PDA

View Full Version : I ringy dinky,,,2 ringy dinky....

keepemlo
01-17-2015, 03:30 PM
Man did I get up late this morning!!!i will not admit how late or I will have my sportsman card revoked,,any got to the ao as expected lot of board seals out the surf was so so,that's when I noticed the falling tide,,I was half sleep when I looked at my tide info..strike two,,waded in water felt great ,,waves turning over kinda dirty but my lc black Anchovy was coming back clean.doing my familiar visual recon ,looking for anything that's out of the norm,,trenches ditches,,I get a scare when I see a huge black object in the wave,, only a seal, not a great white in the mood for a couple of human legs wrapped in waders!!!!the water starts to clear and the lc stops ,out comes adink halibut ,,after three of these gradually going to 17 inches,,I felt pretty good about the day ,,they say skydiving is a thrill ,wait till you've caught gradually bigger halibuts and then hook a 36 inch banjo"",!,!,!for that split second i thought keeeperr!!!alas I was to finish the day with 5 short butts ,one big banjo!! Lots of bites,,,

bachiboy
01-17-2015, 05:08 PM
Late better than never. Anytime you can get out there is the right time. If you have kids, you'll REALLY know what I mean.:LOL::Wink: Looks like you made the most of it and scored some fish. Way to go!

Don

SP Dan
01-17-2015, 06:27 PM
Hey keepemlo,

I heard the fish weren't even biteing until you showed up!

At least you got out there my friend and you had a good time.

Thanks for the fish report Stan! ��

SP Dan ~~~~~ <"))><

anchor3n1
01-17-2015, 08:40 PM
Hey keepemlo

Yup at least you showed up, saw some action (pretty good I'd say):Surprised:
But, like a teacher once said to me when I came to class late and I told him at least better late than never, "better never late", he said. :LOL::EyePop:

Nick

Nipple Twister
01-17-2015, 10:12 PM
STANNNNNNNNNNNNN.......... nice outing my friend, thx for sharing............. been a while, I'm not even sure I remember what the saltwater looks like........

keepemlo
01-18-2015, 05:45 PM
Thanks guys,nip,,I know how you feel time just goes by ,but I'm sure you'll be out there soon ..lotsofbites