PDA

View Full Version : tomorrow

gcopple
12-30-2014, 11:54 AM
Should I hit dvl or perris? Decisions, decisions.

Pete Marino
12-30-2014, 12:16 PM
the bite is really good at both lakes.... really good!!!

Pete

HawgZWylde
12-30-2014, 12:53 PM
The bite's good at Skinner too but I hope you have good warm rain gear...

Tom
12-30-2014, 01:05 PM
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

gcopple
12-30-2014, 02:42 PM
I figured that pete, that is why I am torn between the two. I would love to hit skinner but always talk myself out of it cut I know Perris and del way better.

HawgZWylde
12-30-2014, 02:53 PM
I figured that pete, that is why I am torn between the two. I would love to hit skinner but always talk myself out of it cut I know Perris and del way better.

I would love to hit skinner but always talk myself out of it cut I know Perris and del way better.

Generally I agree with you and is why we fish DVL every week. But Skinner if fished at the right time can produce some epic days and the average fish size at Skinner according to electro-fish studies is 4lbs and there are some huge pigs in there. We decided to take a break this week and hit Skinner and weren't disappointed...

gogreeenz4
12-30-2014, 02:56 PM
^^ noticed a couple diamond locals making that same move the last few weeks......

gcopple
12-31-2014, 10:45 PM
Well went to dvl today. Caught 4 all about 3lbs. 1 on a deep crank, 1 on a jig, and 2 on drop shots. Saw some trout getting chased around in a cove and the pack of stripes folio up my swimmer but that was all I got on that was followers. Cool day though with the snow on the mountains.

HawgZWylde
12-31-2014, 10:58 PM
Well went to dvl today. Caught 4 all about 3lbs. 1 on a deep crank, 1 on a jig, and 2 on drop shots. Saw some trout getting chased around in a cove and the pack of stripes folio up my swimmer but that was all I got on that was followers. Cool day though with the snow on the mountains.

Good job, must've been a cold day out there today. My snowman is still alive in my backyard here in Murrieta...

gcopple
01-01-2015, 03:46 PM
Yeah it was cold, not like the times I used to fish Shasta but very cold.

HawgZWylde
01-01-2015, 05:07 PM
Yeah it was cold, not like the times I used to fish Shasta but very cold.

Lol, yikes it's cold up there. Both my wife's and my families are in Minnesota and the idea of ice fishing just doesn't fit into my genetic make-up at all. Shasta in the winter is much the same. Which is exactly why when we finally bail on Cali in a couple of years we are heading to the south. Can't wait to make one of those giant southern reservoirs my home lake...