PDA

View Full Version : How Many

Tom
01-15-2015, 01:07 PM
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx

DEVOREFLYER
01-15-2015, 01:10 PM
Proud to add my name to the list of believers.....was it any doubt...

I can't count the number of times a prayer has been answered, sometimes I didn't like the answer but they were always answered...

etucker1959
01-15-2015, 01:12 PM
How many in this forum Admit to being a Christian ?
now if your not a Christian please feel free to not Post against those who are

As me me I will serve the Lord
On Religious threads only?????? OR ANY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!

pcuser
01-15-2015, 01:19 PM
Careful, I'm taking names....LOL

seal
01-15-2015, 01:24 PM
When it's done as a discussion and not to ridicule others I have no problems with discussing belief and the challenges involved but ridicule of something so close to many of us is just asking for a fight.

God didn't create me perfect and a temper I do have.

etucker1959
01-15-2015, 01:33 PM
That still doesn't answer my question????????????

pcuser
01-15-2015, 01:42 PM
When it's done as a discussion and not to ridicule others I have no problems with discussing belief and the challenges involved but ridicule of something so close to many of us is just asking for a fight.

God didn't create me perfect and a temper I do have.

Seal, it's a joke.

Tom
01-15-2015, 01:48 PM
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx

seal
01-15-2015, 01:52 PM
Sorry liberal narcissists my post was not in response to pcuser and Etucker I didn't answer your question because I didn't want to.

etucker1959
01-15-2015, 01:53 PM
Christians are not perfect and I am Not perfect
never said i was or will i ever be.
now how about are you a Christian or are you not?
Why does being a Christian or not have to do with any thing???????? Are you saying we should have two sections of FNN????? One for Christians only and another section for everybody else??????

pcuser
01-15-2015, 01:54 PM
Sorry liberal narcissists my post was not in response to pcuser and Etucker I didn't answer your question because I didn't want to.

Sorry, my bad...

seal
01-15-2015, 01:54 PM
I believe this website should be a Christians only membership required. Mods get on it these heathens are going to be left behind anyway might as well throw um off the bus now, the rapture is near!

That's just for you Etucker.

seal
01-15-2015, 01:55 PM
Sorry, my bad...

No problem!

etucker1959
01-15-2015, 02:01 PM
I believe this website should be a Christians only membership required. Mods get on it these heathens are going to be left behind anyway might as well throw um off the bus now, the rapture is near!

That's just for you Etucker.
Ok, that's an honest answer. You do know that the differences in people have caused most of the worlds problems. If MANKIND was only 1 Race, 1 Language and 1 Religion and 1 Country, how much better the world would be. For if this was all true, "WHAT WOULD NEVER HAVE ANYTHING TO FIGHT OVER"!!!!!!! Signed Buzz Killington.

Lady Quagga
01-15-2015, 02:03 PM
Sigh.

You know, as a former Christian, I can tell you I would be mad as hell if some numbwit appointed himself the vanguard of my faith on a forum like this. In fact, I'd be just as mad (if not moreso) at said numbwit as I would be at my faith's detractors.

seal
01-15-2015, 02:03 PM
"WHAT WOULD NEVER HAVE ANYTHING TO FIGHT OVER"!!!!!!!

Bucket and Etucker are one in the same, who would have known?

seal
01-15-2015, 02:05 PM
Ok, that's an honest answer.

It really wasn't, I got to work on that, I suppose lack of honesty will be a black mark when I'm judged by the almighty one day

Lady Quagga
01-15-2015, 02:05 PM
Ok, that's an honest answer.

Actually, no it wasn't.

::::::tips her hat to seal::::::

Lady Quagga
01-15-2015, 02:07 PM
Bucket and Etucker are one in the same, who would have known?

Hmmm......

Bucket

Etucker

Say it ain't so......

Tom
01-15-2015, 02:14 PM
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

drc521
01-15-2015, 02:19 PM
Why haven't mods shut this thread down? Its obviously irrelevant on this forum. This should be kept in PM's. Why should it matter to other forum members what faith you have. I see this at instigation.

Lady Quagga
01-15-2015, 02:31 PM
Why haven't mods shut this thread down? Its obviously irrelevant on this forum. This should be kept in PM's. Why should it matter to other forum members what faith you have. I see this at instigation.

I second the motion.

seal
01-15-2015, 02:43 PM
Agnostics and atheists are such sarcastic aholes.

DEVOREFLYER
01-15-2015, 02:46 PM

Ya gotta admit they are consistent......:Envious:

Lady Quagga
01-15-2015, 02:50 PM

http://s1.postimg.org/xzwrgwovz/gfv94.jpg

Tom
01-15-2015, 02:53 PM
[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DarkShadow
01-15-2015, 02:55 PM
How is it this thread does not belong in General discussion ?
So Anti Christians are Ok in their beliefs? but Christians go home? or Keep it in the Closet ?
Not allowed to ask whom might be a Christian in the forum ??

Precisely.

I like using my afternoons to drop in on posts like this.

pcuser
01-15-2015, 02:56 PM
So Anti Christians are Ok in their beliefs? but Christians go home? or Keep it in the Closet ?

I'm hurt. You didn't even ask me if I was a Christian...

Tom
01-15-2015, 03:00 PM
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tom
01-15-2015, 03:01 PM
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DarkShadow
01-15-2015, 03:02 PM
Amazing how much hearing anything about God ...

You mean Itzamna.

And what's up with capitalizing random words?

Tom
01-15-2015, 03:04 PM
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

pcuser
01-15-2015, 03:09 PM
I only asked if you were and you did not answer
read read the post are you or ??
simple post Simple answer

Tom, no one's feathers are ruffled (with the possible exception drc521). You need to relax. You can be obsessed all you want. This forum reserves the right to respond as they see fit as long as they adhere to the rules we all agreed to upon signing in for this forum. And my answer is wait for it NO.

Lady Quagga
01-15-2015, 03:09 PM
Does my Poor Penmanship ruin your day?

Unless you submitted a writing sample to DS (you didn't), this has nothing to do with penmanship. Moron.

DarkShadow
01-15-2015, 03:12 PM
And why do you care??
Does my Poor Penmanship ruin your day?

I care because my God is named "Itzamna" and anybody who doesn't refer to them as that, I have now seen, can be labeled as offensive.

And the only thing that ruins my day is someone imposing their religion on me, when i have my own religion that I adhere to.

So to answer your question, no, I'm not a Christian. My religion believes in many gods.

Lady Quagga
01-15-2015, 03:15 PM
I care because my God is named "Itzamna" and anybody who doesn't refer to them as that, I have now seen, can be labeled as offensive.

And the only thing that ruins my day is someone imposing their religion on me, when i have my own religion that I adhere to.

So to answer your question, no, I'm not a Christian. My religion believes in many gods.

LIAR!

We all know you're a closet Scientologist.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/13/Xenu_BBC_Panorama.jpg

pcuser
01-15-2015, 03:18 PM
You mean Itzamna.

And what's up with capitalizing random words?

I personally like Chaahk. I mean to whom are we going to sacrifice virgins? It is a sign of respect and custom to capitalize God. Just saying...

pcuser
01-15-2015, 03:23 PM
Actually, forget the virgins. Lets use the alligator from the other thread.

DarkShadow
01-15-2015, 03:37 PM
I personally like Chaahk. I mean to whom are we going to sacrifice virgins? It is a sign of respect and custom to capitalize God. Just saying...

I've been praying to Chaac for the rain.

We got a few drops last weekend. I guess that means I need to sacrifice more virgins.

pcuser
01-15-2015, 03:38 PM
Here, here...

Lady Quagga
01-15-2015, 03:46 PM
I've been praying to Chaac for the rain.

We got a few drops last weekend. I guess that means I need to sacrifice more virgins.

This is a pack of lies.

I have it on good authority DS is an Operating Thetan. His claims of Mayan worship are pure disinformation.

DarkShadow
01-15-2015, 03:49 PM
This is a pack of lies.

I have it on good authority DS is an Operating Thetan. His claims of Mayan worship are pure disinformation.

Says the practicing Bokonist.

Lady Quagga
01-15-2015, 03:53 PM

Well played, Sir.

pcuser
01-15-2015, 03:53 PM

Are you saying she's practicing a religion based on lies???

Tom
01-15-2015, 04:04 PM
Ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

pcuser
01-15-2015, 04:05 PM
Now now....Christianity really upsets you

You should know you will lose a fight with LQ...

pcuser
01-15-2015, 04:11 PM
I suppose if i asked how many people are int he Alternative lifestyle i would have had a much better response ??

Not being Christian isn't an alternative lifestyle... You think you're special because you're Christian. That is part of the problem with people like you. You're always and forever 'right' and everyone else is in an alternate (sinful) lifestyle. And you wonder why many people call you part of the problem???

Tom
01-15-2015, 04:20 PM
Cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccc

DarkShadow
01-15-2015, 04:27 PM
Amazing....I have Never said i was always right.

But you sure are quick to tell other people that they are wrong. Perhaps that is why you get the response you are receiving now.

And thanks for the prayer for 'us.' That goes back to my first point; praying for us because you think we are wrong.

But that's ok. I'm sacrificing a few virgins down the cenote sacrado to make sure Itzamna accepts you when your time comes. You don't want to be stuck in the underworld, Tom.

Lady Quagga
01-15-2015, 04:30 PM
I suppose if i asked how many people are int he Alternative lifestyle i would have had a much better response ??

No, Christianity really doesn't upset me. As literacy isn't your strong suit, it's no surprise you haven't figured that one out by now. I've been quite open about my own religious background, as well as my opinions on faith and religion. I came to terms with my beliefs a very long time ago. If you think a dimbulb like you is going to somehow shake that belief system, you've got another thing coming.

As to what your motivations are for starting this thread, your own words give you away. You've repeatedly demonstrated that you're more concerned about people being upset, having their feathers ruffled, or getting their panties in a wad, than any of the half-baked stupidity you initiate threads with. And in that regard, you got pegged by most of the folks here a long time ago.

pcuser
01-15-2015, 04:34 PM
Thanks. I was starting to write a response when I saw you had already responded at least as well as I could have. Sacrifice a virgin for me, please. I think Tom should look up the definition of sarcasm and humor...

City Dad
01-15-2015, 04:42 PM
wasn't it Newt Gingrich who said "welcome he who is weak of faith but quarrel not over opinions"?

DarkShadow
01-15-2015, 04:46 PM
wasn't it Newt Gingrich who said "welcome he who is weak of faith but quarrel not over opinions"?

No, I believe he said, "I am convinced that if we do not decisively win the struggle over the nature of America, by the time they're my age, they will be in a secular atheist country, potentially one dominated by radical Islamists. "

Which I'm sure is the quote that Tom has set for his email signature.

pcuser
01-15-2015, 04:56 PM
I still get a tickle with that one. He was and remains the crazy uncle... Imagine a country that is atheist and secular with a radical Islamist government. I'm surprised his head didn't explode...

madbass
01-15-2015, 04:56 PM
[QUOTE=DarkShadow;754749]But you sure are quick to tell other people that they are wrong.

I believe DS has point here.
you were quick to jump on my back about me "trespassing" and "ninja fishing" having no regards of public property.
it seems like you're always posting something other than a fishing report, mostly topics that cause controversy.

yes, i'm Christian/Catholic....

Lady Quagga
01-15-2015, 05:03 PM
We interrupt this thread to take you to an emergency broadcast of the Reverend Cleophus' sermon, "The Old Landmark":

http://youtu.be/bO-_rX4FG_M

drc521
01-15-2015, 05:05 PM

Ruffled Feathers. Hardly.
Listen, All i said was that this is not a topic you should open up on this forum and I'm surprised moderators are letting this fly.
Sure it's entertaining.
There are forums specifically for this.

I found this site, its related to fishing. General discussion generally doesn't include religion, but I'm not a moderator nor am I your mom.

Second, you noticed how you mentioned anti-christians and everything after that? That's called instigating.
We know the percentage of the population that identifies with these faiths.

Do you really have to ask people you:
1) don't know personally,
2) met online,
whether they align with your beliefs?
Is this a high school project? It's different if you're trying to quantify something.

You're INSTIGATING.

There are enough Catholics, Buddhists, Atheists, Agnostics here at FNN trust me.
What's so important that you prefer opening dialogue in this manner??
Are you mad at non-Christians?

Tom
01-15-2015, 05:10 PM
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

drc521
01-15-2015, 05:13 PM
Don't ever refer to other faiths as alternative. Christianity is not the main religion and others are alternative.
This is a joke, and I could care less if you call me anti-christian after this. You're an internet troll and my Korean church friends are laughing their butts off reading this :D

pcuser
01-15-2015, 05:15 PM
SO Answer the question or do not reply to the thread

You just don't get it...

HawgZWylde
01-15-2015, 05:20 PM
You should know you will lose a fight with LQ...

BWAHAHAHA, the Queen of ad hominem. LMFAO!!!

:Worship::Worship::Worship:

etucker1959
01-15-2015, 05:24 PM
You just don't get it...
A Doctor evil impression of that statement would be perfect!!!!!

pcuser
01-15-2015, 05:25 PM

:Worship::Worship::Worship:

Queen of ad hominem... It wasn't directed at you. And I'll let LQ answer your charges.

dbfishing
01-15-2015, 05:25 PM
I myself am a Christian But I have to say not much thought went into this thread. It was meant to cause controversy and there is just no need

pcuser
01-15-2015, 05:26 PM
A Doctor evil impression of that statement would be perfect!!!!!

Yeah, but I don't know how to do all the graphics and stuff.

drc521
01-15-2015, 05:27 PM
SO Answer the question or do not reply to the thread

IF religion is not ok in the general section then the moderators can make a rule NO religion.....i will glady keep the rule.and they will stop any thread where people bash it also
seem fair to me
so since for now Christianity is not a Banned subject on the forum....live with it
does sound much like Discrimination to me yes??
and i do believe at this point banning christians and talking about the religion is Discrimination
But we can always make it a rule...put it in a sticky
if it is banned i will not speak of it
again for now answer the question or why do you reply ??

Tom,

Why do you keep coming back saying WE are suggesting the ban of Christian talk.
Once again, you are instigating.
Keep talking. I could care less. Everyone here finds it entertaining.

There was no discrimination for the record.

If I wanted these types of answers, I would have used forum tools and made a POLL for religion.
You would get the number of christians you're so keyed in on and I wouldn't be sitting here scratching my head at why you're being so dense.

Again, you're instigating.

Lady Quagga
01-15-2015, 05:27 PM

Oh look who decided to stick his snout in......

So tell me Hawggy, how is anything I've said in this thread an ad hominem attack?

HawgZWylde
01-15-2015, 05:29 PM
Ruffled Feathers. Hardly.
Listen, All i said was that this is not a topic you should open up on this forum and I'm surprised moderators are letting this fly.
Sure it's entertaining.
There are forums specifically for this.

I found this site, its related to fishing. General discussion generally doesn't include religion, but I'm not a moderator nor am I your mom.

Second, you noticed how you mentioned anti-christians and everything after that? That's called instigating.
We know the percentage of the population that identifies with these faiths.

Do you really have to ask people you:
1) don't know personally,
2) met online,
whether they align with your beliefs?
Is this a high school project? It's different if you're trying to quantify something.

You're INSTIGATING.

There are enough Catholics, Buddhists, Atheists, Agnostics here at FNN trust me.
What's so important that you prefer opening dialogue in this manner??
Are you mad at non-Christians?

You either have missed or choose to ignore the other threads started by another member here that basically attacked and demeaned Christianity, and no one called for the mods to close those threads. I think Tom is well within his right to present his answer to those threads, right? And this is the general non fishing section of this site, right? No one has to click and read any of these threads...

etucker1959
01-15-2015, 05:29 PM
Yeah, but I don't know how to do all the graphics and stuff.

That's ok!!!! Those who saw the movie, know what I'm talking about.

Tom
01-15-2015, 05:32 PM
[ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffff

pcuser
01-15-2015, 05:35 PM
You either have missed or choose to ignore the other threads started by another member here that basically attacked and demeaned Christianity, and no one called for the mods to close those threads. I think Tom is well within his right to present his answer to those threads, right? And this is the general non fishing section of this site, right? No one has to click and read any of these threads...

First, I haven't attacked or demeaned Christianity. Second, there was talk of banning me and my ideas from the site... That would close any and all my threads...

pcuser
01-15-2015, 05:37 PM
asking if your a christian is controversy ?
pretty much non christians need not apply to the thread..it should also not bother them.
and as far as need to know your fellow Chrtistians on the board ..?????
to Christians there is
so you don't want to know other fellow Christians on the board ?
Amazing i have met a few that i think will be friends for life

I'm guessing I'm not one of the chosen few....

etucker1959
01-15-2015, 05:42 PM
What Tom is suggesting could lead to War!!!! lol What he's saying (if I understand him correctly) that the threads Christians start, should have comments entered on them by other Christians only!!! All non believers of the Christian faith are not welcome to answer on those threads. That's some pretty serious stuff there!!!!! (If that's what he really means)

Tom
01-15-2015, 05:44 PM
[ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss s

drc521
01-15-2015, 05:45 PM

do you serve the Lord or do you not simple question

HW, I think he already got his answer from all the active members including me.
That's what he is asking for.

Nobody said he was in the wrong for asking this question, everyone is saying he is wrong in his approach.

Please; go ahead and tell me you think that this was an innocent "Who is Christian" thread.
Whether I missed or ignored previous threads is irrelevant. These topics don't belong here (at least to me).

There are many beliefs. What compels someone going onto an INTERNET FORUM (fishing mind you) and asking members if they are Christian? Wouldn't he have gotten just as good data asking how many people are not Christian? There are many ways to initiate conversation. When it comes to hot-button topics like religion...... you don't start by asking people if they are Christian and telling non-Christians to stay out of the thread. I'm not the damn religious tourguide. I'm a posting member just like you. This was instigation.

Unless its a forum rule to not talk about religion, you are 100% correct that this is within the code of conduct.

Sure, non-Christians can reply to this instigatory BS, but he could have just easily said "don't reply unless you're Christian."
In which case he is profiling, and the thread should be banned.

I'm saying there were better ways to do this than to stir the pot like he did.
This thread deserves a shut-down.

etucker1959
01-15-2015, 05:48 PM
HW, I think he already got his answer from all the active members including me.
That's what he is asking for.

Nobody said he was in the wrong for asking this question, everyone is saying he is wrong in his approach.

Please; go ahead and tell me you think that this was an innocent "Who is Christian" thread.
Whether I missed or ignored previous threads is irrelevant. These topics don't belong here (at least to me).

There are many beliefs. What compels someone going onto an INTERNET FORUM (fishing mind you) and asking members if they are Christian? Wouldn't he have gotten just as good data asking how many people are not Christian? There are many ways to initiate conversation. When it comes to hot-button topics like religion...... you don't start by asking people if they are Christian and telling non-Christians to stay out of the thread. I'm not the damn religious tourguide. I'm a posting member just like you. This was instigation.

Unless its a forum rule to not talk about religion, you are 100% correct that this is within the code of conduct.

Sure, non-Christians can reply to this instigatory BS, but he could have just easily said "don't reply unless you're Christian."
In which case he is profiling, and the thread should be banned.

I'm saying there were better ways to do this than to stir the pot like he did.
This thread deserves a shut-down.
I agree!!!!!

HawgZWylde
01-15-2015, 05:50 PM
Oh look who decided to stick his snout in......

So tell me Hawggy, how is anything I've said in this thread an ad hominem attack?

Darlin, every thing you say is ad hominem. Lol, your very existence here is literally ad hominem. It drools right off your cilia with aplomb and the puddles always leave stains on the threads you infect...:Slap:

Lady Quagga
01-15-2015, 05:56 PM
Darlin, every thing you say is ad hominem. Lol, your very existence here is literally ad hominem. It drools right off your cilia with aplomb and the puddles always leave stains on the threads you infect...

Ah, in other words, you threw out a phrase that you've seen others use, without having the slightest clue as to its meaning or correct usage. Bang up job, you blathering idiot.

And once again we see you white-knighting Tom. I hope he's at least giving you a reach-around for your efforts.

Tom
01-15-2015, 06:09 PM
Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppp

HawgZWylde
01-15-2015, 06:14 PM
What Tom is suggesting could lead to War!!!! lol What he's saying (if I understand him correctly) that the threads Christians start, should have comments entered on them by other Christians only!!! All non believers of the Christian faith are not welcome to answer on those threads. That's some pretty serious stuff there!!!!! (If that's what he really means)

I got what Tom said, it may have not come out correctly but I believe he's reacting to the previous threads that questioned Christianity and there were indeed some serious attacks and name calling on those who attempted to defend the Christian faith. What I get out of Tom's post is he is asking who on this site are Christians and he didn't want this thread to turn into one ad hominem attack after another. There are those who do nothing but use rhetoric, ridicule and sarcasm to character assassinate those who they chose to target. And now Tom is a target...

HawgZWylde
01-15-2015, 06:15 PM
Ah, in other words, you threw out a phrase that you've seen others use, without having the slightest clue as to its meaning or correct usage. Bang up job, you blathering idiot.

And once again we see you white-knighting Tom. I hope he's at least giving you a reach-around for your efforts.

I rest my case...

Lady Quagga
01-15-2015, 06:31 PM
I rest my case...

You rest your case? So wait - Tom is giving you a reach around? Once again Hawggy: before you start using fancy phrases, try learning what they mean first.

And since you decided to engage in some thread coprophagia:

As was previously pointed out - by this thread's original poster, among others - this thread had nothing to do with presenting an answer to those other threads. As to "the other threads", there was one recently started thread in particular that had some of our resident Christian all up in arms, in spite of the fact that the article quoted in that thread was not an attack on Christianity, but an analysis on society's departure from faith in general. It was quite obvious that several folks in here brought out the torches without actually reading the article in question. As to any other threads, feel free to cite them, and I'll be more than happy to give my opinion on every single one of them.

As to Tom's motivation for starting this thread, my previous post to Tom sums it up clearly enough:

As to what your motivations are for starting this thread, your own words give you away. You've repeatedly demonstrated that you're more concerned about people being upset, having their feathers ruffled, or getting their panties in a wad, than any of the half-baked stupidity you initiate threads with. And in that regard, you got pegged by most of the folks here a long time ago.

By the way Hawgboy, in case you've forgotten, this is a privately owned site. No one on here but the owners has the "right" to post anything - not me, not you, and certainly not Tom. Get a goddamn clue.

DarkShadow
01-15-2015, 06:43 PM
You rest your case? So wait - Tom is giving you a reach around?

If they get married, I know where to get the flowers!

http://www.christianpost.com/news/christian-florist-can-lose-personal-assets-for-declining-gay-wedding-due-to-relationship-with-jesus-judge-rules-132509/

HawgZWylde
01-15-2015, 06:54 PM
You rest your case? So wait - Tom is giving you a reach around? Once again Hawggy: before you start using fancy phrases, try learning what they mean first.

And since you decided to engage in some thread coprophagia:

As was previously pointed out - by this thread's original poster, among others - this thread had nothing to do with presenting an answer to those other threads. As to "the other threads", there was one recently started thread in particular that had some of our resident Christian all up in arms, in spite of the fact that the article quoted in that thread was not an attack on Christianity, but an analysis on society's departure from faith in general. It was quite obvious that several folks in here brought out the torches without actually reading the article in question. As to any other threads, feel free to cite them, and I'll be more than happy to give my opinion on every single one of them.

As to Tom's motivation for starting this thread, my previous post to Tom sums it up clearly enough:

By the way Hawgboy, in case you've forgotten, this is a privately owned site. No one on here but the owners has the "right" to post anything - not me, not you, and certainly not Tom. Get a goddamn clue.

Waaaa!!! Goosed your Gander eh mollusk mouth?

Lady Quagga
01-15-2015, 07:02 PM
Waaaa!!! Goosed your Gander eh mollusk mouth?

I see you're taking comeback lessons from Tom.

pcuser
01-15-2015, 07:19 PM
if they get married, i know where to get the flowers!

http://www.christianpost.com/news/christian-florist-can-lose-personal-assets-for-declining-gay-wedding-due-to-relationship-with-jesus-judge-rules-132509/

lmfao!!!!!

HawgZWylde
01-15-2015, 07:24 PM
I see you're taking comeback lessons from Tom.

Lol, yawn...

Lady Quagga
01-15-2015, 07:35 PM
Lol, yawn...

Yawn indeed. Don't worry about getting kicked in the nuts over Tom, Hawggy. To quote a line from a movie: You'll be back on your knees in no time.

Tom
01-15-2015, 07:41 PM
[gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggg

Tom
01-15-2015, 07:47 PM
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

HawgZWylde
01-15-2015, 07:56 PM
I am a Christian Tom and I could care less what others think about that fact...

Tom
01-15-2015, 07:58 PM
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

pcuser
01-15-2015, 08:10 PM
seems we are the FEW... here on the board...but then again some just wont speak up
I would bet even Pcuser goes to church sundays and is just havin fun here

Yeah, you go with that Tom...

pcuser
01-15-2015, 08:11 PM
So if my way does not fit what you would do I am wrong?
Of course you feel the thread deserves a shut down. you could not answer the question and it bothers you
my guess is their are some of your friends or family you would not want to SEE the thread or your comments or the fact that you are able to answer the question ???
I did not post this in the Fishing section but the General section and it include topics of religion
Approach?? are you a Christian?? if not don't reply or say NO
One thing is for sure a Believer has no issue saying "I am a Christian"

I do give that to Lady Quagga She is Honest about her Beliefs

And I haven't been honest about my belief? MORON

drc521
01-15-2015, 08:21 PM
I've already answered at least 3 times. There's no dishonesty here.
If people don't want to disclose it is their business you are correct.

You have the wrong idea though.
Posting topics like this, it is natural for flames. It's a "hot topic"
Seriously what did you expect?

I'm going to offer this favor once again.
Would you like me to create a "who is Christian" poll for you?
It's a very cool function that eliminates needless talk by limiting member responses to yes or no.
It takes 3 seconds.

If you want to continue this food fight be my guest.

etucker1959
01-15-2015, 09:14 PM
So if my way does not fit what you would do I am wrong?
Of course you feel the thread deserves a shut down. you could not answer the question and it bothers you
my guess is their are some of your friends or family you would not want to SEE the thread or your comments or the fact that you are able to answer the question ???
I did not post this in the Fishing section but the General section and it include topics of religion
Approach?? are you a Christian?? if not don't reply or say NO
One thing is for sure a Believer has no issue saying "I am a Christian"

I do give that to Lady Quagga She is Honest about her Beliefs
One thing is for sure a Believer has no issue saying, "I am a Christian"

How many disciples after the last supper denied they knew Jesus????????

Tom
01-15-2015, 09:35 PM
Jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjjj

Tom
01-15-2015, 09:40 PM
[ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

drc521
01-15-2015, 10:17 PM
keep calling us 'unbelievers' and watch your credibility continue to decline. thats really rude. we just dont believe in what u do.

Tom
01-15-2015, 10:55 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

pcuser
01-16-2015, 07:19 AM
If you are a believer then what is the problem is saying..I am a Believer??
and credibility ?? Please i don't need your approval or your support
if your were a real believer it is EASY TO SAY....I am a Christian not make flames
it was a very simple question..you chose not to answer
again...matthew 10:33 if you are a believer
what would bother you about admitting it??
i guess this thread was not for you..but you need to trash it right??
funny i have a in box foll of believers that just don't want to hear from the Bashers
Seems credibility is not an issue
again back on topic....are you a believer??
If not i have nothing for you to talk about when it comes to this thread

Why do you even care what we believe. Those here who have declared they are believers are easy to identify. Yet, you go on and on. You also say the poll would be meaningless. So polls lie as well????

etucker1959
01-16-2015, 09:54 AM
Why do you even care what we believe. Those here who have declared they are believers are easy to identify. Yet, you go on and on. You also say the poll would be meaningless. So polls lie as well????
I stay out of a lot of threads especially Religious ones as Seal would say, "it pizz's people off," but I can't stay out of this!!! (I'm probably the most passionate person besides the OP on this one) not because of Religion, that a personally choice. What I'm passionate about is this, "PEOPLE NEED TO GET ALONG WITH OTHER PEOPLE" we are all in this life together and don't need, "man made barriers that set people a part." This was an attempt here at FNN to do just that!!!!!! Did you ever see the Star Trek episode about the two people were fighting because one had the right side of their face black and left side white. His morality enemy had the right side of his face white and the left side of his face black. In the end they destroyed their own planet over that difference!!! This comment isn't really directed at pcuser, but I liked his opening question. To me the answer to pcuser question is, "I'm trying to set people apart!!!!

hookdfisherman
01-17-2015, 01:14 AM

I'm not sure what all this christian questionnaire is about;

but,

If we ALL admit to being christian, wouldn't that make tom have to LOVE us no matter how much he really HATES us?

Wouldn't he have to see us as a bru-ddha* from a differnt* mu-ddha* until that certain someone, doesn't let us in his dad's backyard to play with all the others?

(christian questionnaire, christian questionnaire, christian questionnaire: say that 3 times real fast!)

and, just so y'all know, I am in no way bashing Christianity... I just think tom is an idiot. (If ya act like tom turkey, expect to be seen as a target and get shot at...)

btw, tom... is admitting to being christian once, as bad as denying it 3 times? or, do I get two more chances for later on? just curious, thanks in advance for the answer, bud!

Lady Quagga
01-18-2015, 12:42 AM

I'm not sure what all this christian questionnaire is about;

but,

If we ALL admit to being christian, wouldn't that make tom have to LOVE us no matter how much he really HATES us?

Wouldn't he have to see us as a bru-ddha* from a differnt* mu-ddha* until that certain someone, doesn't let us in his dad's backyard to play with all the others?

(christian questionnaire, christian questionnaire, christian questionnaire: say that 3 times real fast!)

and, just so y'all know, I am in no way bashing Christianity... I just think tom is an idiot. (If ya act like tom turkey, expect to be seen as a target and get shot at...)

btw, tom... is admitting to being christian once, as bad as denying it 3 times? or, do I get two more chances for later on? just curious, thanks in advance for the answer, bud!

Ya know hooked, I like the way you think. (At least in this thread. :Wink:)

None of the major players in General Discussion really have a problem proclaiming their religious or secular inclinations. We really don't have a problem embracing our faith (or lack thereof) - we've made it clear time and time again. What we do take exception to is some idiot who has already left a slug-trail of asinine comments behind him trying to conduct some impromptu poll and then claim "oh woe is me" when people start questioning his true motivations.

hookdfisherman
01-20-2015, 08:03 PM

do you serve the Lord or do you not simple question

Let me ask, when you go to a restaurant, do you ask the people in the booth next to you if they're Christians?

Do you feel: hey, we're in the same restaurant, they shouldn't mind such a question; well do you?

Would you ever ask the people in a booth next to you if they live an "alternative life style"?

Would you ever ask anyone: "hey, are you a heathen?"

Did your mom never teach you any manners? I am sure she is rolling over in her grave with all your shenanigans... if she's alive, take her (and the family) to a nice restaurant and out of the blue... go around to each person eating (aka fishing), and ask ANY one of the above questions. Let me know how long it takes before she smacks you in the head...

Fishbones
01-20-2015, 08:21 PM
Its almost cult like, scary!!!

Brent
01-23-2015, 07:14 AM
No, I'm not a Christian.
Specifically because of intolerant people like you! (Rainbow Coalition) Really???
Is that simple enough of an answer?

Brent

Brent
01-23-2015, 07:17 AM
Let me ask, when you go to a restaurant, do you ask the people in the booth next to you if they're Christians?

Do you feel: hey, we're in the same restaurant, they shouldn't mind such a question; well do you?

Would you ever ask the people in a booth next to you if they live an "alternative life style"?

Did your mom never teach you any manners? I am sure she is rolling over in her grave with all your shenanigans... if she's alive, take her (and the family) to a nice restaurant and out of the blue... go around to each person eating (aka fishing), and ask ANY one of the above questions. Let me know how long it takes before she smacks you in the head...

As much as it pains me to say this.

Douchebag (hookdfisherman) here is right....lol

Brent
01-23-2015, 07:19 AM
Amen to that...lol

Brent
01-23-2015, 07:35 AM
If you are a believer then what is the problem is saying..I am a Believer??
and credibility ?? Please i don't need your approval or your support
if your were a real believer it is EASY TO SAY....I am a Christian not make flames
it was a very simple question..you chose not to answer
again...matthew 10:33 if you are a believer
what would bother you about admitting it??
i guess this thread was not for you..but you need to trash it right??
funny i have a in box foll of believers that just don't want to hear from the Bashers
Seems credibility is not an issue
again back on topic....are you a believer??
If not i have nothing for you to talk about when it comes to this thread

I find this really bizarre.
Why would you care what I believe and the bigger question is why would I care what you believe/
We're all, well at least most of us adults and have formed our own views and "beliefs" throughout our life.
I will not try to force my beliefs on you or any other "Christian" so why should we be OK with the "Christian" beliefs being forced on us.
People should be free to choose whatever they like without threat or persecution from others. Christians included, but this holier than thou crap is what turns people away.
This is a damn fishing site, so why even bring this up other that to start crap?
Your homophobic views and "beliefs" are just some of the reasons why I can't get onboard with all of this crap. It always turns out like this. We're right and you're not.
You can go pound sand if you think I don't know what I'm talking about. I was "forced" as a child to be a "Christian" and found them to be some of the most racist, bigoted, hateful, intolerant people I've ever met.

I just get sick and tired of this BS, when it really has nothing to do with fishing or anything else but your "personal" beliefs really.
Please allow me the pleasure of deciding if I'm going to "your" heaven or hell.

Brent

Tom
01-23-2015, 08:32 AM
Dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddd

Tom
01-23-2015, 09:27 AM
[oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

etucker1959
01-23-2015, 09:36 AM
I do not care what you believe...i care about finding other Christians that believe the way i do
everything else is defending my position after taking an onslaught for asking the question

Reengage Sir
Simple question Tom, how is your search going in finding other Christians that believe the same way you do???????

Tom
01-23-2015, 09:42 AM
[yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

TROUT MASTERS
01-23-2015, 10:28 AM
100 % christian and god bless us all !!!!!!

Lady Quagga
01-23-2015, 11:03 AM
You're either a liar or have a bad memory.

First of all, let's get something straight. No one here can "force" their views or opinions on anyone else here. This is a message board, and as such you have no control over me, and likewise vice versa. So let's save the hyperbole.

Second, you most certainly criticized non-believers and detailed the fate that awaits those without faith come the time of judgement. So you can stop acting like some innocent martyr.

Well Brent
I asked the question hoping to form a friend ship with believers and maybe have a fishing trip with each other.
you cannot find any posts where i have ridiculed or bashed a non believers or in anyway told them they were Bad people
Now where can you find a post where i had a homophobic view??
the post about the flower shop in Washington was about if you thought the government should have the power to tell you how you could sell and not sell too

please find a post where i Forced Christianity on anyone?
Or condemned homosexuality

I do have my beliefs.....but have never forced them on anyone
Please take the post about the flower shop in washington and re read it
take the post where i asked if we had christians on the board
then pull out the parts where I condemned you for not believing or the part where i damned homosexuality ands end them to me
the please feel free to post where others trashed me for just asking the question if you were a Christian or where the government has a right to tell us as a business owner what we should be able to do with our own business

I find it bizarre you jump on the bandwagon Without reading the posts
your way of life and your views are your business and you choices
you cannot find any place i persecuted anyone for being a non christian...so why the persecution of a christian ?

i may have defended my postition....Should i not be allow to Defend my belief??
seems their are plenty of posts trashing Christians and defending Atheism yet you have never found time to call them out have you??
If you re read the posting you menton you might find something different
i did not condemn atheist or condemn homosexulaity

and amazing you cannot help from calling Christians Bigoted..hateful....intolerant people now have i used the same words for you?? NO
So find where i have done the same with a non believer??

you cant you wont... ever find that i just did what you did.....you trashed a christian view....yet i have not trashed a non believer..only defended my belief

since your experience in church was a bad one i do understand why you find even the mention of word Christian offensive....but i have not done or said the words you have accused me of

Why don't you step out and talk Against persecution of a christian on the board ???

If i have defended my position and that Pisses you off.....that is YOUR problem

In the post about the flower shop....I asked is it fair for government to tell us who we can sell to
re read the posting

etucker1959
01-23-2015, 12:05 PM
I have found 7 and fished with 2 already
some just PMed and a couple in the post
some even Pmed me from another board we are on as they knew the onslaught they might get from previous times i guess
and it does not matter if you are NOT a believers.....i just wanted to find the ones who were
what is nice is even made a fishing buddy with a non believer I did not expect............ got to fish with him yesterday
Already had a few just looking for more

And this post was directed at pcuser asking him to reengage....no reason for everyone to make him feel like he don't belong
pcuser is not such a bad guy

now i have a question for you...do you only hunt with firearm or do you also Bow hunt?
I quit Bow hunting. and i am not saying others should not....it is just not for me...
it was an Adrenaline rush to always be so close to a bear that might eat you...LOL
Good for you Tom!!!!!! Actually I have also made some excellent friends here at FNN. That's another one of the great benefits on posting here!!!!

etucker1959
01-23-2015, 12:12 PM
I have found 7 and fished with 2 already
some just PMed and a couple in the post
some even Pmed me from another board we are on as they knew the onslaught they might get from previous times i guess
and it does not matter if you are NOT a believers.....i just wanted to find the ones who were
what is nice is even made a fishing buddy with a non believer I did not expect............ got to fish with him yesterday
Already had a few just looking for more

And this post was directed at pcuser asking him to reengage....no reason for everyone to make him feel like he don't belong
pcuser is not such a bad guy

now i have a question for you...do you only hunt with firearm or do you also Bow hunt?
I quit Bow hunting. and i am not saying others should not....it is just not for me...
it was an Adrenaline rush to always be so close to a bear that might eat you...LOL
To answer you about hunting, I only did it with a firearm!!!! I do know the feeling about getting eaten by a Bear, it happened to me once in Colorado but that's a story for another day!!! lol

Tom
01-23-2015, 12:15 PM
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

etucker1959
01-23-2015, 12:21 PM
Same for me today
I would rather get a good shot and most of the time Drop them where they stand 90% of the time
Bow hunting.....Stab him to death .... wait for him to run and bleed out....Just how I felt about it Just had a Hard time with that
I didn't want to say that Tom, but that's exactly how I feel!!!! I've made so many clean kills, where the deer was standing and then it just fell over dead. A clean kill to me, "is what it's all about!!!!"

Tom
01-23-2015, 12:27 PM
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

etucker1959
01-23-2015, 12:39 PM
yup! I reload my self and try to have loads that don't just Blow through a clean hole
I really tried hard to get into the bow hunt deal but every time they ran off and i had to wait for them to bleed to death
I like to pull the trigger and see them Drop!
and it is much easier to get close to them in the bow hunt season...they hear no gun fire and are not so skittish....
But hey for the guys who like that Good for them..and some Bow hunters are VERY Good
By the way have you bought any all copper bullets from Barns?? the price is staggering to reload now
Bow hunting is it's own animal. Most of the time you're hunting in some kind of blind and never really stalking the animal. However, I did end of going twice to hunt Quebec Labrador Caribou. Half the hunters there were bow hunters and you could actually stalk those things and put an arrow in them. By the way I love your new Avatar!!!! Now when I see that Red vehicle, "I'll instantly know it's Tom!!!" lol

Brent
01-23-2015, 01:13 PM
But you sure are quick to tell other people that they are wrong. Perhaps that is why you get the response you are receiving now.

And thanks for the prayer for 'us.' That goes back to my first point; praying for us because you think we are wrong.

But that's ok. I'm sacrificing a few virgins down the cenote sacrado to make sure Itzamna accepts you when your time comes. You don't want to be stuck in the underworld, Tom.

Ahhhh Dark Shadow. The voice of reason...lol

Please don't pray for me either.
You just DO NOT GET IT. That is EXACTLY what we're rebutting is your holier than thou BS feeling that you need to save everybody that believes differently than you.
Did you for one second think that maybe someone of a different belief might need to pray for you because you're misled.......of course not because YOU'RE ALWAYS RIGHT!

And by the way , your alternative lifestyle and rainbow coalition comments do indicate intolerance, whether your brainwashed mind wants to believe it or not.

Lady Quagga
01-23-2015, 04:16 PM
Your proclivities regarding Sarcsm precedes you

And your reputation for butchering common colloquialisms precedes you.

Be that as it may, the truth remains: you most certainly criticized non-believers and detailed the fate that awaits those without faith come the time of judgement. So once again, you can stop acting like some innocent martyr - every time you do, I will remind you of your own hypocrisy.

HawgZWylde
01-23-2015, 05:49 PM
Your proclivities regarding Sarcsm precedes you

Tom I wouldn't bother, you are dealing with a narcissistic sociopath...

Lady Quagga
01-23-2015, 06:27 PM
Tom I wouldn't bother, you are dealing with a narcissistic sociopath...

This from the mouthbreather who only started using "narcissist" after he was labeled one himself.

And that disproves Tom is a hypocrite how?

hookdfisherman
01-23-2015, 08:08 PM
this from the mouthbreather who only started using "narcissist" after he was labeled one himself.

And that disproves tom is a hypocrite how?

lol !

Lady Quagga
01-23-2015, 10:25 PM
Both of them are like little kids who lied to mommy about taking the last cookie
your right let them have fun...the truth shall never pass through their Lips

Ah, so you're resorting to faulty analogies to defend your selective amnesia/pathetic lying.

You're going to have to do better than the "I'm not lying, you are!" defense.

LEE BOY3
01-23-2015, 10:35 PM
Yes sir I am a Christian.

DockRat
01-23-2015, 10:38 PM
Hey Tom, give it a rest. You got yourass handed to you by Brent and Quagga.
Just stay down Tom. It is over and you lost.
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll134/LGwolf/Facebook/Hollywood/405597_4701059639318_1312931701_n.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/LGwolf/media/Facebook/Hollywood/405597_4701059639318_1312931701_n.jpg.html)http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh246/whindbagg/Cool_Hand_Luke_1.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/whindbagg/media/Cool_Hand_Luke_1.jpg.html)

hookdfisherman
01-23-2015, 11:06 PM
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll134/LGwolf/Facebook/Hollywood/405597_4701059639318_1312931701_n.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/LGwolf/media/Facebook/Hollywood/405597_4701059639318_1312931701_n.jpg.html)http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh246/whindbagg/Cool_Hand_Luke_1.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/whindbagg/media/Cool_Hand_Luke_1.jpg.html)

lol !

HawgZWylde
01-24-2015, 07:01 AM
This from the mouthbreather who only started using "narcissist" after he was labeled one himself.

And that disproves Tom is a hypocrite how?

No moron, you were labeled one long ago, not me. Funny how you throw "hypocrite" around so much. I feel sorry for your mirror...

HawgZWylde
01-24-2015, 07:20 AM
Ah, so you're resorting to faulty analogies to defend your selective amnesia/pathetic lying.

You're going to have to do better than the "I'm not lying, you are!" defense.

What specifically is he lying about?

HawgZWylde
01-24-2015, 07:22 AM

How do you get "yourass handed to you" by ad hominem attack and rhetorical ridicule?

Lady Quagga
01-24-2015, 09:40 AM
No moron, you were labeled one long ago, not me. Funny how you throw "hypocrite" around so much. I feel sorry for your mirror...

Actually, you're right - you were the first to apply the "narcissist" label. And then as now, I pointed out your misuse of the term.

And so once again: that disproves Tom is a hypocrite how?

What specifically is he lying about?

you cannot find any posts where i have ridiculed or bashed a non believers or in anyway

How do you get "yourass handed to you" by ad hominem attack and rhetorical ridicule?

Ad hominem attack? Rhetorical ridicule? Which "attack" would that be? That Tom was called out for being a liar and a hypocrite?

HawgZWylde
01-24-2015, 06:23 PM
Actually, you're right - you were the first to apply the "narcissist" label. And then as now, I pointed out your misuse of the term.

And so once again: that disproves Tom is a hypocrite how?

Ad hominem attack? Rhetorical ridicule? Which "attack" would that be? That Tom was called out for being a liar and a hypocrite?

Typical, you didn't answer my question, what is Tom lying about?

Lady Quagga
01-24-2015, 06:31 PM
Typical, you didn't answer my question, what is Tom lying about?

Actually, yes I did. Pay attention.

HawgZWylde
01-25-2015, 08:23 AM
Actually, yes I did. Pay attention.

No you didn't answer my question when I asked and if you called him out somewhere back in the pages I didn't see it as I've been buried with work so like you've said in the past I'm not going back digging for it. As for you being a narcissist, there isn't a better example found on this site...

pcuser
01-25-2015, 08:25 AM
No you didn't answer my question when I asked and if you called him out somewhere back in the pages I didn't see it as I've been buried with work so like you've said in the past I'm not going back digging for it. As for you being a narcissist, there isn't a better example found on this site...

I'm hurt...

HawgZWylde
01-25-2015, 08:31 AM
I'm hurt...

Why? How do you fit into our "friendly little convo"?

etucker1959
01-25-2015, 08:45 AM
Why? How do you fit into our "friendly little convo"?
Maybe because you didn't give him any consideration of being the number 1 narcissist. Being called a narcissist isn't always the big insult people think it is. One of my most quality friends once told me, "he never met anyone who had such a high opinion of himself as me." I took that as a compliment!!!!! lol

Lady Quagga
01-26-2015, 12:11 AM
No you didn't answer my question when I asked and if you called him out somewhere back in the pages I didn't see it as I've been buried with work so like you've said in the past I'm not going back digging for it.

Once again: I did answer your question, in this post (http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?82847-How-Many&p=755974#post755974). As I told you previously, pay attention.

As for you being a narcissist, there isn't a better example found on this site...

And once again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

Naturally, I am sure you will ask for examples. Hopefully when you do, we'll be able to provide you more than:

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx