PDA

View Full Version : Enough discord.

pcuser
01-16-2015, 01:27 PM
All right. This discord must end. Too much controversy here. So, lets try something we can all agree on...

http://thinkprogress.org/election/2015/01/16/3612476/white-dallas-voting-rights-lawsuit/

City Dad
01-16-2015, 01:36 PM
time for a march on Washington...

DarkShadow
01-16-2015, 01:40 PM
Anybody know what flies are working right now in the Owens?

Marley
01-16-2015, 02:58 PM

Cold ones.

DarkShadow
01-16-2015, 03:07 PM
Cold ones.

Oh, i'm packing plenty of that pattern.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/46/ef/da/46efda4f1afef202c794aefc4f42015e.jpg

santis32
01-16-2015, 04:06 PM
If you really want to fix it then how about allowing people to freely express their opinions without retribution such as insults. I have noticed 3 to 4 members in the general discussion area who just attack a person because they disagree instead of respectfully expressing their opinion. I believe they fit into the critera of serial abusers and freeloaders. They dont contribute to the forum and just come on here to start sh2#. I know you can post any topic you want in here but if your MO is what I have stated then you have serious issues

pcuser
01-16-2015, 04:09 PM
If you really want to fix it then how about allowing people to freely express their opinions without retribution such as insults. I have noticed 3 to 4 members in the general discussion area who just attacks a person because they disagree instead of respectfully expressing their opinion. I believe they fit into the critera of serial abusers and freekoaders. They dont contribute to the forum and just come on here to start sh2#.

Care to elaborate...

santis32
01-16-2015, 04:25 PM
Just look at the threads. I've done the liberty of going a few months back. For example you've told a poster to drown himself because he posted a report. You posted a thread pissing people off on Christmas.You also made it a point to correct a posters spelling because you disagreed.Last but not least your reply to my post about restroom signs.I would elaborate more about your crew but I dont want to start drama

If you're too lazy fine. Check out Toms post about a business owner being sued by a gay couple. Lady QUagga posted that sign along with the insult and you mocked his religion. That was both your first response. Nowhere did Tom bashed you guys in his question. The only thing it did was disagree with both your opinions and you did'nt like it.

pcuser
01-16-2015, 04:29 PM
Just look at the threads. I've done the liberty of going a few months back. For example you've told a poster to drown himself because he posted a report. You posted a thread pissing people off on Christmas.You also made it a point to correct a posters spelling because you disagreed.Last but not least your reply to my post about restroom signs.I would elaborate more about your crew but I dont want to start drama

Care to elaborate... Be specific. As in links, perhaps...

Lady Quagga
01-16-2015, 04:55 PM

If you're too lazy fine. Check out Toms post about a business owner being sued by a gay couple. Lady QUagga posted that sign along with the insult and you mocked his religion. That was both your first response. Nowhere did Tom bashed you guys in his question. The only thing it did was disagree with both your opinions and you did'nt like it.

Oh boo hoo hoo. I posted that sign knowing damn well what Tom's position on the issue was, based on his previous posts. His subsequent posts went on to confirm what I already knew. And his method of thinking would allow those kinds of signs to exist today.

santis32
01-16-2015, 05:08 PM
Care to elaborate... Be specific. As in links, perhaps...

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?82527-What-are-you-supposed-to-do-if-you-get-skunked-at-the-LA-River

Theres more and its not just only him

santis32
01-16-2015, 05:12 PM
Oh boo hoo hoo. I posted that sign knowing damn well what Tom's position on the issue was, based on his previous posts. His subsequent posts went on to confirm what I already knew. And his method of thinking would allow those kinds of signs to exist today.

SO you're justing getting him back and that makes it right. I didn't see those posts and I'm sorry I made you cry. You're an adult and you have the choice to walk away and ignore if you dont like sonething.

pcuser
01-16-2015, 05:14 PM
There are a couple here who have insulted me (Bucket included). I would not do this without provocation. It isn't who I am... If you see that, you can rest assured that there is a reason, not just being an ahole.

pcuser
01-16-2015, 05:31 PM
Words well spoken from the master at causing Discord
your one of the best Pcuser

how is it we are still getting on Tom ?/

flavor of the week i guess

First, where did I 'get on you' in this post? I haven't even mentioned you here.

Lady Quagga
01-16-2015, 05:44 PM
SO you're justing getting him back and that makes it right. I didn't see those posts and I'm sorry I made you cry. You're an adult and you have the choice to walk away and ignore if you dont like sonething.

You are suggesting retribution was my motivation. That would suggest I was wronged by Tom. That simply isn't the case.

You are also suggesting that you've somehow elicited an emotional state warranting tears. Far from it.

And since you don't seem to be clear on the concept, let me explain it to you: this is a message board. On it you will find exchanges which are less than friendly, with a wide range of assenting and dissenting opinions. There is nothing (short of a moderator's admonishment) which requires anyone here to "walk away" from a thread containing points of view they don't agree with.

Welcome aboard, santis. We're going to enjoy your stay.

Stinkbait
01-16-2015, 10:02 PM

Specifically right now, no, but if there is any breeze AT ALL, terrestrials....black and cinnamon ants and Joes Hopper regardless of cold weather. Also, if you see any ladybugs, Royal Coachmans.

I'm not a nymph person. It is boring, but it is how the toads are caught in winter.

How's the access below hot creek these days.