. This would signal a bearish breakdown from a Descending Triangle Pattern on the daily charts which we see a topping pattern for the shares. From here we see the shares falling to the $21.00 level over the next three months.

As you know, we like to anticipate technical breakouts when what we see on the charts supports our fundamental analysis. On Monday we will buy LL Put Options which will provide us with approximately 5x leverage on our SHORT trade (for details on the option, please visit our website). Our initial stop-loss exit signal will be a daily close above $30.50.

For investors in the shares, we recommend that you sell to avoid any further drop in the share value.

Conclusion

Finally, I'd like to comment briefly on the relatively shallow and narrow moat around this business. Some have suggested that Lumber Liquidators is about to face stiff competition from its founder. Whether this alone represents an existential threat to the firm is anyone's guess, but it does highlight the lack of a sustainable moat here. If the founder is indeed able to launch a competing business, that is by definition a negative for Lumber Liquidators. It's with all of this in mind that I strongly recommend that investors avoid this name.

Disclosure: I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, but may initiate a short position in LL over the next 72 hours.

hookdfisherman
06-19-2017, 06:20 PM
Lumber Liqudators higher after Trump-Trudeau chat

Jun. 19, 2017 10:30 AM ET

Lumber Liquidators (NYSE:) is up 4.05% after President Trump talked to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on topics that included softwood lumber.

Last April, the Trump administration applied a tariff of up to 24% on imported lumber from Canada.

DarkShadow
07-05-2017, 09:19 AM
http://i.imgur.com/8Ppf6V8.jpg

hookdfisherman
07-05-2017, 11:12 AM

http://i.imgur.com/8Ppf6V8.jpg

5011550115,better wood than siarra knuts

compare quality characteristics...

OH ! wait! yours is better!! Holy Crepe!

DarkShadow
07-05-2017, 02:14 PM
Ice ice, baby!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

hookdfisherman
07-05-2017, 03:02 PM

5011550115,better wood than siarra knuts

compare quality characteristics...

OH ! wait! yours is better!! Holy Crepe!

i say it here, it comes out there...

a few posts and sure enoo (enough)

DarkShadow comes out

care to defend your russian collusion bs?

u know

it's in the fake news thread you posted with those chitty net blocked brains waves you so proudly keep showing off

jus

give it a few days and the real russian collusion connection will show itself....

ya moron!

then it'll be a real meeting with the putin...

and

you can finally be right about somfting...

hookdfisherman
07-11-2017, 12:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st6LmAZQGQA

hookdfisherman
07-19-2017, 09:09 AM
LL...

meggan murica grate aggin

1 LAMINATE BOARD AT A TIME...

Miss MAGA...

Ain't she a beaut?

hookdfisherman
07-24-2017, 06:07 PM
LL...

meggan murica grate aggin

1 LAMINATE BOARD AT A TIME...

Miss MAGA...

Ain't she a beaut?

gotta hurry and get my posts in

you know

juss in case

DarkShadow
07-26-2017, 11:21 AM
http://i.imgur.com/sMG1j0l.jpg

Lady Quagga
07-26-2017, 02:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/sMG1j0l.jpg

So I see that IQ points are on the left with this chart.

Brent
07-27-2017, 08:12 AM
So I see that IQ points are on the left with this chart.

Insert losing game show contestant sound bite here.......

DarkShadow
12-22-2017, 01:38 PM
Bringing the old school back.

http://markets.money.cnn.com/services/api/chart/snapshot_chart_api.asp?symb=LL

Lady Quagga
12-24-2017, 04:15 AM
https://youtu.be/BUmpTKXpIdM

anchor3n1
03-25-2019, 09:01 AM
Fehkh knews!!!!!

etucker1959
03-25-2019, 09:35 AM
Fehkh knews!!!!!

Huh???? Am I the only one who doesn't have a clue what Fehkh knews means????

anchor3n1
03-25-2019, 11:53 AM
Huh???? Am I the only one who doesn't have a clue what Fehkh knews means????

As of right now, you are the only dood who admits to not having a clue. So in answer to your Q, i’d say, “Yes”. :Wink:

etucker1959
03-25-2019, 10:04 PM
As of right now, you are the only dood who admits to not having a clue. So in answer to your Q, i’d say, “Yes”. :Wink:

Answer a riddle with another riddle. Geez where have I seen that before? Goly geez Batman it must be the Riddler! (I know I'm dating myself) Lol

anchor3n1
03-26-2019, 10:15 AM
Answer a riddle with another riddle. Geez where have I seen that before? Goly geez Batman it must be the Riddler! (I know I'm dating myself) Lol

sorry etucker, just being cheeky -- "fake news" - I haven't seen any life on this gigantic thread in a while.:EyePop:

anchor3n1
01-26-2020, 07:45 AM
Glad they don't sell Chinese laminate with formaldehyde anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instead they sell laminate made in the USA...

made with formaldehyde:EyePop:

DarkShadow
01-27-2020, 04:14 PM
Glad they don't sell Chinese laminate with formaldehyde anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instead they sell laminate made in the USA...

made with formaldehyde:EyePop:

Haha, the FNN Classics