PDA

View Full Version : Lake Elsinore area help

Fishingkid97
01-26-2015, 10:39 AM
I recently moved to lake Elsinore I'm closer to canyon lake but do not have access. In the summer when we have longer days I used to fish Perris after work and on weekends. I am now looking for more options near elsinore for bass fishing/ float tube fishing. Any info on where to launch and fish elsinore from a tube? Anyone regularly float tube elsinore for bass? Not looking for anyone honey hole just good place to launch for cheap and safe to leave a vehicle.any specail rules I need to be aware of at elsinore? If anyone has access to canyon lake fishing and needs a partner let me know I'm around the corner. Willing to split cost and help out. I can fish Friday- Sunday thanks for any info.

sodapop
01-26-2015, 01:32 PM
There are two great launch facilities on Riverside Drive for float tubes. They charge
ten dollars to launch a float tube I think. One pace is called Lake Elsinore Marina and RV Park
and the other one might be called La Laguna. For Elsinore both places are really nice, they have
security and no one will ever bother your car.

etucker1959
01-26-2015, 04:26 PM
La Laguna is a wonderful place to launch from. It's safe and very close to some wonderful structure. (Mostly flooded trees) It's also where Williams Bait & Tackle is located. You should stop in and ask Mr. Williams for some friendly advice.

JAG107
01-26-2015, 06:52 PM
You could also park at Perret Park off of Grand and launch for free, you'd be wading out a bit to get any depth though. I see people fishing for cats and carp along the shore there pretty regularly.

billystein
01-26-2015, 06:58 PM
when i lived in wildomar i fished skinner alot. less than 1 hour drive and much nicer than elsinore.