PDA

View Full Version : New Asst Director for Us citizenship

Tom
01-18-2015, 01:02 PM
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx

santis32
01-18-2015, 02:42 PM
I find it amusing they are spending money legalizing illegals rather than securing our borders

Lady Quagga
01-18-2015, 05:32 PM
MEET OUR NEW ASST DIRECTOR FOR US CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION...
Another “qualified” appointment by BO in Homeland Security. No doubt she’ll be essential to his Muslim immigration efforts.
Unfortunately, this is true and she is another unqualified, inexperienced Obama appointee!!
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/fatimanoor.asp
Meet Fatima Noor, President Obama's latest appointment to a high level position in the Department of Homeland IN-Security, the post of Assistant Director for U.S. Citizenship and Immigration.
Ms. Noor has little if any experience in the compliance or enforcement fields. Her total experience in government related work is limited
to volunteer work with World Relief Memphis and as activities coordinator the Tennessee Immigrant and Refugee Rights Coalition.
She majored in psychology with minors in Spanish and Arabic international relations.
She recently completed a month-long research fellowship in Muslim psychology hosted by Carnegie-Mellon and the University of Pittsburgh, yes you read that correctly . an entire month long research fellowship ; her research will be ongoing as part of her work the DHS.
No, this is not a joke.

You do realize that you are posting a falsehood, right?

Perhaps you should re-read your source and get a clue.

santis32
01-18-2015, 05:44 PM
You do realize that you are posting a falsehood, right?

Perhaps you should re-read your source and get a clue.

It looks. like your group and yourself have a tendency to troll peoples posts. Let me return the favor. This must be the real lady quagga.

https://imgflip.com/i/8lovj

HUM 101- How to effectively and politely disagree with someone.

Let me rephrase your statement to Tom.

Do you believe you're posting false information because (insert reason and a source if you have one)

You should omit the last paragraph because you are saying he is correct but did not read it carefully.

pcuser
01-18-2015, 05:51 PM
It looks. like your group and yourself have a tendency to troll peoples posts. Let me return the favor. This must be the real lady quagga.

Do you believe you're posting false information because (insert reason and a source if you have one)

You should omit the last paragraph because you are saying he is correct but did not read it carefully.

You're delusional. We have a group? Hell, if I'd known that, I would have used our vast power for more evil...

santis32
01-18-2015, 06:17 PM
I will behave if you guys behave because obviiusly the administrator isnt going to do anything

Stray Cat
01-18-2015, 06:39 PM
Why did I click the link? My poor eyes.

Lady Quagga
01-18-2015, 06:42 PM

Nice pic. :Thumbs Up:

And sorry, but I'll comment however I see fit. Deal with it.

Lady Quagga
01-18-2015, 06:46 PM
if it is false then well I am wrong for posting it.....so can you show otherwise ?? Proof it is wrong?

I only need to read your own source (http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/fatimanoor.asp), something you obviously failed to do.

Origins: On 3 July 2014, the University of Memphis announced three of its graduate students, including a woman named Fatima Noor, had landed full-time positions with the Obama administration:
Fatima Noor will be a special assistant in the Office of the Director for U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) in the Department of Homeland Security beginning July 28.

Noor majored in psychology with minors in Spanish and international relations. She recently completed a month-long research fellowship in psychology hosted by Carnegie-Mellon and the University of Pittsburgh; her research will be ongoing for this program. Noor was a leader in many honor societies at the U of M. She has done volunteer work with World Relief Memphis and the Tennessee Immigrant and Refugee Rights Coalition.
The announcement stirred up consternation in some circles because Noor appears to be Muslim: She does not identify her religious affiliation on her LinkedIn profile, but she was photographed wearing Hijab for her profile on the Muslim Media Network. This circumstance prompted the disreputable Before It's News web site to publish an article titled "ALERT! Obama Appointment Fatima Noor Asst Director for U.S. Citizenship and Immigration! WHAT!" on 31 August 2014. The article quoted directly from the University of Memphis announcement but incorrectly identified Noor's position at USCIS as "assistant director."

Lady Quagga
01-18-2015, 06:59 PM
So i was right..my question should be does she belong in the position ?I understand she is not director
I should have asked that....is her experience good for the country? does she belong in that position with all the turmoil we have today??

No, you weren't right. You falsely claimed she was a Assistant Director - she is not. She's a special assistant.

Once again, try reading your own sources next time.

shinbob
01-18-2015, 06:59 PM
So i was right..

Ahahahahahaaaa!!! OK, sometimes these Gen Disc posts can be entertaining, I suppose!

Here's what you're missing:

Assistant Director for US Citizenship and Immigration -- makes policy and key decisions
Special Assistant in the Director's Office -- makes coffee

Lady Quagga
01-19-2015, 09:41 AM
but her background at a time when turmoil is everywhere do to radicals and beheading??
was this the right thing to do??
Yes WE cannot discriminate based solely on religion..but when do we stop and think...how do the families of the benghazi victim. feel about the choice?
when do we make choices that are right for the country?
was this the right choice?
if your family had someone attacked by the extremist wold you feel like they made the right choice?
and the people making coffee today will be appointed to a much higher position soon

And what part of her background would you be referring to?

Noor majored in psychology with minors in Spanish and international relations. She recently completed a month-long research fellowship in psychology hosted by Carnegie-Mellon and the University of Pittsburgh; her research will be ongoing for this program. Noor was a leader in many honor societies at the U of M. She has done volunteer work with World Relief Memphis and the Tennessee Immigrant and Refugee Rights Coalition.

Are you going to stand there and argue that her being a Muslim disqualifies her for the position? This from the jerk-off who's been whining about being treated unfairly on this forum because of his Christian beliefs?

And incidentally, her appointment as a special assistant (not assistant director) ends January 2017. Your "people making coffee today will be appointed to a much higher position soon" argument holds no water.

etucker1959
01-19-2015, 09:57 AM
Ahahahahahaaaa!!! OK, sometimes these Gen Disc posts can be entertaining, I suppose!

Here's what you're missing:

Assistant Director for US Citizenship and Immigration -- makes policy and key decisions
Special Assistant in the Director's Office -- makes coffee
That's a great post!!! If this was a Perry Mason episode, you just broke the case!!!!! lol

DarkShadow
01-20-2015, 09:52 AM
So i was right...

And that's why we can't have a good discussion in GenDisc.

*sigh*

Someone proves you are wrong (with the sources you tried to bolster your argument with, no less), and yet people cannot admit to it. Then they double down and dig themselves deeper in a hole.

I'm glad the culture of Gen Disc has changed to where you need to own up to your posts and arguments, and better be able to argue them coherently.