PDA

View Full Version : New TV show with Mormons what a Twist

Tom
01-11-2015, 02:48 PM
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

pcuser
01-11-2015, 04:15 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/video/my-husbands-not-gay-stars-defend-tlcs-controversial-new-show/vi-AA7ZkwW?ocid=mailsignout

Hey moron, what's your point??? I mean besides being a homophobe...

pcuser
01-11-2015, 04:47 PM
Don't you feel the show is trashing the Mormon religion ??

So now i am a Moron?? What your your panties in a Wad ??

I don't watch that show. The Mormons seem to be in agreement with that show's premise. So, no, the show doesn't trash the Mormons. The Mormon church's comments about the show trash the Mormon religion. They are as homophobic as many other Christian religions. Why exactly would my 'panties be in a wad' about such nonsense. As to you being a moron, you've always been a moron...

pcuser
01-11-2015, 05:00 PM
well I know you have no use for the bible or the lords teachings so have fun

There is no Lord, hence no Lord's teachings. The Bible is a mythology. So I will have fun. By the way, I'd put the life I've lead against yours any day...

DEVOREFLYER
01-11-2015, 06:28 PM
Tom don't egg him on he's already admitted to being an atheist and hitting the bong. With no posts about being married or a girl friend and also having Mom issues next he will be coming out of the closet. Don't egg him on...........

pcuser
01-11-2015, 06:59 PM
Tom don't egg him on he's already admitted to being an atheist and hitting the bong. With no posts about being married or a girl friend and also having Mom issues next he will be coming out of the closet. Don't egg him on...........

Yeah.... Go with that...

pcuser
01-11-2015, 07:10 PM
blasphemy ...... amazing you do this

and you should leave religion to others that know something about it
The Mormon do NOT condone Homosexuality in any way shape or form
the show is a sham highlighting Homosexuality

It's not blashemy. Religion would have to be true and your interpretation of it would have to be accurate to be able to be blashemous. As to the 'Mormons do not condone homosexuality', I never said they did. They were praising it's message of men who are attracted to other men are following their beliefs and marrying women as they should according to your and their interpretation of the Bible. As to the show being a sham, I don't watch such nonsense. If it highlights homosexuality, why do they seem to show men being in faithful marriages? In any case, in answer to the other post, I'm not gay and I don't live in a basement. As to the 'mom issues', that comes from your betraying a confidence, ******. Sorry, moronic ******...

City Dad
01-12-2015, 09:52 AM
Now there's the pcuser I remember

I think this show would be hilarious if it wasn't so heartbreaking...

DarkShadow
01-12-2015, 10:25 AM
So no cross promoting this show with Duck Dynasty?

City Dad
01-12-2015, 11:03 AM
So no cross promoting this show with Duck Dynasty?

Text book case(s) of deeply repressed desires/needs for a big dose of hotmale in their inbox. (Second gayest show on Earth right after Fashion Police.)

pcuser
01-12-2015, 12:04 PM
Your right you know " Blasphemy " does seem to suit Pcuser well

Bong have not heard that term in awhile or Hemp!...But i did see a couple using a glass tube to inhale their hemp at the lake the other day....had never seen a glass tube before

Again, MORON, blasphemy requires a religion based in reality as opposed to mythology... Why am I not surprised you've never seen a glass tube before??? You should stop putting your ignorance on display...

HawgZWylde
01-12-2015, 12:29 PM
Again, MORON, blasphemy requires a religion based in reality as opposed to mythology... Why am I not surprised you've never seen a glass tube before??? You should stop putting your ignorance on display...

Dude, what's with the personal attacks? Do you think Islam is a myth as well? And if so why aren't you attacking Islam like you do Christianity? It's ignorance because he doesn't partake in drug use hence not knowing what a glass pipe is?

pcuser
01-12-2015, 12:49 PM
Dude, what's with the personal attacks? Do you think Islam is a myth as well? And if so why aren't you attacking Islam like you do Christianity? It's ignorance because he doesn't partake in drug use hence not knowing what a glass pipe is?

Let's just say Tom knows why this is happening. As to Islam, it's no better than Christianity. My opinions are pretty consistent regarding religion. As to the glass pipe, it was an oblique reference of his science illiteracy.

Lady Quagga
01-12-2015, 12:58 PM
Dude, what's with the personal attacks?

White knighting for Tom, of all people. Just brilliant.

Do you think Islam is a myth as well? And if so why aren't you attacking Islam like you do Christianity?

Unsolicited opinions on Faith (or lack thereof) are an annoyance. Alas, they seem to be injected into so many conversations, whether it's topical or not, whether it's relevant or not. The preponderance of opinions from you and your camp tend to denounce Islam whilst promoting Christianity. I don't know why you find the dissenting camp so perplexing - it's sauce for the goose. I assure you, Hawgzy - were you to start preaching Islam and slamming Judeo-Christian beliefs, folks here would wring your *** for that too.

For myself, you'll find that I've not initiated religious discussions here - it's pointless. Even when something newsworthy like the terrorist attack in Paris occurs, you'll find I believe that regardless of motivation - religious, political, etc. - such incidents are a reflection of the human condition, which transcends all of our established ideological and social constructs.

It's ignorance because he doesn't partake in drug use hence not knowing what a glass pipe is?

Yes, by definition, it is ignorance.

Lady Quagga
01-12-2015, 12:59 PM
No Christian has ever did anything to make you hate them or their religion

Now see, this isn't ignorance. Just sheer stupidity.

pcuser
01-12-2015, 01:09 PM
Well since i don't do drugs i am Ignorant of your new ways to get high
Nice to know your an Expert on the new drugs and new ways to use them. Sort shows us why your posts are kind of Crazy....your High!

You do know Pcuser.....the way Christianity Bothers you and gets you upset shows you might even be considering it ??
No Christian has ever did anything to make you hate them or their religion soooooo
Christianity sure is under your skin That is good thing
Do Not Fight it...go with it you will be better off and a Better man for it

No. You're ignorant because you're ignorant. You bother me far more than religion. Christianity and other religions continue to try to remake society in their religion's image, hence my irritation with religion. Believe as you wish and stop trying to make others live life the way you see fit. Your delusion about my considering it is insane. Actually, I could say that Christianity killed one of my direct ancestors. Ever hear of the Salem witch trials??? I'm already a good man without religion. I'm not high. You are reaching for anything with which to attack me. I use CBD oil and an edible at night as medicine, not to get high. You don't care whether I'm sick or not and you don't care if I suffer, so shut the f*** up, old man!!!

Lady Quagga
01-12-2015, 01:10 PM
You must be related to Pcuser

You must be a moron, as previously stated.

pcuser
01-12-2015, 01:12 PM
I am still back in the old days...when it comes to knowing anything about drugs.. Does this fit you better Pcsuer ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KH-_N_jy3o

All in good fun

It's never in 'good fun' to betray another person. You, with your religion, should understand this as well as I can. Again , you old fart, I'm not 'into' drugs.

pcuser
01-12-2015, 01:16 PM
you sound like your drowning in a Sea of Sin

Again old man, sin requires a religion to be sin... You are delusional regarding Christianity....

madbass
01-12-2015, 01:57 PM
This was entertaining.....thank you for the thread Tom.
thank goodness they didn't delete this one yet...got me rolling at work. :)

pcuser
01-12-2015, 08:36 PM
This was entertaining.....thank you for the thread Tom.
thank goodness they didn't delete this one yet...got me rolling at work. :)

Shall we all take bows, then...

Fishbones
01-12-2015, 09:17 PM
Thank God for General Discussion, literally.. Lol