PDA

View Full Version : Irv 12-8-14...

HunterAndy
12-08-2014, 09:51 PM
Woke up and decided to go tubin...Got to the lake at 1130am and was on the water by 12pm...Fairly slow but great weather. Tubed the west shore and boat dock area until about 3pm when I started heading back to the truck. Got one small 8-9" rainbow on a jig while on the way back...Ate my lunch, packed up, and hit the road by 345pm...

Limit Time
12-09-2014, 08:09 AM
I agree, totally beautiful day! We live in paradise. This week's fish were on the small size. I will piggy back on your report with my action yesterday. Arrived around 6:30 and had my limit by noon. No farms, so five fish in about 4 /12 hours. The last 3 were picked up in the last 45 minutes. It seemed that the bite was later in the day. The thing that surprised me were how small the fish were; right around a 1 or 1 1/2 each. Last week I caught a few line peelers. Anyways, I thought I might add a little more info with "Hunter Andy" since there hasn't been that many posts recently.

troutdog
12-09-2014, 10:48 PM
Thanks for the reports guys, I'll be out there Sunday and will post up the results....hopefully with something of size to show for the effort!

TD