PDA

View Full Version : i take this very Personal

Tom
01-16-2015, 11:23 PM
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

Stray Cat
01-17-2015, 03:31 AM
We need to respect other cultures right to express themselves however they see fit. Lol. We live in a suicidal era of extreme tolerance to the wicked . I say wrap 'em in pig carcases and bury them alive.

pcuser
01-17-2015, 07:44 AM
Yeah that's going to be helpful. Perhaps we should have done that to Osama as well... No rational person approves of this at any level. Just because you're a Christian doesn't give you a special ability to be offended by this crap. The fact you even think this is controversial says far more about you than us... That saddens me more than the actual article. You know, Gandhi said "An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind".

Jig-Guy
01-17-2015, 10:20 PM
Yeah that's going to be helpful. Perhaps we should have done that to Osama as well... No rational person approves of this at any level. Just because you're a Christian doesn't give you a special ability to be offended by this crap. The fact you even think this is controversial says far more about you than us... That saddens me more than the actual article. You know, Gandhi said "An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind".
???What are you talking about? I do not understand your post? The folks doing the damage in the grave yard I think are lost, angry & pissed off. I wonder what will ever make them happy in their own world.

santis32
01-17-2015, 11:07 PM
???What are you talking about? I do not understand your post? The folks doing the damage in the grave yard I think are lost, angry & pissed off. I wonder what will ever make them happy in their own world.
The man said he suffers from autism and thats the reason why he acts like this. I'm not sure if hes trying to use that as an excuse to be a jerk or he's trying to make autistic people look bad. I

Lady Quagga
01-18-2015, 12:04 AM
I find the actions in the video incredibly offensive. I'd love to see those motherf*ckers try that at Colleville-sur-Mer.

Jig-Guy
01-18-2015, 01:20 AM
I find the actions in the video incredibly offensive. I'd love to see those motherf*ckers try that at Colleville-sur-Mer.
I bet it could happen at Colleville-Sur-Mar. But if it does we will go back and fix it because we will never give up just like those that died for us there and are buried there.

pcuser
01-18-2015, 06:58 AM

Perhaps you're right about them. I'm simply saying what they did pisses off most clear thinking people. However, "wrap 'em in pig carcases and bury them alive" is not a helpful way of dealing with them...

pcuser
01-18-2015, 07:11 AM
The man said he suffers from autism and thats the reason why he acts like this. I'm not sure if hes trying to use that as an excuse to be a jerk or he's trying to make autistic people look bad. I

I never asked for or expected "special treatment" or whatever when I revealed that. As to your insulting comment about a condition about which you probably know little or nothing, well that's on you, I suppose. I hope no one has to learn about it at the deep level one with it has to as I don't wish it on others (even you). As to why I mentioned it, I have read and experienced that I and others with it use language differently than most. That sometimes leads to people misinterpreting what we write. The writing is correct, but perhaps misinterpreted. I've also been accused here of being 'intellectual' or 'creating my written word to appear smarter than others". That's nonsense. I don't even care how smart another person is as long as they can communicate...

Tom
01-18-2015, 09:03 AM
We need to respect other cultures right to express themselves however they see fit. Lol. We live in a suicidal era of extreme tolerance to the wicked . I say wrap 'em in pig carcases and bury them alive.

I am 100% ok with your comments. So tired of worrying about hurting the feeling of others when it comes to something like this
Political correctness is helping take this country down
what they did was Wrong Disrespectful and when you do something like this it enrages Anger in the people who helped make this country great and their families
pretty much anyone who served this country i the past is willing to do it again and remove these scoundrels at a moments notice
I would bet the only people who do not find this video offensive would be non military and most of them would feel just as you and i do Sir
Coming from a military family this is Just Plain disqusting

City Dad
01-19-2015, 11:29 AM
I wonder what will ever make them happy in their own world.

nothing. they live in the 12th century with their noses smashed up against thick glass of the 21st. It's a war between epochs.