PDA

View Full Version : The OFFICIAL 2016 United States Presidential Election Thread - Sponsored by Diebold

Lady Quagga
02-03-2015, 03:39 PM
Well now, given today's political headlines (see my follow-up post), I feel there is no time like the present to get this ball rolling.

I've included only political parties in which 50% of voters saw their candidate's name on the ballot in the 2012 presidential election.

Intelligent exchanges, heated debates, baseless predictions, wild speculation, inane mouth-breathing, and all other manners of tomfoolery are encouraged. There is no need to vote now - you have until the election to cast your vote in this poll.

Please refrain from TL:DR treatises, and simply link them if you must use other people's words to express your own thoughts.

http://s3.postimg.org/7pv43ezpv/untitled57.png

Let's get it on!

Lady Quagga
02-03-2015, 03:52 PM
And it looks like I'll be scratching the junior Senator for Kentucky off my list early......

Rand Paul does a lot of interviews -- a lot. This, from time to time, has gotten him in trouble. Rarely, though, has it gone as poorly as this.

Speaking Monday afternoon with CNBC, Paul:

1) Reiterated his contention that vaccines should be voluntary.

2) Said this: "I have heard of many tragic cases of walking, talking, normal children who wound up with profound mental disorders after vaccines." (Michele Bachmann said something similar during the 2012 presidential campaign. It didn't go over well.)

3) Actually shushed the anchor when he thought she wasn't allowing him to answer her questions.

http://img.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/files/2015/02/RandSh.gif

4) Concluded the interview with this, after being asked whether he planned to run for president:

"Part of the problem is, you end up having interviews like this, where the interview is so slanted and full of distortions that you don't get useful information. I think this is what's bad about TV sometimes. So frankly, I think if we do this again, you need to try to start out with a little more objectivity going into the interview."

Link (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2015/02/02/this-rand-paul-interview-with-cnbc-didnt-go-well/)

DarkShadow
02-03-2015, 03:54 PM
You should've added that "copy/paste" is not allowed. Worst thing is people getting into discussions with other peoples' thoughts.

Lady Quagga
02-03-2015, 03:57 PM
You should've added that "copy/paste" is not allowed. Worst thing is people getting into discussions with other peoples' thoughts.

Consider it done.

Marley
02-03-2015, 04:39 PM
And it looks like I'll be scratching the junior Senator for Kentucky off my list early......

Yup, he's done and should be. Not only for the vaccine stance but more importantly for the condescending shutdown of the interviewer. I was never even a closet fan of his father, just seemed much more fringe than Libertarian, and it looks like the apple didn't fall too far from the Paul tree. Trouble is, he will likely garner enough votes to split the Republican voters and open the door for a Hillary victory.

DarkShadow
02-03-2015, 05:36 PM

He was on your list?

Was that list entitled Most Likely To Claim Vaccinations Cause Mental Disorders in Children Because He Speaks From Experience?

DockRat
02-03-2015, 09:33 PM
How about Trey ? Could he make a run ?

cutbait
02-04-2015, 05:17 AM
With all the Republican bashing this thread is currently doing and designed for, it must be a foregone conclusion Hillary wins the Nom.

Barely one mention of her so far.

Marley
02-04-2015, 05:46 AM
With all the Republican bashing this thread is currently doing and designed for, it must be a foregone conclusion Hillary wins the Nom.

Barely one mention of her so far.

Rand Paul should be upbraided for his remarks. At a time when Republicans must have ONE candidate who can win, the party doesn't need a legitimate nominee (at least he was before Monday's CNBC interview) displaying boardinghouse manners and fringe views. This very early point in the race is when stuff like this should come to light and I for one am glad it did because it hopefully turned party heads away from Rand Paul. Hopefully Paul realizes this if it ever comes time to toss his hat into the ring and he pulls it over his face instead, leaving the voters one less party-splitting choice at the polls.
I just hope the Republicans can get that one, right person and when they do find him or her, they pull off the gloves and fight to win.

cutbait
02-04-2015, 07:55 AM
I think Romney would have won last time had he fought.

Instead he played Mr. Nice guy grocery manager and lost.

After that first debate where he had Obama stumbling he softened and Obama got fierce. The momentum shifted.

Hillary was supposed to be the nominee in 2008, but that didn't happen did it?

I'm not sure she will be in 2016. I'm not saying there is someone ready to take her down, but I think the anti Hillary crowd is way to close to 50%

John Harper
02-04-2015, 08:20 AM
I'm not saying there is someone ready to take her down, but I think the anti Hillary crowd is way to close to 50%

Hard to beat something with nothing.

John

Lady Quagga
02-04-2015, 08:33 AM
When it comes to the Democratic nomination for 2016, Clinton is all but the heir apparent. Short of a radical change in her views on certain political issues, she does not and will not have my vote.

This leaves any hope of me voting for a major party candidate with the Republican party. Which means I am going to scrutinize every GOP candidate out there, and call bullsh*t on their assery when it is deserved.

DarkShadow
02-04-2015, 08:47 AM
Which means I am going to scrutinize every GOP candidate out there, and call bullsh*t on their assery when it is deserved...

...and then vote Communist.

Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush, Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Marc Rubio, Chris Christie in 2016?

What ever, could go wrong with that line up? That's like Marvel's Fantastic Five.

City Dad
02-04-2015, 09:25 AM
I'm voting for Hillary because I always wanted to see the first Sasquatch in office in my life time! (THANK YOU! TRY THE VEAL!)

fly addict
02-05-2015, 03:52 PM
Yup, he's done and should be. Not only for the vaccine stance but more importantly for the condescending shutdown of the interviewer. I was never even a closet fan of his father, just seemed much more fringe than Libertarian, and it looks like the apple didn't fall too far from the Paul tree. Trouble is, he will likely garner enough votes to split the Republican voters and open the door for a Hillary victory.

It seems Robert F. Kennedy also believes that it is true that vaccines cause autism.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d--3q9PP3mA

DarkShadow
02-05-2015, 03:58 PM
It seems Robert F. Kennedy also believes that it is true that vaccines cause autism.

I will no longer support Robert F. Kennedy Jr, the III.

I am no longer going to vaccinate my dogs for rabies either.

Lady Quagga
03-04-2015, 02:06 PM
And yet one more to cross off.

Ben Carson: Prisons prove being gay is a choice
By Eric Bradner, CNN

Washington (CNN) -- Ben Carson says homosexuality is a choice because many people "go into prison straight -- and when they come out, they're gay."

The neurosurgeon and potential Republican candidate for president in 2016 made the comment in an interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo that aired Wednesday on "New Day."

Asked whether being gay is a choice, Carson responded: "Absolutely."

"Because a lot of people who go into prison go into prison straight -- and when they come out, they're gay. So, did something happen while they were in there? Ask yourself that question," Carson said.

That argument, Carson said, "thwarts" the notion that homosexuality isn't a choice, which is at odds with the majority of the medical community, including the American Psychological Association, who says "most people experience little or no sense of choice about their sexual orientation." Slate's Mark Joseph Stern also outlined the scientific arguments against this particular belief last year.

Carson's comment comes as Republicans try to avoid the kinds of incendiary comments on cultural issues that cost the party two Senate races -- when Missouri's Todd Akin and Indiana's Richard Mourdock drew national attention for their remarks on rape -- and hurt Mitt Romney in 2012.

Other Republicans who are considering 2016 campaigns were silent on Carson's comments Wednesday, with several failing to respond to requests for comment from CNN.

Carson also said he believes the issue of allowing or restricting same-sex marriage should be decided on the state level, rather than by federal courts -- even as the Supreme Court prepares to take up a case this spring that could legalize gay marriage nationwide.

He said it's possible to grant the legal rights that accompany marriage to same-sex couples -- or to any two people at all -- without applying the word "marriage" to their relationships.

"Why do gay people want to get married? Why do they say they want to get married? Because they want to have various rights -- property rights, visitation rights," he said. "Why can't any two human beings, I don't care what their sexual orientation is, why can't they have the legal right to do those things? That does not require changing the definition of marriage."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/04/politics/ben-carson-prisons-gay-choice/index.html

exfactor
03-04-2015, 03:38 PM
as long as people are throwing names out in here, what about Rush?

etucker1959
03-04-2015, 04:05 PM
as long as people are throwing names out in here, what about Rush?
As a candidate????? He will always just be the voice of a certain segment of the Conservative movement!!

crappiemike
03-04-2015, 06:26 PM
Bugs bunny got my vote unless----

Cm

cutbait
03-04-2015, 08:26 PM
I think Romney would have won last time had he fought.

Instead he played Mr. Nice guy grocery manager and lost.

After that first debate where he had Obama stumbling he softened and Obama got fierce. The momentum shifted.

Hillary was supposed to be the nominee in 2008, but that didn't happen did it?

I'm not sure she will be in 2016. I'm not saying there is someone ready to take her down, but I think the anti Hillary crowd is way to close to 50%

Hard to beat something with nothing.

John

When it comes to the Democratic nomination for 2016, Clinton is all but the heir apparent. Short of a radical change in her views on certain political issues, she does not and will not have my vote.

This leaves any hope of me voting for a major party candidate with the Republican party. Which means I am going to scrutinize every GOP candidate out there, and call bullsh*t on their assery when it is deserved.

Looks like cutbait saw another soft spot.. just like the 49ers... the Hillary hype is just that... I'm going on record she doesn't get the nod

DEVOREFLYER
03-04-2015, 08:33 PM
Looks like cutbait saw another soft spot.. just like the 49ers... the Hillary hype is just that... I'm going on record she doesn't get the nod

Your right she didn't do the nod to Bill and out sourced the job to Monica............:Shocked:

cutbait
03-04-2015, 08:38 PM
Your right she didn't do the nod to Bill and out sourced the job to Monica............:Shocked:

Nod and humidor

DEVOREFLYER
03-04-2015, 09:04 PM
The question begs did he later smoke the Cigar and did it have a wrapper for safe sex.....

DarkShadow
03-05-2015, 01:48 PM
The question begs did he later smoke the Cigar and did it have a wrapper for safe sex.....

I don't know what's worse. The fact that we're focusing on incidents that had nothing to do with HilClint or the fact we're overlooking bigger issues like she didn't use a very secure email system while holding public office.

But let's focus on the cigar and her defunct husband's choices for mating rituals.

Lady Quagga
03-05-2015, 02:50 PM
Previously:

And yet one more to cross off.

Ben Carson: Prisons prove being gay is a choice

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/04/politics/ben-carson-prisons-gay-choice/index.html

I think it's only fair to cover Mr. Carson's retraction and apology for the comments he made. I will reserve judgement, however, given his previous comparison of gays (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/dr-ben-carson-fauxpologizes-for-totally-not-comparing-gays-with-childanimal-rapists/).

It's kind of a shame too - I admire him for his achievements in Neurosurgery and Pediatrics. (Netflix is currently has the movie based on his life story (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gifted_Hands:_The_Ben_Carson_Story) available for streaming.)

Ben Carson sorry for saying being gay is a choice
Catalina Camia, USA TODAY

Presidential hopeful Ben Carson apologized Wednesday night for saying being gay is a choice, following a backlash over his assertion that prisons are evidence that homosexuality is an option.

"In a recent interview on CNN, I realized that my choice of language does not reflect fully my heart on gay issues," said the retired neurosurgeon and Republican on Facebook. "I regret that my words to express that concept were hurtful and divisive. For that I apologize unreservedly to all that were offended."

Carson launched a 2016 presidential exploratory committee earlier this week. He has a faithful following among conservatives, and is doing better in some public opinion polls than some better-known Republicans seeking the White House.

When asked earlier in the day by CNN's Chris Cuomo if he believes being gay was a choice, Carson replied: "Absolutely."

"Because a lot of people who go into prison go into prison straight — and when they come out, they're gay," he told CNN. "So, did something happen while they were in there? Ask yourself that question."

The American Psychological Association and other medical groups have concluded that homosexuality is not a matter of choice.

Carson, who gained notoriety as a surgeon for his work separating conjoined twins, noted in his Facebook statement that he is a political neophyte.

"I answered a question without really thinking about it thoroughly. No excuses," he said. "I deeply regret my statement and I promise you, on this journey, I may err again, but unlike politicians when I make an error I will take full responsibility and never hide or parse words."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/03/05/ben-carson-sorry-gay-choice/24422321/

Lady Quagga
03-05-2015, 03:15 PM
I don't know what's worse. The fact that we're focusing on incidents that had nothing to do with HilClint or the fact we're overlooking bigger issues like she didn't use a very secure email system while holding public office.

What amazes me even more is that not only was this an ongoing practice which spanned multiple administrations (http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/colin-powell-personal-email-secretary-of-state-115707.html), but that the National Archives and Records Administration didn't issue the relevant guidance (http://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary-clintons-personal-email-use-came-before-recent-rule-changes-1425415233) in regards to the prohibition of the use of private email for official government business until late 2013.

I mean, we are talking about ELECTRONIC MAIL here, which pre-dates the internet by DECADES. And no one thought about codifying this policy until a little over a year ago?

DarkShadow
03-05-2015, 03:20 PM
What amazes me even more is that not only was this an ongoing practice which spanned multiple administrations (http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/colin-powell-personal-email-secretary-of-state-115707.html), but that the National Archives and Records Administration didn't issue the relevant guidance (http://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary-clintons-personal-email-use-came-before-recent-rule-changes-1425415233) in regards to the prohibition of the use of private email for official government business until late 2013.

I mean, we are talking about ELECTRONIC MAIL here, which pre-dates the internet by DECADES. And no one thought about codifying this policy until a little over a year ago?

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01814/MTV7_1814176i.jpg

Heh heh, blue dress! Cigar! Heh heh heh!

DarkShadow
03-24-2015, 02:22 PM
So the first clown out of the clown car is Ted Cruz, ladies and gentlemen!

Ted Cruz.

• Voted to defund Obamacare
• Voted against the Violence Against Women Act
• Opposes the Voter Rights Act
• Supports privatizing Social Security
• Opposes comprehensive immigration reform

Seems like he's running a tight campaign that should attract many here!

Lady Quagga
03-24-2015, 04:57 PM

Ted Cruz.

Let us not forget his views on Net Neutrality.

etucker1959
03-24-2015, 05:56 PM

Ted Cruz.

You forgot to mention he was born in CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!! Which state is that in again????????? lol

Just in!!!! At first I thought this was a joke, but it's true!!!! Cruz because of his wife quitting her job to help him with his Presidential run. He for some reason was on her Medical Insurance plan. Since she is no longer working and they both need Medical Insurance, their "GOING TO BUY SOME OBAMACARE INSURANCE!!!!!!! No joke!!!!!

CLOWN CAR INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Skyler
03-24-2015, 08:19 PM
You forgot to mention he was born in CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!! Which state is that in again????????? lol

Is that near Kenya?

DarkShadow
03-25-2015, 12:04 PM
Who's the next candidate to throw their hat in the ring?

I can't wait for Rick Santorum.

DarkShadow
04-07-2015, 09:39 AM
Who's the next candidate to throw their hat in the ring?

Rand Paul, ladies and gentlemen!

I am running for president to return our country to the principles of liberty and limited government.

http://cbsnews2.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2014/08/30/53ab8e63-105f-4fd3-b437-967499f55339/thumbnail/620x350/56f545bacc881879ed043a7a1f5e41a1/454348354-1.jpg

I cannot wait for the first GOP debate. If you thought the Justin Bieber roast was hilarious.....

Quagga da Libertarian is excited for this one.

etucker1959
04-07-2015, 09:51 AM

http://cbsnews2.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2014/08/30/53ab8e63-105f-4fd3-b437-967499f55339/thumbnail/620x350/56f545bacc881879ed043a7a1f5e41a1/454348354-1.jpg

I cannot wait for the first GOP debate. If you thought the Justin Bieber roast was hilarious.....

Let's see how much he will pander to the HARD Right!!!!! He is a true Libertarian which means in English, some of his beliefs are very Liberal.

DarkShadow
04-07-2015, 02:07 PM
...some of his beliefs are very Liberal.

Like objecting to the Civil Rights Act because it puts an end to private sector discrimination?

Giving the Pentagon 25% of a budget increase while at the same time being in favor of cutting Veterans' benefits?

A man so devoted to freedom, he created his own ophthalmology accreditation?

And where are the 16 Repubs who voted on this thread? Are you waiting for your candidate to come up so you can throw in your 2 cents?

Lady Quagga
04-07-2015, 02:16 PM

I am finding it more and more difficult to believe the GOP will field a candidate worthy of my vote.

I'm actually waiting for the Hispanic to toss his hat into the ring.

DarkShadow
04-07-2015, 02:26 PM
I'm actually waiting for the Hispanic to toss his hat into the ring.

Ted Cruz? Isn't that Hispanic for you? CRUZ!

And Bush? Jeb Bush comes from Florida, where many Hispanics live, thus he's a Hispanic himself by association. Plus, he has drank a Hispanic beer before, and can ask where the baño is in Spanish, thus that makes him an honorary Hispanic who sides with Hispanic issues.

Anybody else waiting for Sarah "You Betcha" Palin to throw her hat into the ring? That FOX money is dwindling, and there's a limit on how many times you are in the news when it doesn't involve a family brawl. (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2802290/palin-family-brawl-photos-guests-open-wounds-raw-knuckles-blood-soaked-pavement-just-moments-family-got-drunken-fight-alaskan-birthday-party.html)

etucker1959
04-07-2015, 02:33 PM
Like objecting to the Civil Rights Act because it puts an end to private sector discrimination?

Giving the Pentagon 25% of a budget increase while at the same time being in favor of cutting Veterans' benefits?

A man so devoted to freedom, he created his own ophthalmology accreditation?

And where are the 16 Repubs who voted on this thread? Are you waiting for your candidate to come up so you can throw in your 2 cents?
The biggest thing he is going to get nailed on by the Far Right is, Foreign policy and some of his views on social issues. For instance gays, drugs and his isolationistic views. Try explaining that to the hard core right and then trying to get their vote.

I'll save everybody some time, there isn't going to be some Dark Horse candidate coming out of the wood work saying all the right things. You're going to have Jeb Bush and the group of also rans of tired old names we already heard of.

DarkShadow
04-07-2015, 03:09 PM
I'll save everybody some time, there isn't going to be some Dark Horse candidate coming out of the wood work saying all the right things.

You don't say....

etucker1959
04-07-2015, 03:44 PM
You don't say....
Yep, the reason why some Dark horse candidate won't be coming out of the wood work is???????? They would have already shown themselves to the big Republican donors. Without the money, they don't have a chance!!!!! That's what they are already saying about Ted Cruz.

cutbait
04-07-2015, 04:03 PM
I'll save everybody some time, there isn't going to be some Dark Horse candidate

Ben Carson

Lady Quagga
04-07-2015, 10:40 PM
Ben Carson

Ben Carson loves the gays (http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/04/politics/ben-carson-prisons-gay-choice/index.html)!

DockRat
04-08-2015, 06:42 AM
Ben Carson
I like Ben but the guy is too soft, too religious, no experience. Not Happening CB.
DR

etucker1959
04-08-2015, 08:12 AM
You guy's might as well start chanting we want Jeb!!!!!!!! The people on the other side of the political fence are going to say, "another Bush." Did you people already forget what happened the last time we had a Bush in office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's face it, Hillary a shoe in if she is healthy!!!!!! Anyone going to tell me I'm wrong and why??????????????? I'd love to hear it!!!!!!!

HawgZWylde
04-08-2015, 09:00 AM
I'm voting for Hillary Clinton because her honesty and integrity is unparalleled and she's a hotty too boot! And I want O'Malley as her VP cause he plays guitar. Oh, and I want Pocahontas Warren for SoS cause she's so smart and it's about time we put a Native American in charge of foreign policy. What could possibly go wrong with that line-up?

Oh, and I'm voting for her because she'll have a billion $$$ war chest too!

DarkShadow
04-08-2015, 10:06 AM
I'm voting for Ted Cruz, because his last name, and also because he's going to make Jesus his top adviser. He should choose Sarah Palin as his VP, because she's hot, and has promised to dismantle any deal our current President has made with the Iranians and 'Iraqians.' Rick Santorum will be our SoS, because he's going to outlaw porn. Hopefully Mike Huckabee gets a spot somewhere so he can remove the Bill of Rights in favor of the Ten Commandments, and finally, I hope the SoD is Jeb "Pancho Villa" Bush, because he will promise to undo the very quagmire some other Bushes created, only to advocate putting us into another oddly similar quagmire he promised to get us out of.

What could possibly go wrong with that line up?

cutbait
04-08-2015, 10:22 AM
I like Ben but the guy is too soft, too religious, no experience. Not Happening CB.
DR

I guess my joke went over heads

Brent
04-08-2015, 11:08 AM
I'm voting for Ted Cruz, because his last name, and also because he's going to make Jesus his top adviser. He should choose Sarah Palin as his VP, because she's hot, and has promised to dismantle any deal our current President has made with the Iranians and 'Iraqians.' Rick Santorum will be our SoS, because he's going to outlaw porn. Hopefully Mike Huckabee gets a spot somewhere so he can remove the Bill of Rights in favor of the Ten Commandments, and finally, I hope the SoD is Jeb "Pancho Villa" Bush, because he will promise to undo the very quagmire some other Bushes created, only to advocate putting us into another oddly similar quagmire he promised to get us out of.

What could possibly go wrong with that line up?

DS you bastard. I just spit my water out on my keyboard.

Brent

etucker1959
04-08-2015, 12:18 PM
I guess my joke went over heads
No it didn't, it's just not political correct to joke about someone's skin color!!!!! How many sports people career's were ruined by an off color remark???????? Think Howard Cosell or the former GM of the Dodgers and let's not forget the latest, "Donald Sterling!!!!!"

DarkShadow
04-08-2015, 02:18 PM
DS you bastard. I just spit my water out on my keyboard.

Brent

I think the biggest joke is the fact that I was being serious with my descriptions of each of those candidates, yet it does sound like a comedy sketch after I re-read it; that wasn't my original intent. But, welcome to the candidates the Republicans are fielding!

The field is so bad, their game plan is to go after Hillary, and their constituents are just sopping it right up. (I mean, just look at this thread.)

Democrats don't even like Hillary, yet she'll get the nomination, and most likely the presidency. If Obama was so terrible, you'd think the GOP would be able to easily snatch up the Presidency in 2016. Yet, it won't happen. What's that say about the state of the GOP?

God bless the Tea Party.

cutbait
04-08-2015, 03:23 PM
No it didn't, it's just not political correct to joke about someone's skin color!!!!! How many sports people career's were ruined by an off color remark???????? Think Howard Cosell or the former GM of the Dodgers and let's not forget the latest, "Donald Sterling!!!!!"

coming from the guy who degrades the white man as "hicks"

Unless you selectively have forgotten that one..

PC is what's wrong with this cuntry

etucker1959
04-08-2015, 03:50 PM
[QUOTE=cutbait;761485]coming from the guy who degrades the white man as "hicks"

That's why I didn't make any comments about your humor. I figured if a white man can't call another white man a Hick. How dare a white man make fun of a African American!!!!!!!!

Brent
04-09-2015, 04:30 PM
I think the biggest joke is the fact that I was being serious with my descriptions of each of those candidates, yet it does sound like a comedy sketch after I re-read it; that wasn't my original intent. But, welcome to the candidates the Republicans are fielding!

The field is so bad, their game plan is to go after Hillary, and their constituents are just sopping it right up. (I mean, just look at this thread.)

Democrats don't even like Hillary, yet she'll get the nomination, and most likely the presidency. If Obama was so terrible, you'd think the GOP would be able to easily snatch up the Presidency in 2016. Yet, it won't happen. What's that say about the state of the GOP?

God bless the Tea Party.

Oh I absolutely knew EXACTLY where you were coming from. That's why it was so freakin funny.
Rand Paul looks like he has one of Devores dead squirrels on his damn head. I can't look at him without choking on my beer, let alone listen to his nonsense.
What has this country come to? Good grief.

HawgZWylde
04-09-2015, 05:16 PM

God bless the Tea Party.

LMAO!

The repubs don't have to go after Her Hilariousness, she has done a fine job of destroying herself.

I love the way you deflect from the seriously lacking demorat line-up. O'Malley? Pocahontas Warren? The completely corrupt Hildabeast? Lol, or perhaps Joe "foot in his mouth" Biden is more to your liking? Lol, you lefties have no one worth a Hilda Beans, none...

etucker1959
04-09-2015, 05:18 PM
coming from the guy who degrades the white man as "hicks"

PC is what's wrong with this cuntry
I saw that you asked for a comment from DS about me. He so declined, which was his choice. However, it made me wonder what you were looking for from him about me. Then it came to me, I get a bad rap on here because I point out peoples bad logic. (Which I'm about to do again.)

Let's talk about what is politically correct when people call other peoples names based upon their race. (they can just be kidding around, but that's not taken into consideration.)

A Black man can call another Black man anything he wants without being called out. A perfect example of this is using the N word.
However, if a White man uses the same words in regards to a Black man. (All Hell will break loose)

But if a White man calls another White man a name like Hick, he will be called out. (As you did with me)
However, this same White man say's, "he doesn't like political correctness" (When he makes statements like, "PC is what's wrong with this country") It makes me scratch my head with wonder why I'm the one getting such a bad rap, I'm only pointing out contradictory logic. lol

HawgZWylde
04-09-2015, 05:19 PM
Oh I absolutely knew EXACTLY where you were coming from. That's why it was so freakin funny.
Rand Paul looks like he has one of Devores dead squirrels on his damn head. I can't look at him without choking on my beer, let alone listen to his nonsense.

I'll bet you're one of these folks who suffer from apathy and think everything is just hunky dory eh? Poor soul can't see the forest through the trees.

Rand Paul looks like he has one of Devores dead squirrels on his damn head.

So you base your opinions on someone's looks? Hmm, makes sense that Cankles would be more to your liking...

Lady Quagga
04-09-2015, 06:28 PM
I'll bet you're one of these folks who suffer from apathy and think everything is just hunky dory eh? Poor soul can't see the forest through the trees.

Ah, so if someone holds a dismal view of the current GOP candidate offerings, you assume they think all is well with this country? Bang up logic there, Hawggy.

So you base your opinions on someone's looks? Hmm, makes sense that Cankles would be more to your liking...

No kidding - I'd much rather base my opinions on the banal nicknames ignoramuses like you use when referring to them.

etucker1959
04-09-2015, 07:12 PM
LMAO!

The repubs don't have to go after Her Hilariousness, she has done a fine job of destroying herself.

I love the way you deflect from the seriously lacking demorat line-up. O'Malley? Pocahontas Warren? The completely corrupt Hildabeast? Lol, or perhaps Joe "foot in his mouth" Biden is more to your liking? Lol, you lefties have no one worth a Hilda Beans, none...
In fairness, who does the GOP have that is very worthy?????

HawgZWylde
04-09-2015, 07:46 PM
Ah, so if someone holds a dismal view of the current GOP candidate offerings, you assume they think all is well with this country? Bang up logic there, Hawggy.

Oh look who's back, my favorite cyber stalker...Hi Darlin! I didn't say anything about what I think. He can have any view he wants, I don't care. Perhaps he should have been more PC and fuzed goat heads on Paul instead of Dev's vaporized squirrels. It really was offensive you know.

No kidding - I'd much rather base my opinions on the banal nicknames ignoramuses like you use when referring to them.

Simply projecting a visual-food for thought, you know? Oh I know I should have known as the feminazis have now said it's highly disrespectful that we call Her Hilariousness by her first name, let alone Cankles. My sincerest apologies dear Lady Quagga...

HawgZWylde
04-09-2015, 08:01 PM
In fairness, who does the GOP have that is very worthy?????

In all honesty etucker, I 'm far from convinced by any of them. I flat out will not vote for Bush. As far as I'm concerned though, any but Bush would be better than what we've had or what we'd have with any of the democrats. If the democrats had such success, then why do they have so few potential candidates? Who are the potential candidates? Seriously, Clinton is all they got? And if a third party were to have a shot, where the hell, and who are they?

Lady Quagga
04-09-2015, 08:29 PM
Oh look who's back, my favorite cyber stalker...Hi Darlin! I didn't say anything about what I think. He can have any view he wants, I don't care. Perhaps he should have been more PC and fuzed goat heads on Paul instead of Dev's vaporized squirrels. It really was offensive you know.

Actually, you did indicate your thoughts when you deduced that:

I'll bet you're one of these folks who suffer from apathy and think everything is just hunky dory eh?

That you posed it in the form of a question doesn't change your line of illogic.

Simply projecting a visual-food for thought, you know? Oh I know I should have known as the feminazis have now said it's highly disrespectful that we call Her Hilariousness by her first name, let alone Cankles. My sincerest apologies dear Lady Quagga...

Your "food for thought" is nothing but vapid, empty calories. In that regard, it suits you.

And there's no need to apologize for making a fool out of yourself. It's in your nature.

DarkShadow
04-10-2015, 09:12 AM
The repubs don't have to go after Her Hilariousness...

And then, literally, 2 sentences later:

The completely corrupt Hildabeast? ... Lol, you lefties have no one worth a Hilda Beans, none...

And then a few posts later:

... that we call Her Hilariousness by her first name, let alone Cankles.

Now, do you purposely throw rakes on the ground so you can step on them? Or is your hypocrisy innate?

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/3501534/sideshow-bob-steps-on-rakes-o.gif

etucker1959
04-10-2015, 09:45 AM
In all honesty etucker, I 'm far from convinced by any of them. I flat out will not vote for Bush. As far as I'm concerned though, any but Bush would be better than what we've had or what we'd have with any of the democrats. If the democrats had such success, then why do they have so few potential candidates? Who are the potential candidates? Seriously, Clinton is all they got? And if a third party were to have a shot, where the hell, and who are they?
I see where you're coming from. You guy's would never know it, but I'm still a registered Republican. I still believe in the Wall Street beliefs, if it's good for business it's good for the country. I still can't stand the Demorats view on the environment!!! The problem is, "I'm now forced to pick from the lessor of all evils in Candidates." My biggest fear after 2008, is someone or party sinking the whole economy. We could go back to the 1930's and a great Depression. The Demorats at least aren't talking about Radical ideas that could push us to the brink of a Depression. For now the Demorats will get my vote!!!!!

HawgZWylde
04-10-2015, 10:01 AM
And then, literally, 2 sentences later:

And then a few posts later:

Now, do you purposely throw rakes on the ground so you can step on them? Or is your hypocrisy innate?

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/3501534/sideshow-bob-steps-on-rakes-o.gif

Do you have anything intelligent to say or is rhetorical deflection all you have? Corrupt Cankles is all the democrats have, not my problem but it is your problem if you are a democrat...

HawgZWylde
04-10-2015, 10:06 AM
Actually, you did indicate your thoughts when you deduced that:

That you posed it in the form of a question doesn't change your line of illogic.

Your "food for thought" is nothing but vapid, empty calories. In that regard, it suits you.

And there's no need to apologize for making a fool out of yourself. It's in your nature.

Yawn......:Popcorn:

HawgZWylde
04-10-2015, 10:10 AM
I see where you're coming from. You guy's would never know it, but I'm still a registered Republican. I still believe in the Wall Street beliefs, if it's good for business it's good for the country. I still can't stand the Demorats view on the environment!!! The problem is, "I'm now forced to pick from the lessor of all evils in Candidates." My biggest fear after 2008, is someone or party sinking the whole economy. We could go back to the 1930's and a great Depression. The Demorats at least aren't talking about Radical ideas that could push us to the brink of a Depression. For now the Demorats will get my vote!!!!!

etucker, the democrats are in neck deep with Wall Street policies that indeed will crash the economy. Wall Street is on a government created high, any sound economist will tell you that. When this bubble bursts, it could be much worse than anything we've ever seen...

Lady Quagga
04-10-2015, 10:10 AM

There, there - it's okay that you can't focus on short, simple sentences.

HawgZWylde
04-10-2015, 10:14 AM
:Soap Box::
There, there - it's okay that you can't focus on short, simple sentences.

DarkShadow
04-10-2015, 10:33 AM
Do you have anything intelligent to say or is rhetorical deflection all you have?

Says the person who gave us this astute and insightful gem:

I'm voting for Hillary Clinton because her honesty and integrity is unparalleled and she's a hotty too boot! And I want O'Malley as her VP cause he plays guitar. Oh, and I want Pocahontas Warren for SoS cause she's so smart and it's about time we put a Native American in charge of foreign policy. What could possibly go wrong with that line-up? Oh, and I'm voting for her because she'll have a billion $$$ war chest too!

You work in hypocrisy like Dali worked in oils.

DarkShadow
04-13-2015, 11:36 AM
Marco Rubio, come on down!!

You're the next contestant on The Price is Right!

http://image-cdn.zap2it.com/images/marco-rubio-water-bottle-state-of-the-union-gif.gif

Brent
04-14-2015, 04:38 PM
Says the person who gave us this astute and insightful gem:

You work in hypocrisy like Dali worked in oils.

I have noticed something glaring on this GD forum.
The left leaners are way too decisive and direct for the right side. The right siders like bland insults and the left prefer the witty well thought out reply's.
The right siders really do not like Lady Quagga and Dark Shadow because they can't shake them. All they get in reply are facts and shut down response, whereas the right siders seem to be the " I know you are, but what am I " type.

Just an observation.