PDA

View Full Version : Wilderness Park Report

georatm2011
02-07-2015, 03:49 PM
Hit up the lake around 10AM this morning, the old timers were there catching a few trout. Seems like the DFG is stocking bigger trout this season though less frequently. Caught one (1lb) on garlic pb on my first cast but from there the bite slowed. Oddly enough there were no pelicans and hardly any cormorants around. I also went into the rec office and complained about all of the damn trash around and in the lake, girl at the office said its DFG's job to keep the lake clean and not the city (totally stupid).

fish hunt
02-07-2015, 06:55 PM
it's the people who use the lakes job to keep it clean by duing the right thing and walking 30 yds to a god dam trash can this trash left behind mainly comes from dirtbags that illegaly immigrated here or the homeless or drugaddicts that dont give a **** about this country or the world in general these dirt people need to be locked up iam more than sick of it littering fine should be 10 k and 6 months in jail plus 1000 hours comunity service .
one of my jobs is to clean up after these slobs I work in many areas and I can tell you from expirence that some types of people are just trashy and dont care you can call me racist if you like but just take a drive look around south oc and head north to LA and check out the parking lots and who lives in these neiborhoods then make your own conclusion .
i have to keep my properties clean who ever is the owner has to due the dirty work when scum litter and the dfw do not won that land .

Doghunter
02-07-2015, 07:32 PM
Fish Hunt you speak the truth. They need to learn what a trash can is and how to use them.

DockRat
02-08-2015, 10:46 PM
I see it everyday going down PCH to work. From Redondo, Torrance, Lomita, Harbor City then Wilmington. Clean to dirty.
DR

Lady Quagga
02-09-2015, 02:07 PM
Fish Hunt you speak the truth, so how can it be racist. They need to learn what a trash can is and how to use them.

Yeah Doghunter, all of the homeless and drug addicts I've seen slumming around our local lakes have been white, so I agree - since I speak the truth, how can it be racist?

etucker1959
02-09-2015, 02:28 PM
Yeah Doghunter, all of the homeless and drug addicts I've seen slumming around our local lakes have been white, so I agree - since I speak the truth, how can it be racist?
She's right!!!!! Drunk Bob is the village idiot at Ralph B. Clark Regional park. (He is white) So is the guy who yells all the obscenities at Laguna Lake in Fullerton!!!!

DarkShadow
02-09-2015, 02:48 PM
She's right!!!!! Drunk Bob is the village idiot at Ralph B. Clark Regional park. (He is white) So is the guy who yells all the obscenities at Laguna Lake in Fullerton!!!!

Can I add the white homeless people (and the white suits and ties who use Westwood as their personal ash tray) to the mix?

I speak the truth, thus I'm not racist!

etucker1959
02-09-2015, 02:54 PM
I thought Bob got banned.
That was his twin brother!!!!!!!