PDA

View Full Version : Any thoughts...

pcuser
01-11-2015, 09:42 AM
Fighting the terrorists:

http://www.inquisitr.com/1745681/hackers-declare-war-on-al-qaeda-to-avenge-charlie-hebdo-massacre/

DEVOREFLYER
01-11-2015, 11:33 AM
Ya that will do a lot.

1.6 Billion Muslims in the world and lets say1% or 1.6 Million are radicalized just to keep the numbers simple. Why hasn’t the 99% of the Muslim population become outraged and stop these 1% Goat Humpers? Maybe it’s because they support this because polls of Muslims in some areas as many as 60% or better approve.

Perhaps you forgot the pictures of the Pakistanis’, Palestinian’s and others celebrating 9/11 when it happened.

If you read some of the international newspapers as I do you might just see what’s going on in the world that our media doesn't report on? 2000 civilians killed and 16 villages wiped out in Nigeria by radicals, 200 young girls taken as sex slaves last year, 130+ school children killed in an attack on a school in Pakistan and it goes on every week, week after week. Canada, Australia, France, Great Brittan, Ft. Hood, NYC, Arkansas, Oklahoma.

Where’s the outrage where the UN? Where has our glorious leader been? Crickets!!!!!!!

HawgZWylde
01-11-2015, 11:52 AM
Ya that will do a lot.

1.6 Billion Muslims in the world and lets say1% or 1.6 Million are radicalized just to keep the numbers simple. Why hasn’t the 99% of the Muslim population become outraged and stop these 1% Goat Humpers? Maybe it’s because they support this because polls of Muslims in some areas as many as 60% or better approve.

Perhaps you forgot the pictures of the Pakistanis’, Palestinian’s and others celebrating 9/11 when it happened.

If you read some of the international newspapers as I do you might just see what’s going on in the world that our media doesn't report on? 2000 civilians killed and 16 villages wiped out in Nigeria by radicals, 200 young girls taken as sex slaves last year, 130+ school children killed in an attack on a school in Pakistan and it goes on every week, week after week. Canada, Australia, France, Great Brittan, Ft. Hood, NYC, Arkansas, Oklahoma.

Where’s the outrage where the UN? Where has our glorious leader been? Crickets!!!!!!!

Those videos from around the Muslim world, from nearly every Muslim country are forever seared into my head. Just as the attacks on the towers. It astounds me how the left demonizes and attacks Christianity yet always supports the rights of Muslims.

If anonymous wishes to attack them so be it, but it doesn't change my views of them which isn't favorable...

pcuser
01-11-2015, 12:41 PM
Those videos from around the Muslim world, from nearly every Muslim country are forever seared into my head. Just as the attacks on the towers. It astounds me how the left demonizes and attacks Christianity yet always supports the rights of Muslims.

If anonymous wishes to attack them so be it, but it doesn't change my views of them which isn't favorable...

Soooo, Anonymous shouldn't attack their websites. And, you and Dev agree with Bill Maher???

Lady Quagga
01-11-2015, 02:35 PM

It's refreshing to see you warming up to the plight of non-radical Muslims. Does this mean we can put you down as a "yes" for the mercenary trip to Africa?

HawgZWylde
01-11-2015, 02:38 PM
Soooo, Anonymous shouldn't attack their websites. And, you and Dev agree with Bill Maher???

That's not what I said. I said;

Bill Maher is a moron...

pcuser
01-11-2015, 04:52 PM
That's not what I said. I said;

Bill Maher is a moron...

You said if they want to, so be it. That doesn't say you think they should. Do you think we should go after the jihadi's leadership with drones, or is that not something we should do???

HawgZWylde
01-11-2015, 05:50 PM
You said if they want to, so be it. That doesn't say you think they should. Do you think we should go after the jihadi's leadership with drones, or is that not something we should do???

Sure, why not? As far as drones and jihadi's are concerned? I'm a bit more dramatic and probably would order a MOAB drop. That would get the job done with an exclamation point...

DEVOREFLYER
01-11-2015, 05:51 PM
It's all about leadership and not leading from behind all the time while wearing rear view mirrors worrying about what the poll numbers will be. It's about doing what is right and being firm in ones actions and decisions. What the world needs is someone of Churchill's stature to lead the world in the effort. Anonymous is doing what we should have done long ago and how about carpet bombing and not pin prick strikes. And no I don't care about collateral damage, Dresden, Hiroshima and Nagasaki had a little collateral damage so to speak. Rules of engagement in war from politicians haven't worked to well (Korea, Viet Nam, Iraq and Afghanistan), let the Generals loose.

As you may know President Obama opted out of attending the huge rally in Paris Sunday that attracted nearly 4 million people who stood up for freedom of speech and expression in the face of terrorism. Islamic extremists murdered 17 people there since Wednesday.

Some 50 world leaders attended Sunday’s rally, and the White House was closed mouthed about the president’s no-show. So the President must have had a very busy schedule or just didn’t feel it was important enough. I’ll let you decide what it was……

http://i.imgur.com/QplDKco.jpg

etucker1959
01-11-2015, 05:59 PM
It's all about leadership and not leading from behind all the time while wearing rear view mirrors worrying about what the poll numbers will be. It's about doing what is right and being firm in ones actions and decisions. What the world needs is someone of Churchill's stature to lead the world in the effort. Anonymous is doing what we should have done long ago and how about carpet bombing and not pin prick strikes. And no I don't care about collateral damage, Dresden, Hiroshima and Nagasaki had a little collateral damage so to speak. Rules of engagement in war from politicians haven't worked to well (Korea, Viet Nam, Iraq and Afghanistan), let the Generals loose.

As you may know President Obama opted out of attending the huge rally in Paris Sunday that attracted nearly 4 million people who stood up for freedom of speech and expression in the face of terrorism. Islamic extremists murdered 17 people there since Wednesday.

Some 50 world leaders attended Sunday’s rally, and the White House was closed mouthed about the president’s no-show. So the President must have had a very busy schedule or just didn’t feel it was important enough. I’ll let you decide what it was……

http://i.imgur.com/QplDKco.jpg
Is it safe to say, "you're a bite of a hawk and a war monger????????"

DEVOREFLYER
01-11-2015, 06:23 PM

No just a realist, defeat the enemy with crushing force and set an example so others will think twice about following. Surround and crush ISIS and Boko Haram, scorched earth policy take no prisoners. Then perhaps the other smaller radical groups will back off or engender the moderate Muslims to grow a pair and stand up against the radicalism.

Lady Quagga
01-11-2015, 06:36 PM
No just a realist, defeat the enemy with crushing force and set an example so others will think twice about following. Surround and crush ISIS and Boko Haram, scorched earth policy take no prisoners. Then perhaps the other smaller radical groups will back off or engender the moderate Muslims to grow a pair and stand up against the radicalism.

Once again, there's a seat waiting for you on AirMercenary, non-stop to Murtala Muhammed International Airport.

pcuser
01-11-2015, 06:55 PM

I say yes...

HawgZWylde
01-11-2015, 06:57 PM

Better than being a yellow bellied pacifist who would stand by while these barbarians continue to blow up buildings with thousands of innocents in them, or mow down innocents in a barrage of hot lead. These subhumans would have no qualms about detonating a nuke in downtown NYC, L.A. or San Fransicko if they could, or maybe it's more like when they can...

pcuser
01-11-2015, 06:57 PM
Sure, why not? As far as drones and jihadi's are concerned? I'm a bit more dramatic and probably would order a MOAB drop. That would get the job done with an exclamation point...

So, you do in fact agree with Bill Maher...

DEVOREFLYER
01-11-2015, 07:05 PM
The western press is remiss in reporting much of what these savages do. No reporting of women and children used as suicide bombers as happened this week in Nigeria. Nor have they given much or any press on Egypt President General el-Sisi's speech to Imams in Egypt this week. One national Muslim leader standing up for what is right and no comment from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Crickets again.......

http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/egypts-el-sisi-boldly-calls-islamic-reformation

pcuser
01-11-2015, 07:12 PM
The western press is remiss in reporting much of what these savages do. No reporting of women and children used as suicide bombers as happened this week in Nigeria. Nor have they given much or any press on Egypt President General el-Sisi's speech to Imams in Egypt this week. One national Muslim leader standing up for what is right and no comment from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Crickets again.......

http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/egypts-el-sisi-boldly-calls-islamic-reformation

And yet I'm aware of most all that you parade out here and claim we know nothing of...

HawgZWylde
01-11-2015, 07:20 PM
So, you do in fact agree with Bill Maher...

Did I miss something in the article? I don't ever pay attention to Bill Maher so I have no clue what you are talking about...

pcuser
01-11-2015, 07:56 PM
Did I miss something in the article? I don't ever pay attention to Bill Maher so I have no clue what you are talking about...

Sorry, I was just messing with you. Bill Maher has been under fire for expressing the idea, as you and I do, that the Islamists are conducting a 21st century inquisition with much Muslim support and he feels that we should kill them, certainly with drones if not more.

etucker1959
01-11-2015, 09:09 PM
Better than being a yellow bellied pacifist who would stand by while these barbarians continue to blow up buildings with thousands of innocents in them, or mow down innocents in a barrage of hot lead. These subhumans would have no qualms about detonating a nuke in downtown NYC, L.A. or San Fransicko if they could, or maybe it's more like when they can...

No one is talking about being a pacifist!!!!! However, you do want to kill the leadership by surgical means!!!! The reason you want to do it that way, is so you don't give an excuse to create more warriors to avenge their family members death!!!! In other words it's counter productive to have a lot of collateral damage in the killings.