PDA

View Full Version : Trout Stocking Reduced 50%

melillo3
01-17-2015, 06:07 PM
Have you noticed that Trout stocking at our park lakes is not as frequent as it used to be ?

This article explains why:

Cal Boating planning to reduce trout plants by 50 percent

http://www.fishrapnews.com/Features/Article/Trout-Mandate

HawgZWylde
01-17-2015, 06:27 PM
Well, welcome to the party. There are a few threads regarding this issue. Seems we post this stuff but no one gives a rat's arse about it on this site except a few. I'll say it again like I have in each thread including my own, you get what you vote for...

etucker1959
01-17-2015, 10:37 PM
Well, welcome to the party. There are a few threads regarding this issue. Seems we post this stuff but no one gives a rat's arse about it on this site except a few. I'll say it again like I have in each thread including my own, you get what you vote for...
Yea and what we are getting is a Conservative solution!!!! Look, you people have to wake up!!!!! If the Conservative ever took charge of every thing, you would get cut cut and more cuts!!!!! A liberal solution by nature is, "if there is not enough money for the project lets raise some tax's!!!!!! When was the last time you ever heard a Conservative say, "I think we need more money for this project so let's raise some tax's to get the money." Wake up people you can't have it both ways!!!!!! The Conservative will always give you their same **** and bull story to everything. If we would just cut out all the waste fraud and abuse there would be plenty of money for all the real important projects. Watch what the Republicans do in Congress now, all's their going to propose is cut cut and more cut all existing programs they don't agree with, which is most of them!!!! If they had it their way, we would all go back to living like they did in the Appalachian Mountains around the turn of the Century. That's heaven to them!!!!!!

BUSTER124
01-18-2015, 08:01 AM
Don't really want to get into a debate on politics because everyone is titled to their opinion, but isn't Governor Brown a liberal? How about we take some of the 64-80 BILLION DOLLARS to build this "Crazy Train" and stock some fish, rebuild some parks and introduce kids to nature. I don't care who's in office, there are a thousands of other BS programs that should be cut, this is just not one I agree with.

pastorsheldon
01-18-2015, 09:55 AM
Nice rant, not very accurate but a nice rant nonetheless.