PDA

View Full Version : SUN FISHING !

PUDD MASTER BAITER
10-08-2007, 06:59 AM
LEFT THE HOUSE AT 4.30AM. GOT TO THE BAIT STORE LOADED UP THE GHOSTSHIRMP. DECIDED TO HIT SEAL BEACH JETTYS BY THE CAFE. MUST HAVE BEEN 10 GUYS SNAGGING A LOAD OF CROAKERS. DECICDED TO THROW MY SMALL KAST MASTER AT SUNRISE. GOT SLAMMED EVERY CAST, AND FINALLY GOT A 2LB. YELLOW FIN CROAKER. MISSED A CRAP LOAD OF HITS, THEN IT GOT TOTALLY DEAD FOR 2 HRS. TIDE WAS GETTING LOW.LOADED UP WENT TO CHECK OUT THE RESERVE. THAT PLACE WAS GREAT. I DIDNT THINK THERE WOULD BE FISH IN THERE .CAUGHT 2 TUBOTS DRIFTING AN OCEAN BOBBER, GHOST SHRIMP WITH A 6 TO 7 FT LEADER. THE TIDE WAS LOW, BUT ILL BE GOING BACK NEXT WEEK. THAT PLACE WAS COOL, AND PERFECT FOR MY FLY RODS.DIDNT CATCH MUCH, BUT HAD A GOOD TIME. GOOD LUCK AND PEACE TO ALL MIKE THE PMB.....

maxpowers
10-08-2007, 10:50 AM
Good going on the fishing. PM me and I'll show you where you can get GS for cheap (Free!!!) :D . The GS stored in the fridge really well for about 2 to 3 days so you can have baits at the ready if you decide to fish.

Mike

catfish34
10-11-2007, 04:46 PM
I've always wanted to try Seal Beach's Jetty, can I get to it from Pacific Coast highway? and when I find the jetty where's the best spot to fish? What size sinkers, hooks, testline, should I'd be using out there?

Troutman65
10-11-2007, 05:55 PM
Congrats to you on your catch.

Nice report.

Troutman65

SanDimasLMB
10-12-2007, 05:09 PM
Nice job for Seal Beach Pier.

How many little jetties are there?