PDA

View Full Version : Should people who want to live normal lives protest against the berkley protestors

Bucket
12-10-2014, 12:01 PM
No one wants to have innocent people killed, but protesting that criminals got killed is just stupid. People with a long history of crimes and killings are not the people to protest over. They need to get their facts right. Put blame where it belongs, before you try to protest police actions. The police have a hard enough job fighting crime and criminals - maybe teaching your children the law, helping them live lawful lifes, should be your focus

http://news.yahoo.com/hundreds-march-fourth-day-protests-california-080006612.html

What they are doing is false imprisonment. Maybe if we all surround them and keep them there for a few days without food then they would understand

smokehound
12-10-2014, 01:44 PM
please go fishing, but if you do, dont talk about this stuff. It'll annoy the fish.

exfactor
12-10-2014, 02:37 PM
My normal life is already surrounded with enough bs without you stirring the pot incessantly. Please find something GOOD to post about.

Bucket
12-10-2014, 02:47 PM
My normal life is already surrounded with enough bs without you stirring the pot incessantly. Please find something GOOD to post about.
You do have the option of ignoring this post.its okay to post pro liberal stuff but not this.be fair about it and ill listen.

Bucket
12-10-2014, 02:50 PM
please go fishing, but if you do, dont talk about this stuff. It'll annoy the fish.
Last time i did i caught alot of fish lol.