PDA

View Full Version : EPIC Summer season over ---- looking for Seabass and Halibut

JL
01-07-2015, 06:24 PM
We haven't posted for several months. Spent substantial time on the water this year with the Epic Tuna, Yellowtail and Dorado bite. For 2 senior citizens in 22 foot Center console we had a great summer. 15 yellow tail and 8 dorado and 1 skipjack. Worked more water area this past summer than total amount of ocean worked since we started on saltwater in 2007. We still made a last try at Box Canyon and off SC pier for yellow tail yesterday. Imagine water temps of 63.5 degrees in December. Amazing.

Time to turn our attention to Halibut and maybe White sea bass. Squid spotted at the 150 so good chance there are White sea bass in the area.

FNN was the first fishing web sight I was introduced to several years ago.

WE appreciate the staff who work to keep us "amateurs" in the know about good fishing.

Most of all we appreciate all the contributors who post their experiences. Thanks to all of you my wife and I have leaned more about Salt Water fishing that we could have in a book. Your experiences are current and have personal notes that make it easy to understand. All of us starve for the most current info on what is happening on the water. By following this forum regularly we were able to get on fish and catch our share.

God Bless you all in 2015 and may you all have Tight Lines and Full hoops.

DockRat
01-10-2015, 06:13 AM
Good Luck in 2015
DR

Fishbones
01-10-2015, 01:51 PM
May the fish be with you in 2015.
Good luck and tight lines.