PDA

View Full Version : Rain rain

Dsrt Tortise
01-26-2015, 03:47 PM
:!!!: I hope that it is pouring in the Hemet area right now:!!!: Where I live in Palm Springs it is down pouring right now:!!!::!!!: We need a few good days of this weather to help the level in our lakes out. I can only HOPE:???::???: Dsrt Tortise :Thumbs Up::Rain::Rain::Fishing Catch::Fishing Catch:

gcopple
01-26-2015, 03:57 PM
:!!!: I hope that it is pouring in the Hemet area right now:!!!: Where I live in Palm Springs it is down pouring right now:!!!::!!!: We need a few good days of this weather to help the level in our lakes out. I can only HOPE:???::???: Dsrt Tortise :Thumbs Up::Rain::Rain::Fishing Catch::Fishing Catch:

Yup, getting a good rain and it defiantly can't hurt the makes that need water. I am here in indio, dsrt tortise

gogreeenz4
01-26-2015, 04:01 PM
aside from adding water maybe it will make that gin clear water go away! need that mud soup water back......

DEVOREFLYER
01-26-2015, 05:54 PM
Only a 1/4" total here and the weather radar looks like it's a bust for any more..........:Crying:

allIdoIsfish
01-27-2015, 08:35 AM
aside from adding water maybe it will make that gin clear water go away! need that mud soup water back......

Go check it out, You wont be disappointed with the water color after those winds we had.

gcopple
01-30-2015, 08:29 AM
more rain here in the coachella valley today, hopefully there is more in hemet as well. also looks like there is a little snow back on the mountains from what i can see through the clouds.