PDA

View Full Version : Windy windy windy

keepemlo
01-15-2015, 08:18 PM
Got out today just to Look around,had to park and stare at the water loss upper lake wow!!!!went on in and the boat ramp was closed due to this brown mucky debri...yuk the wind was kicking,i took some pictures of structure and headed to the lagoon,I was the only person at the lake so i sat and talked with Oscar the lifeguard,,really nice guy he said the moritorium has been lifted and they will once again start planting trout!,,,,yaaaaaay it's HUD time again,,back to the ten plus bass,,hung out fishing crappie no bites,a guy named Dillon came by bass fisherman told him about us he said he would check the network out. ,felt great out there I'll be back,,,

cutbait
01-15-2015, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the report.

TB and I were wondering about the ramp, you know the striper derby we are going to Win is coming up.

Thanks again

Stumpknocker
01-16-2015, 04:42 AM
Thanks for the launch ramp update, keepemlo...I wonder how long it's gonna take for that stuff to sink? I think it eventually does...Piru cleaned up a few years ago after fire and then rain messed it up, and Castaic last year did as well...

keepemlo
01-17-2015, 03:13 PM
They said they have waiting a week for bulldozer, it can do in twenty minutes what it takes them all day to do with their homemade dredge,,hopefully it will be ready when the derby begins in time for them to reward you with your trophy!!!!!