PDA

View Full Version : 1/10 report. Quality but not quantity for me.

dcfisherman
01-10-2015, 10:47 PM
Headed out to Irvine today. Started on west shore. Lots of short bites especially on west shore in a.m. especially white Powerbait. Finally landed one and the boy and I headed for one of those delicious cheeseburgers. Then hit trout island. Got one immediately on white PB. Went back to west shore and ended up with a 4.5 lb. Brown drop shotting a pink power worm. 12 inch leader was the norm. Guys in a boat were catching a lot of fish with pink with white head jigs according to a reliable source. Moral of the story is pink and white were the colors today for the most part. Good luck everyone. Can't get pic uploaded. Dropshot got me most action today. Overall pretty slow.

bighuff
01-11-2015, 09:44 AM
That's a great brown I'm glad you ended up getting one and putting some fish on the stringer with the kid

Rooster
01-11-2015, 04:42 PM
Nice Brown. Congrats 45545

JHDucky
01-11-2015, 04:52 PM
Taking my wife with me to Irvine tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know the color combinations that worked for you. If I can her her on fish I won't hear the call of "Let's go home". The brown trout looked real good.

troutdog
01-11-2015, 08:19 PM
Nice job on the brownie, white powerbait has sure been popping up in the reports around the lake recently....thanks for the report!

TD