PDA

View Full Version : Group Buy: Marine Bean Bag Chairs! check post for discount code, 30% off

flyhigh123
02-19-2015, 01:03 PM
I posted this on BD but thought members here might be interested too:

Group Deal will be live on the following days: February 23 12:01AM to February 26 11:59PM.

Coupon Code for 30% off: OTGROUPBUY

This code will only be valid on the dates above and only valid on bean bag chairs. Not valid on their other stuff.

If you have ANY questions on what the best bag for your use would be, please call Ocean Tamer and ask for FRANK. He is my main contact and he will help you.

Ask for Frank: 800-804-0314
http://www.ocean-tamer.com/

I was planning on getting some premium Bean Bag chairs for my boat. I asked the manufacture if they do group deals so i can save a bit and they said yes. I sat on one in my friends boat and loved the ride. Much more comfortable and easy to fall asleep in. Can even use it on the bow and it forms to any contours so its pretty versatile.

I'm seeing if there is any interest in some bean bag chairs. These are a lot more comfortable then chairs and especially great with family.

The brand is Ocean-tamer. I spoke to their management and the discounts can be pretty good. The quality is superior to west marine's as from what I know, west marine's is made in china and uses inferior materials.

The ocean-tamer also has a lifetime warranty.

Also, you can custom configure the colors to however you would like.

Take a look at their site. Let me know if you are interested and how many.
www.ocean-tamer.com

Once we have enough interested, I will contact them to work out the final discount, aiming for 30% but the discount is volume driven, they will provide me with a code that we can use to make the final purchase.

flyhigh123
02-24-2015, 10:50 AM
deal is live