PDA

View Full Version : 1/10/15

Fnguyen5992
01-10-2015, 05:12 PM
Well super nice day other than there was a bass club prefishing for a tourney on Sunday, and there was a dam tournament today lol. First time in a while I saw the line all the way out to domenigoni road. Conditions were partly cloudy with little to no wind, water temp at 57degrees. Fished till noon and got 4 lmb, a lot pressure on the lake today but a good challenge. Tried the big bait in the morning n no lake so went back to the basics, t-rig and ds. All and all it was a fun day, how did everyone else do?....

HawgZWylde
01-10-2015, 05:34 PM
Well super nice day other than there was a bass club prefishing for a tourney on Sunday, and there was a dam tournament today lol. First time in a while I saw the line all the way out to domenigoni road. Conditions were partly cloudy with little to no wind, water temp at 57degrees. Fished till noon and got 4 lmb, a lot pressure on the lake today but a good challenge. Tried the big bait in the morning n no lake so went back to the basics, t-rig and ds. All and all it was a fun day, how did everyone else do?....

Yup, the NBW tourney is tomorrow. Today was probably a club tourney and a bunch of guys prefishing for tomorrow. Good job out there, you stuck em on a high pressure day!

Fnguyen5992
01-10-2015, 05:50 PM
Yup, the NBW tourney is tomorrow. Today was probably a club tourney and a bunch of guys prefishing for tomorrow. Good job out there, you stuck em on a high pressure day!

Thanks Hawgz I took your advise and it worked out! There were so many people it was crazy! I found the fish at about 35-40ft, with the water temp warming up seems like there coming back up....I wanted to fish the east end but man was it packed like a parking lot!

HawgZWylde
01-10-2015, 06:01 PM
Thanks Hawgz I took your advise and it worked out! There were so many people it was crazy! I found the fish at about 35-40ft, with the water temp warming up seems like there coming back up....I wanted to fish the east end but man was it packed like a parking lot!

Your welcome man. Glad I could help you out. You'd be surprised how many fish will come up shallow on a warm afternoon. But with today's fishing pressure those shallow fish are hard to get. I could imagine, a big boat merry go round from spot to spot...

Team Santana
01-11-2015, 03:10 PM
Thata boy. Way to stick it out and get some largies. Rented a boat and gave up on them because every spot I usually hit had atleast 2 boats on it. Ended up going east and found a school of striper and got 2 (about 8 lbs) to fall for the hudd... It was a grind

Fnguyen5992
01-12-2015, 06:48 AM
Thata boy. Way to stick it out and get some largies. Rented a boat and gave up on them because every spot I usually hit had atleast 2 boats on it. Ended up going east and found a school of striper and got 2 (about 8 lbs) to fall for the hudd... It was a grind

Nice 2 stripies on the hudd?...that's good!!

Team Santana
01-12-2015, 02:29 PM
It was okay given the amount of followers we were getting and didn't get the size we were really looking for45550