PDA

View Full Version : fred Hall show??

fishtacomag
02-13-2015, 12:56 PM
the start of the show is less than 3 weeks (and months LOL) away...anyone going and if so what will you be looking for

jaggerbub
02-13-2015, 12:59 PM
the start of the show is less than 3 months away...anyone going and if so what will you be looking for

you mean 3 weeks away...

drc521
02-13-2015, 01:03 PM
3 weeks away for sure. And I want to see the Loomis e6x and OEM deckhand camps for the sxj lol. Also want to check out apparel

DarkShadow
02-13-2015, 01:32 PM
I'll definitely be looking for the Jack Daniels beverage refreshment area.

Are the Dock Dogs back? I love seeing those doggies jump.

seal
02-13-2015, 02:12 PM
DS do your pocket book a favor. Keep a bottle in your vehicle, buy a soda from the event. Take a break to drop off all your swag and reading material for use during your daily constitutionals. Make a drink. Go back in with official Fred Hall soda cup filled. Repeat as needed.

I'll be there, as always, front of the line Saturday morning.

DarkShadow
02-13-2015, 02:19 PM
DS do your pocket book a favor. Keep a bottle in your vehicle, buy a soda from the event. Take a break to drop off all your swag and reading material for use during your daily constitutionals. Make a drink. Go back in with official Fred Hall soda cup filled. Repeat as needed.

Yeah, the only reason I go to the Jack Daniels area is to prevent security from realizing I brought my own fifth in my flask, and to get more ice. No need to exit and miss out on all the fun. What if I miss the presentation at the Berkely booth on what color PowerBait™ to use and when?

I'll be there on a weekday when the aisles don't look like the 405 at 5:30 pm. I like to treat this like ComicCon so I'll be the guy dressed like a trout.

Stinkbait
02-13-2015, 09:29 PM
I like to treat this like ComicCon so I'll be the guy dressed like a trout.

Rainbow sparkle smeared on your costume??

So I was a head on a Long Beach 1/2 day boat many moons ago. Back then the rumors were that the killer deals were no longer happening. Like the the pro packs of owner jig heads for a few bucks or insane blank deals were no longer around. Jumbo filler spools for dirt cheap, nope.

Is this true or can deals still be had? I have a retail acquaintance, that mentioned generally, retailers were getting bent that the attendees all expected to pay "cost" or lower on tackle. He watched folks playing bidding wars with various booths. He was like I am here to market my store, not loose my ***.

Where and on what are the biggest deals to be had?

fishtacomag
02-17-2015, 05:34 PM
I am sure that is true for lots of the guys there. They have to pay some good $$ for there booth and for the people working the booth and the time involved so don't expect people to give stuff away. That being said, Turners always has some product at a real low price to get people in thier booth and booths like Baja Fish Gear, Jimmys--now Ketcham tackle and Bob Sands always have something at a great price. Just dont pay the rip off prices for beer and maybe car pool to save on parking and at the least you will have a good time

Fishbones
02-17-2015, 07:50 PM

So I was a head on a Long Beach 1/2 day boat many moons ago. Back then the rumors were that the killer deals were no longer happening. Like the the pro packs of owner jig heads for a few bucks or insane blank deals were no longer around. Jumbo filler spools for dirt cheap, nope.

Is this true or can deals still be had? I have a retail acquaintance, that mentioned generally, retailers were getting bent that the attendees all expected to pay "cost" or lower on tackle. He watched folks playing bidding wars with various booths. He was like I am here to market my store, not loose my ***.

I disagree, the two 12' surf rods I got for $25ea and the penn 50SW for two and a quarter was a smoking deal.

seal
02-18-2015, 07:35 AM

It is not what it use to be that's for sure. It sounds like this year might be a turn around year per the hype from Bart Hall but we shall see, it's all economy driven of course.

To me it's much like I use to do for the ski season, go to ski dazzle or whatever it was called back then just to get all pumped up for the season and see new stuff. Many times better deals can be gotten somewhere else.

fishtacomag
02-18-2015, 09:14 AM
well I am not allowed to name my company but if at the show please be sure to come by my booth and checkout what we have going on...I think most of you know me or can figure it out by my name. See you there

DockRat
02-18-2015, 09:36 AM
Usually load up on plastics, look for deals on leadheads. $5 - $10 deals on hats shirts.
I like to get ripped then hang out at the DFW booth. :Beer Toast:

fishtacomag
02-18-2015, 12:36 PM
Usually load up on plastics, look for deals on leadheads. $5 - $10 deals on hats shirts.
I like to get ripped then hang out at the DFW booth. :Beer Toast:

we are giving away your choice of a hat or t-shirt plus some freshwater and saltwater plastic plus a years subscription for only $15...something to keep in mind

etucker1959
02-18-2015, 01:31 PM
well I am not allowed to name my company but if at the show please be sure to come by my booth and checkout what we have going on...I think most of you know me or can figure it out by my name. See you there
You're giving away a shirt or a hat and a 1 year magazine subscription at a FISH TACO stand for only $15, what a deal!!!! How much and how big are the fish tacos by the way????? I see you put the word Magnum in your company's name, so them fish tacos have got to be enormous!!!!!

DarkShadow
02-18-2015, 01:52 PM
I used to love the promotion Turners would run where if you bought a new reel, they would give you free line spooling for a year. A favorite past time was digging into the canoes they used to set up and praying that you didn't end up with a hook embedded in your finger, looking for packs of plastics for $2. As another poster had mentioned before, I used the Fred Hall to load up on bulk spools of line. Not anymore.

Now it seems these places use the Fred Hall Show to get rid of overstock, i.e. items that didn't sell. And they didn't sell for a reason, so why are you offering them to us?

DockRat
02-19-2015, 07:19 AM
I'll hit your booth Fishtaco.

How about the new Fish conservation/fisherman group. They have a deal that includes admission ?
Can't recall, any info ?
DR

seal
02-19-2015, 07:35 AM
I used to love the promotion Turners would run where if you bought a new reel, they would give you free line spooling for a year. A favorite past time was digging into the canoes they used to set up and praying that you didn't end up with a hook embedded in your finger, looking for packs of plastics for $2. As another poster had mentioned before, I used the Fred Hall to load up on bulk spools of line. Not anymore.

Now it seems these places use the Fred Hall Show to get rid of overstock, i.e. items that didn't sell. And they didn't sell for a reason, so why are you offering them to us?

Don't know about that, last year I purchased a Tatulla reel and have the free spool line fill card. Of course I lost it and am also a line snob so it really didn't get any use, maybe it was just for that one reel? Don't remember I was probably drunk.

DarkShadow
02-19-2015, 07:55 AM
Don't remember I was probably drunk.

Drunk enough to buy the $100 Jerky, instead of just wandering around and eating their free samples?

seal
02-19-2015, 08:01 AM
Drunk enough to buy the $100 Jerky, instead of just wandering around and eating their free samples?

I always go for the spiciest samples they have, makes me thirsty, then I get drunk.

DarkShadow
02-19-2015, 08:56 AM
I always go for the spiciest samples they have, makes me thirsty, then I get drunk.

I love those spicy samples. The convo with the guy wearing the green bib at the Jerky Hut usually goes like this:

"Hey, what's the spiciest you got?"

"OH! A real man here folks! This is our 10 Alarm Super Spicy Lava Ghost Hybrid Habanero Pepper You Need To Sign a Waiver Jerky. I'll only give you a little..."

"Hmm...yeah, I think you have me the Teriyaki by mistake. Nice and sweet. So where's the spicy one?"

"That was the spicy one."

Then I get more Coke for my Jack.

If there's one thing I've realized at the FH Show, is that "spicy is relative." (That and flasks really do have their place and time, this being one of them)

Do they still sell the crooked Shikari blanks (that I doubt are even Shikari)? Those were always a bargain, if you didn't mind a little bent tip.

Marley
02-19-2015, 12:45 PM
It is not what it use to be that's for sure. It sounds like this year might be a turn around year per the hype from Bart Hall but we shall see, it's all economy driven of course.

To me it's much like I use to do for the ski season, go to ski dazzle or whatever it was called back then just to get all pumped up for the season and see new stuff. Many times better deals can be gotten somewhere else.

I agree, it's all about the atmosphere now and running into friends you made over the years. And scoping out multi-day trips. But Turner's always has great deals, Santa Ana River Lakes always has coupons, and Owner always has had reduced price Mosquito hooks and Mirashads. Hope they have those this year. There are nuggets to be had but you have to look.

etucker1959
02-19-2015, 07:15 PM
Anyone willing to have a FNN meeting??????? Say 12:00 pm Saturday in front of the Jack Daniels booth. I'll buy anyone a drink who's willing to introduce themselves!!!!!!

hookdfisherman
02-19-2015, 09:46 PM

Anyone willing to have a FNN meeting???????

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a GREAT idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Say 12:00 pm Saturday in front of the Jack Daniels booth. I'll buy anyone a drink who's willing to introduce themselves!!!!!!

I'll be looking for ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C-ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will you be the goofy lookin' one??????????????????

OR

Ya bringin' the serious face???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep a grip on that Jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

it may go flyin' outta yo hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: !!!!!!!

Jk, puck.

Marley
02-19-2015, 10:12 PM
Anyone willing to have a FNN meeting??????? Say 12:00 pm Saturday in front of the Jack Daniels booth. I'll buy anyone a drink who's willing to introduce themselves!!!!!!

Hmmmm... could be fun!

etucker1959
02-19-2015, 11:25 PM
Hmmmm... could be fun!
It really would, it would put a face to all these people you have been talking too all these years!!!!!!!!

fishtacomag
02-20-2015, 05:44 AM
I'll hit your booth Fishtaco.

How about the new Fish conservation/fisherman group. They have a deal that includes admission ?
Can't recall, any info ?
DRthey are called the CCA and they have been successful in other states. They are opening up a CA chapter. I beleive at the show if you join for $50 you get free admission and a lot of tackle manufacturers have given coupons and product to make the total over $50 of product to entice you to join. The money will go to running the CA office, lawyer fees etc etc. Since they are so new I will reserve judgement but but from what I have read and heard they have done well in other states. Lets face it UA did not do what we want and ended up folding....so we do need some representation against those that don't want us to fish

seal
02-20-2015, 07:35 AM
So sad I read that I finally might have the chance to meet the infamous Etucker and now for the first time in more years than I can count I won't be there. Heading to Nevada that weekend looks like for some fishing, real fishing takes precedence over a fishing show. Now plan is to go to the San Diego show, friend is planning on purchasing a boat and lives in San Diego.

Oh well I probably would be a little buzzed and God knows what I'd say to Etucker if inebriated, oh well have fun guys!

etucker1959
02-20-2015, 07:47 AM
So sad I read that I finally might have the chance to meet the infamous Etucker and now for the first time in more years than I can count I won't be there. Heading to Nevada that weekend looks like for some fishing, real fishing takes precedence over a fishing show. Now plan is to go to the San Diego show, friend is planning on purchasing a boat and lives in San Diego.

Oh well I probably would be a little buzzed and God knows what I'd say to Etucker if inebriated, oh well have fun guys!
What!!!!!!!!!!! Seal you were the inspiration for that idea and now you can't make it. Maybe next year!!!!!!!!

seal
02-20-2015, 08:01 AM
What!!!!!!!!!!! Seal you were the inspiration for that idea and now you can't make it. Maybe next year!!!!!!!!

Yea I was a little bummed about missing it. It's a tradition with my Nevada friend but hey Willow is calling and I always answer that call!!!!

Stormcrow
02-23-2015, 01:13 PM
I stopped going....same crap, different year. I think its safe to go every 3 years now to ensure I see something new.

DarkShadow
02-23-2015, 01:31 PM
Does anybody know if the dock dogs are going to be there?

I want their autograph.

tailchaser001
02-23-2015, 06:09 PM
New toriums!!!

hookdfisherman
02-23-2015, 11:22 PM

It really would, it would put a face to all these people you have been talking too all these years!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know!!!!!!!!!!!!

It WOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!! put a face to all these people you have been talking too, two?????????????, to??????????????, tou????????????????, tu?????????? tue??????????????? tuo?????????????????? ohhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! all these years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Etuck!!!!!!!!!!!!
We already know what you look like though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

epucker tucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brent, I hate to correct you, he is not just a douchebag. He is the NUMBER 1 douchebag here on FNN!!!!

thanks puck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

etucker1959
02-24-2015, 08:50 AM
I'm going to go back on my word to give you some advice. If you read all of your posts, (which I have) there is nothing positive to report on anything you ever wrote. In fact just the opposite is true, your dialogue and it's conclusion with Troutin man last year was the most despicable thing I ever read here on FNN!!!! Couple that with your own confession, "by hating on people it makes you feal better!!!!" Earned you the right to be called NUMBER 1 DOUGHEBAG on FNN!!!! With all that being said, "I normally wouldn't respond to a person like you!!"

On the other hand, I see you make comments on a lot threads trying to join in. This reminds me of a kid who is trying to make friends, but doesn't know how. So he goes in the negative direction looking for attention. So here's my advice, "KILL HOOKDFISHERMEN" there is no way you can redeem him. Start fresh with a new avatar and handle. Go to the I'm new section and introduce yourself. (Tell us what kind of fishing you like) Then you should start congratulations on someone's fish reports. Look at the other sections, the sports section or General discussion and make a stand for what you believe in. (Just in a positive way) You can beat me up for being a Liberal, (I don't mind) and immediately the other Conservatives will see you as a brother and reach out to you!!!! You obviously do some fishing, write a report and invite people to join you some time. I can't tell you how many friends I've made on here. Good friends Too!!!!!! This is just my advice to you. You can take it or ignore it. If you take it, FNN can be a whole lot of fun in a very positive way!!!!!

It WOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!! put a face to all these people you have been talking too, two?????????????, to??????????????, tou????????????????, tu?????????? tue??????????????? tuo?????????????????? ohhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! all these years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Etuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

.[/QUOTE]

hookdfisherman
02-24-2015, 09:26 AM
I'm going to go back on my word to give you some advice. If you read all of your posts, (which I have) there is nothing positive to report on anything you ever wrote. In fact just the opposite is true, your dialogue and it's conclusion with Troutin man last year was the most despicable thing I ever read here on FNN!!!! Couple that with your own confession, "by hating on people it makes you feal better!!!!" Earned you the right to be called NUMBER 1 DOUGHEBAG on FNN!!!! With all that being said, "I normally wouldn't respond to a person like you"

On the other hand, I see you make comments on a lot threads trying to join in. This reminds me of a kid who is trying to make friends, but doesn't know how. So he goes in the negative direction looking for attention. So here's my advice, "KILL HOOKDFISHERMEN" there is no way you can redeem him. Start fresh with a new avatar and handle. The first thing you should do is start congratulations on someone's fish reports. Look at the other sections, the sports section or General discussion and make a stand for what you believe in. (Just in a positive way) You can beat me up for being a Liberal, (I don't mind) and immediately the other Conservatives will see you as a brother and reach out to you!!!! You obviously do some fishing, write a report and invite people to join you some time. I can't tell you how many friends I've made on here. Good friends Too!!!!!! This is just my advice to you. You can take it or ignore it. If you take it, FNN can be a whole lot of fun in a very positive way!!!!!

Etuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

.[/QUOTE]

You're a liberal?

I only call people out for their despicable acts too. If my responses offend you, please choose not to read them, respond, get ignored, respond some more, get a response, then try to take the high road.

Re-read the past posts with an open mind, each and everyone (don't skip any just cuz you think you know what was said). I just call out the bs. If someone tried to post a pic of their fish and claimed it to be 10 lbs more, you guys would be all over that. Bs is bs.

I can't help it if I see some bs being more important and call it out, dig into it and eventually find the truth (or some form of it). If you want me to stop digging for truth on this site, take a poll.

I just may listen to it, probably not, but I'd look at it; fo sho.

Btw, did it make you feel good to call me a douchebag? Or did you hate yourself for HAVING to do such a despicable thing?

I know you hate yourself for having to correct brenty boy, I hate that two.

To?
tu?
tue?

etucker1959
02-24-2015, 09:50 AM
You're a liberal?

I only call people out for their despicable acts too. If my responses offend you, please choose not to read them, respond, get ignored, respond some more, get a response, then try to take the high road.

Re-read the past posts with an open mind, each and everyone (don't skip any just cuz you think you know what was said). I just call out the bs. If someone tried to post a pic of their fish and claimed it to be 10 lbs more, you guys would be all over that. Bs is bs.

I can't help it if I see some bs being more important and call it out, dig into it and eventually find the truth (or some form of it). If you want me to stop digging for truth on this site, take a poll.

Btw, did it make you feel good to call me a douchebag? Or did you hate yourself for HAVING to do such a despicable thing?

To?
tu?
tue?

Just some friendly advice!!!

DarkShadow
02-24-2015, 09:56 AM
Soooo....no dock dogs?

fishtacomag
02-24-2015, 09:57 AM
So How bout that Fred Hall show that is 8 days away?

Brent
02-24-2015, 09:57 AM
Still a douchebag

hookdfisherman
02-24-2015, 10:03 AM
You're a liberal?

To?
tu?
tue?

Just some friendly advice!!!

I call cow chips on top of more cow chips!

seal
02-24-2015, 10:08 AM
So How bout that Fred Hall show that is 8 days away?

Nice try but this is the general section where topics rarely if ever stay on track. Good luck at the show hope it's a productive one for you.

DarkShadow
02-24-2015, 01:58 PM
Nice try but this is the general section where topics rarely if ever stay on track. Good luck at the show hope it's a productive one for you.

Dock Dogs...do you know if they will be there?

I'm training my Shih Tzu to jump into the waters to get the fish I just farmed.

hookdfisherman
02-24-2015, 02:13 PM

Dock Dogs...do you know if they will be there?

I'm training my Shih Tzu to jump into the waters to get the fish I just farmed.

http://www.fredhall.com/pages/long_beach/event.php?eventId=141

Stormcrow
02-24-2015, 02:16 PM
Here's my take on the Fred Hall Show:

Fight traffic and pay for parking yet still walk a mile to the gate? (check)
19$ for a Malibu and Diet? (check)
See same booths I saw in 2009...peddling stuff that they still had in stock in 2009? (check)
Seeing Don Iovino (and I love this guy) give the same seminar on his double gitzit tube rig that he has given for the past decade? (check)
Being told every booth is sold out of the only bait you wanted to buy because crazy e-bay re-sellers bought 20 each within 5 minutes of gate opening? (check)
Apparel available only in size Small and Extra Small? (check)
Waiting in lines to purchase tackle I could get on TW with free shipping for just about the same price? (check)
Questionable (and I mean REALLY edgy) booth babes? (check)

Did I miss anything?

I'm not saying it isn't fun, I just wish it was more fun...

DarkShadow
02-24-2015, 02:28 PM

You drink Diet....AND Malibu?

In that case, I have a few pineapple cocktails recipes that the girl whipped for her and her friends that might be to your liking.

They even have an umbrella to go with it.

For you DS, I'll buy 2!!!!!!!!!!

At this point, Tucky, it's gonna take more than 2 to get me out there. There are plenty of streams that would love to get visited by the likes of me.

seal
02-24-2015, 03:44 PM
Here's my take on the Fred Hall Show:

Fight traffic and pay for parking yet still walk a mile to the gate? (check)
See same booths I saw in 2009...peddling stuff that they still had in stock in 2009? (check)
Seeing Don Iovino (and I love this guy) give the same seminar on his double gitzit tube rig that he has given for the past decade? (check)
Being told every booth is sold out of the only bait you wanted to buy because crazy e-bay re-sellers bought 20 each within 5 minutes of gate opening? (check)
Apparel available only in size Small and Extra Small? (check)
Waiting in lines to purchase tackle I could get on TW with free shipping for just about the same price? (check)
Questionable (and I mean REALLY edgy) booth babes? (check)

Did I miss anything?

I'm not saying it isn't fun, I just wish it was more fun...

And I thought I was a bitter basstard.

Lady Quagga
02-24-2015, 04:01 PM
And I thought I was a bitter basstard.

....then again, you've never taught high school biology.

exfactor
02-24-2015, 06:15 PM
You attending LQ?

hookdfisherman
02-25-2015, 12:36 AM

You drink Diet....AND Malibu?

In that case, I have a few pineapple cocktails recipes that the girl whipped for her and her friends that might be to your liking.

They even have an umbrella to go with it.

"Like" button please. Where is it???????!!!!!!!

I'm not going just cuz someone would actually order such a thing. That's just CREEPY?, CREEPIEST? Bb's drink of choice, no doubt.

Lady Quagga
02-25-2015, 08:39 AM
You attending LQ?

We'll see how things go. :Wink:

Does the Bongos booth still have the models with bad dye jobs and tig ol' bitties?

hookdfisherman
02-25-2015, 10:59 AM

Does the Bongos booth still have the models with bad dye jobs and tig ol' bitties?

Like. You're a funny girl.

exfactor
02-25-2015, 11:54 AM
If you wear your shark outfit, I'll be sure to recognize you lol.

fishtacomag
02-25-2015, 01:14 PM

Bongos has not had a booth for 4-5 years. You really don't see too much of that anymore

Lady Quagga
02-25-2015, 03:16 PM
Bongos has not had a booth for 4-5 years. You really don't see too much of that anymore

That's a damn shame. I was kinda hoping to get some root coloring tips from those gals.

hookdfisherman
02-27-2015, 06:18 PM

You want to know what I love about FNN?????? It's all written done!!!!! So no one can say, "I didn't say that!!" You can prove anything that was ever said here. WHY????? "BECAUSE IT WAS ALL WRITTEN DOWN"

I like that fact too.

It IS enlightening when one doesn't take things out of context!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~lol.

Ideas can also be inferred from the random evidence provided!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! ~LOL

Hookd lives. I can't change who he is and I wouldn't. Hookd never ran from a fight (discussion), never has, never will.

I would like to apologize to Viejo though. I'm sorry.

cutbait
02-27-2015, 07:35 PM
Looks like I will be there thursday..

At the Dewars booth... wink wink

DockRat
02-27-2015, 08:03 PM
Looks like I will be there thursday..

At the Dewars booth... wink wink
What is Dewars CB ?

cutbait
02-27-2015, 08:23 PM
What is Dewars CB ?

LQ knows what I'm talking about

Lady Quagga
02-27-2015, 09:42 PM
LQ knows what I'm talking about

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,f/u,,,,,,,,,,,LQ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

hookdfisherman
02-27-2015, 09:53 PM
I see what u did there

hookdfisherman
03-04-2015, 12:17 AM

Here I stand, waiting... lol.

shinbob
03-06-2015, 07:39 AM
A couple of logistics questions that I can't seem to find the answer to on their website:

- What do they charge for parking?
- Is the second entrance to the show open, and is it the one on Pine street?

DockRat
03-06-2015, 07:31 PM
5th year in a row. Free Parking and a short walk.
Here is my tip. I park on Locust st. There is about 15 parking free spots on the street by the Sky Room. I park in the red and sit in my car and pound some beers. Usually within 30 minutes somebody leaves then grab the spot. After a few more beers I go in. 4 - 24oz tall boys and I'm all primed and ready to go. :Beer Toast:
That converted 24oz Snapple slip cover works great.
DR

Lady Quagga
03-07-2015, 12:18 AM
Lady Quagga will be attending tomorrow.

I may or may not choose to post the day's events on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/lady_quagga

And no, there will be no meet-and-greets. LQ maintains her privacy. Besides, I will be with spouse and kids, and have no intention of exposing them to the likes of you. (Well, some of you.)

hookdfisherman
03-07-2015, 06:59 AM

Uhh I will bring the family bam today as well, Uhh ya'll can't know about them either. I will not be posting anything, anything atall.

HawgZWylde
03-07-2015, 09:00 AM
Lady Quagga will be attending tomorrow.

I may or may not choose to post the day's events on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/lady_quagga

And no, there will be no meet-and-greets. LQ maintains her privacy. Besides, I will be with spouse and kids, and have no intention of exposing them to the likes of you. (Well, some of you.)

Wow, just wow...

etucker1959
03-07-2015, 09:27 AM
Wow, just wow...
She is just filling in the power vacuum, after the GD political section went on life support!!!!! We are lucky we weren't taking over by Isis!!!!! lol

HawgZWylde
03-07-2015, 09:51 AM

Uhh I will bring the family bam today as well, Uhh ya'll can't know about them either. I will not be posting anything, anything atall.

Lol, this is too funny. This event should be called "Fred Hall and the FNN Lurkers Fishing, Boating and Trolling Show"...

HawgZWylde
03-07-2015, 09:54 AM
She is just filling in the power vacuum, after the GD political section went on life support!!!!! We are lucky we weren't taking over by Isis!!!!! lol

Wait, so now FNN is ruled by a dictator? Is she Christina Kirchner in real life?

etucker1959
03-07-2015, 10:05 AM
Wait, so now FNN is ruled by a dictator? Is she Christina Kirchner in real life?
You should know this, "you have to fight for what you believe in!!!" Other wise a dictator will start calling the shots, "as in what THEY believe in!!!!"

MikesOcean
03-07-2015, 10:40 AM
Just so you all know I will be at the Fred Hall show
Yesterday from 1-4pm. I will have a great time buying
My new Shimano Torium 16 and other cool stuff.

If you happen to go yesterday stop by and say hi. :)

I'm not private at all.

hookdfisherman
03-07-2015, 11:39 AM

If you happen to go yesterday stop by and say hi. :)

I'm not private at all.

It's been changed to the Pot Belly Pig and Muerto Moose Smoochie Schmoochie Show. Stop by the JD booth and catch it...

fishfrenzy
03-08-2015, 06:30 PM

I'm not private at all.

Nice meeting you the day before yesterday Mike... Unfortunately I didn't get a new reel just a bunch of other junk....

sodapop
03-09-2015, 12:07 AM
Went today, They had no cokes in cups served there, had to buy a 20 ounce pepsi in plastic bottle, so wife had to
pour 5th of JD hidden in her purse into tiny 20 ounce pepsi bottle in bathroom, beside that great time