PDA

View Full Version : New law requires gender-neutral single-stall bathrooms in California city

Tom
01-15-2015, 10:24 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/14/gender-neutral-single-stall-bathrooms-required-in-california-city/?intcmp=latestnews

do you Agree or disagree this will affect us all if other cities adopt this

DarkShadow
01-15-2015, 11:24 AM
http://adacentral.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/f/a/family-restroom-sign_1.png

I'll continue using the "Family Restrooms," which are always of ample size, always kept clean, and always has toilet paper.

DEVOREFLYER
01-15-2015, 11:34 AM
No. It will be so confusing.........do I leave the seat up or down........:Shocked:

Lady Quagga
01-15-2015, 11:44 AM
No. It will be so confusing.........do I leave the seat up or down........:Shocked:

Dev, I'd be happy if you would just stop throwing your soiled toilet paper in the corner.

DarkShadow
01-15-2015, 11:46 AM
Dev, I'd be happy if you would just stop throwing your soiled toilet paper in the corner.

And stop pissing on the seat.

DEVOREFLYER
01-15-2015, 11:59 AM

I knew you like to recycle Buttercup...

DEVOREFLYER
01-15-2015, 11:59 AM
And stop pissing on the seat.

Leave the damn seat up then......

DockRat
01-15-2015, 12:02 PM
Leave the damn seat up then......
Yah, leave the seat up. That way it stays clean.
DR

DEVOREFLYER
01-15-2015, 12:13 PM
Yah, leave the seat up. That way it stays clean.
DR

Or just let the Alpha Dog mark his territory......

Lady Quagga
01-15-2015, 12:31 PM
I knew you like to recycle Buttercup...

Look, just because you got the Hep A doesn't mean anyone else wants it......

Lady Quagga
01-15-2015, 12:33 PM
Or just let the Hepatitis Alpha Dog mark his territory......

Fixed that for ya.

old pudd fisher
01-15-2015, 07:36 PM
Leave the damn seat up then...... I have my own bathroom and the seat is always up till I have to poo then it goes back up again after that. If it is used by a female I expect the seat be put back in the same order that it was when she entered and used my throne. :LOL:

Tom
01-15-2015, 08:00 PM
I have my own bathroom and the seat is always up till I have to poo then it goes back up again after that. If it is used by a female I expect the seat be put back in the same order that it was when she entered and used my throne. :LOL:

No Longer married??....LOL

santis32
01-16-2015, 12:12 PM
Disagree unless its a single stall restroom and someone is going to pay for it. Secondly since were talking about gays we should make a restroom for them. The purpose of seperate restrooms is to ensure privacy and prevent pervs from checking you out when youre taking a piss.

pcuser
01-16-2015, 12:17 PM
Disagree unless its a single stall restroom and someone is going to pay for it. Secondly since were talking about gays we should make a restroom for them. The purpose of seperate restrooms is to ensure privacy and prevent pervs from checking you out when youre taking a piss.

So now gays are pervs??? Just for the record, I'm straight... So, I have no dog in this particular fight...

Lady Quagga
01-16-2015, 12:25 PM

Sounds like santis has been caught giving other guys sideways glances in the latrine. You perv.

santis32
01-16-2015, 12:33 PM
So now gays are pervs??? Just for the record, I'm straight... So, I have no dog in this particular fight...

Tell me where in my text I said gays are pervs. Why do we have seperate restrooms whats the purpose of it

santis32
01-16-2015, 12:36 PM
Sounds like santis has been caught giving other guys sideways glances in the latrine. You perv.
If I did then why do I prefer having a seperate restroom for gays. What did I do to you to deserve that response? I respect your opinion and you should do the same for mine.

Lady Quagga
01-16-2015, 12:52 PM
If I did then why do I prefer having a seperate restroom for gays. What did I do to you to deserve that response? I respect your opinion and you should do the same for mine.

Let's break down your post.

Disagree unless its a single stall restroom and someone is going to pay for it.

That was your first point.

Secondly since were talking about gays we should make a restroom for them. The purpose of seperate restrooms is to ensure privacy and prevent pervs from checking you out when youre taking a piss.

That was your second point.

Now, if this is all just a simple misunderstanding, why exactly do you believe gays need a separate restroom? And since you're worried about pervs looking at your junk, why don't we have separate stalls for kids (so the NAMBLA types don't try and cop a looksie) and in-the-closet Republican U.S. Representatives (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Craig)? You know, just to be sure?

santis32
01-16-2015, 01:00 PM
The same reason why men and women have seperate restrooms. Thanks for breaking down my statemenn
t.As you can see I explained the reasoning for seperate restrooms but no where did I label gays as a whole as pervs . You did

What does this have to do with congress or repubicians. I m sure there are gays in every political party.

Lady Quagga
01-16-2015, 01:03 PM
The same reason why men and women have seperate restrooms.

A homosexual person of the same gender is no more predisposed to engage in perverted activity than a heterosexual person of the same gender.

The fact that you think otherwise says more about you than anyone else.

Hence, you perv. Or homophobe. Take your choice. And wipe the piss off your shoes.

santis32
01-16-2015, 01:12 PM
For the record based on your opinion right. Because if it is Im not offended

Lady Quagga
01-16-2015, 01:23 PM
For the record based on your opinion right. Because if it is Im not offended

Hey, you're the one more worried about pervy homo's than pervy hetero's while you're taking a leak. Having no rational explanation for this, what else shall we conclude but that you have a phobia?

DarkShadow
01-16-2015, 01:45 PM
Hey, you're the one more worried about pervy homo's than pervy hetero's while you're taking a leak. Having no rational explanation for this, what else shall we conclude but that you have a phobia?

You know, I've always worried about those coçkgazers in the men's restroom.

You have the same experience in the women's restroom? Kinda hard when you have to sit down to pee.