PDA

View Full Version : Ramp 2

Perris_holic
01-06-2015, 10:44 PM
I don't have much time to fish skinner, but when I do i usually fish from the shore there in the ramp 2 area. I was just wondering if anyone was having any luck in that area. Thanks

Askwhy
01-07-2015, 02:38 PM
Nope ramp 2 is not like it was in years past , fishing right now is slow

Perris_holic
01-07-2015, 06:26 PM
Thanks for the intel

Big-Bob
01-07-2015, 08:03 PM
Lake Skinner is tough for most right now especially from shore.......save your time and money.

Askwhy
01-07-2015, 11:13 PM
Lol if big bob says it's slow then it's slow save your money and time . Big bob when's the last time you were out ?

Big-Bob
01-08-2015, 09:19 AM
Did Dvl Tuesday, Skinner yesterday, and will be at Skinner tomorrow.

Last week I ordered some of the finesse TRD baits from Zman and am pairing them with the Zman jig heads. Been fishing it slow and the bass love them. I think it is because the TRD series floats so the bait is standing up on the bottom.

NFCD I
01-08-2015, 12:26 PM
Did Dvl Tuesday, Skinner yesterday, and will be at Skinner tomorrow.

Last week I ordered some of the finesse TRD baits from Zman and am pairing them with the Zman jig heads. Been fishing it slow and the bass love them. I think it is because the TRD series floats so the bait is standing up on the bottom.

I guess I'll have to pick some up. There goes another $100.00 on bait that will take up more room in the boat. Bob, what's you cut on Zman baits you've sold for them?

Big-Bob
01-08-2015, 12:43 PM
I guess I'll have to pick some up. There goes another $100.00 on bait that will take up more room in the boat. Bob, what's you cut on Zman baits you've sold for them?

Seriously they should be giving me a cut. I will give you some tomorrow along with the scale I had to replace haha.

Note to everyone that fishes skinner if I ask to use your scale say no. When I went to return NFCD's I threw it in the lake.

Way off topic but funny story. I was at lake yesterday and needed something out of my back compartment which is the only one locked. Took the keys out of the ignition, opened the compartment, turned around to watch the chain on my key float break. Yep you guessed it.....ignition key went to the bottom of the lake. Lake skinner is a big lake when you have to trolling motor from the far south west corner to the marina.

NFCD I
01-08-2015, 12:47 PM
Seriously they should be giving me a cut. I will give you some tomorrow along with the scale I had to replace haha.

Note to everyone that fishes skinner if I ask to use your scale say no. When I went to return NFCD's I threw it in the lake.

Way off topic but funny story. I was at lake yesterday and needed something out of my back compartment which is the only one locked. Took the keys out of the ignition, opened the compartment, turned around to watch the chain on my key float break. Yep you guessed it.....ignition key went to the bottom of the lake. Lake skinner is a big lake when you have to trolling motor from the far south west corner to the marina.

Been there and done that. I now have an extra key in the boat. I just can't remember where I hid it.

Askwhy
01-08-2015, 03:07 PM
Lol bob at least you have a spare key , I lost my phone there and didn't have a back up that was some expensive chumming lol