PDA

View Full Version : Struggling 49ers Vs SeaChicken's Round 2

Mr T-rex
12-08-2014, 11:22 AM
All I have to say is Unleash Kaepernick! Let him Run Run Run he obviously isn't a pocket passer as you can see. They are trying to mold him into something he isn't

On the bright side Go Niners!!

SwimbaitOnly
12-08-2014, 11:47 AM
Your a little late to the party. We've already established that a few week ago. He's not a pocket passer, **** he's not even a QB. He stinks. Not the future of the Niners. New coach, new QB next year. I hope. The NINERS are a run first team. They got away from that this year and it shows. Weather Kap runs or passes he's not going to do any good because they got away from gore. They key on Kap and its a wrap.

Mr T-rex
12-08-2014, 12:04 PM
Sucks seeing a team with so much talent going out like this
Harbaugh's contract is up and it will suck to see him go , crabtree contract is up and kaep whether we like it or not we are stuck with him for 6 years

Your a little late to the party. We've already established that a few week ago. He's not a pocket passer, **** he's not even a QB. He stinks. Not the future of the Niners. New coach, new QB next year. I hope. The NINERS are a run first team. They got away from that this year and it shows. Weather Kap runs or passes he's not going to do any good because they got away from gore. They key on Kap and its a wrap.

troutdog
12-08-2014, 12:33 PM
RAMS stock going up.....9ers going down, who woulda thunk it!

Not sure why Gore, Hyde and Vernon Davis aren't getting the ball more...did you guys REALLY lose to the raiders??? :LOL:

TD

goldenfish
12-08-2014, 03:42 PM
Yes Sir....

cutbait
12-08-2014, 05:32 PM
Ok....

Harbaugh is not up? Hence the off season trade rumors.

9ers #1 problem is they aren't the Broncos....

basshole1
12-09-2014, 01:15 AM
kaep whether we like it or not we are stuck with him for 6 years

T-Rex, as I have stated in a previous post, we are NOT stuck with our idiot QB for another 6 years. His supposed mega-contract is one of the most TEAM friendliest contracts of any high paid QB in the league. The niners have the ability to release him at any given time. It also states that Kap is only required payment if he performs up to certain expectations and stipulations within his contract. In fact, if he cannot execute or fulfill his contingencies, his pay will decrease (de-escalator clause). Furthermore, he is only guaranteed the initial $12.3 million dollar signing bonus, which is paid over the life of the contract. That's only a $2 million dollar hit to our salary cap every year. I say give him one more year, thoroughly construct a backup plan, if he doesn't show growth or improvement, let his @$$ go. The more I watch him play, my ill feelings towards him are increasingly strong. No, I'm not pointing fingers and looking for someone to blame. Sure the entire franchise needs to make some drastic changes. But, to me (a die hard niner fan), it's plain and simple...Colin Kaepernick is garbage. Yes I said it, he is GARBAGE. His play against the Raiders was pathetic. I despise the s--thawks, but let's keep it real, the way that team is playing, niners are in for a good 'ol @$$ whoopin. So sad....our season is done.

Mr T-rex
12-09-2014, 09:45 AM
I hardly agree with Trent Dilfer but I am with him on this one
"Culture Trumps talents and tactics. The culture (in SF) has become burdensome.. its heavy, its weighing on everybody. you played your best when you are burden free. you go out and just play the game! Nothing's weighing you down. And everything is weighing people down in the 49ers organization from the top to the bottom & it's culminating the worst with the quarterback. it breaks my heart because the kid is talented I don't think Colin kaepernick is beyond repair. Somebody really smart who understands quarterback development is going to get him and bring him back to life"

Mr T-rex
12-09-2014, 09:46 AM
Like I said don't count your chickens before they hatch! Don't forget last year's superbowl performance

Ok....

Harbaugh is not up? Hence the off season trade rumors.

9ers #1 problem is they aren't the Broncos....

basshole1
12-09-2014, 10:26 AM
I hardly agree with Trent Dilfer but I am with him on this one
"Culture Trumps talents and tactics. The culture (in SF) has become burdensome.. its heavy, its weighing on everybody. you played your best when you are burden free. you go out and just play the game! Nothing's weighing you down. And everything is weighing people down in the 49ers organization from the top to the bottom & it's culminating the worst with the quarterback. it breaks my heart because the kid is talented I don't think Colin kaepernick is beyond repair. Somebody really smart who understands quarterback development is going to get him and bring him back to life"

One more year, let's see how he does. In regards to 49ers dysfunction, I think Dilfer is absolutely correct in his analysis. But, to say that Harbaugh doesn't understand the QB position and player development is somewhat of a stretch. After all, he did play 14 years in the NFL, mostly as a starting QB...and under his tutelage, a guy by the name of Andrew Luck developed into a pretty nice football player. Just sayin, I don't see this franchise going anywhere with this guy. I guess all of us loyal fans will just have to hope for the best. BTW..I still can't get over the fact that we lost to the friggen Raiders!! :Explode:

Mr T-rex
12-09-2014, 10:47 AM
Harbaugh is a hell of a coach and changed the dynasty around! Maybe trying to mold Kaep into a pocket passer was a bad idea he isn't an Andrew luck type of Quarterback!
Unleash unleash frigging Kaep
Get back to the basics and we will see a difference our defense is to stellar to give up already
A couple of bad games and everyone wants to jump ship
I believe in kaep!

koifish
12-09-2014, 01:16 PM
I believe I can run...hahaha

cutbait
12-09-2014, 01:27 PM
Harbaugh is a hell of a coach and changed the dynasty around! Maybe trying to mold Kaep into a pocket passer was a bad idea he isn't an Andrew luck type of Quarterback!
Unleash unleash frigging Kaep
Get back to the basics and we will see a difference our defense is to stellar to give up already
A couple of bad games and everyone wants to jump ship
I believe in kaep!

Since when is going to a couple nfc championship games a dynasty?

Mr T-rex
12-09-2014, 02:45 PM
Arguing with the enemy will get you no where ill let harbaughs resume do the talking
And your the one talking when was the last time broncos won the superbowl ??

Since when is going to a couple nfc championship games a dynasty?

City Dad
12-09-2014, 03:10 PM
... ill let harbaughs resume do the talking...

That's nice of you. I'm sure Jim really appreciates it! Is his cameo on "Saved by the Bell" listed? (yep, look that ish up!)

And your the one talking when was the last time broncos won the superbowl ??

1999. The last time the 49ers won was '94. I'm not sure, but doesn't a dynasty imply more than one championship in, say, a decade?

Mr T-rex
12-09-2014, 03:14 PM
I did mention changed the Dynasty around right ??
5 time superbowl champs is a dynasty

That's nice of you. I'm sure Jim really appreciates it! Is his cameo on "Saved by the Bell" listed? (yep, look that ish up!)

1999. The last time the 49ers won was '94. I'm not sure, but doesn't a dynasty imply more than one championship in, say, a decade?

Mr T-rex
12-09-2014, 03:15 PM
City Dad to the Rescue
Cutbait how much do you pay these guys ??
a free guide trip ??

DockRat
12-09-2014, 07:14 PM
A co-worker Raider fan buddy of mine had too many beers and then bet $500 online with Caesars Palace on the Raiders/49ers game. He won $954.
Big Balls Bet from his heart and got lucky.
DR

cutbait
12-09-2014, 09:24 PM
I did mention changed the Dynasty around right ??
5 time superbowl champs is a dynasty

Your beyond help. Historical dynasties decades ago do not qualify. We're u even alive in any?
This is no dynasty.

Broncos 98 and 99 numbnut...9ers 94..

Now WhAT?

Double A
12-09-2014, 09:29 PM
City Dad to the Rescue
Cutbait how much do you pay these guys ??
a free guide trip ??

Laughable... "To the rescue"
Nobody is coming to anybody's rescue.
It's truly not needed.
People are responding to your idiotic comments on their own free will.
9ers dynasty... Not since the TV series Dynasty was cancelled.

koifish
12-09-2014, 09:54 PM
I only know duct dynasty where I caught so many Ddz hahahaha

Double A
12-10-2014, 05:25 AM
Ha! Good one Koi. Touché. Lol

Mr T-rex
12-10-2014, 10:07 AM
Go hit the Duct!!
Broncos will NOT win the superbowl
leave it to the NFC where defense is played
Numbnut go hit the duct with your butt buddy Double A

Your beyond help. Historical dynasties decades ago do not qualify. We're u even alive in any?
This is no dynasty.

Broncos 98 and 99 numbnut...9ers 94..

Now WhAT?

Mr T-rex
12-10-2014, 10:14 AM
Here comes "Mr Arizona is a superbowl team" to the rescue too
Cutbait your a helluva guy

Laughable... "To the rescue"
Nobody is coming to anybody's rescue.
It's truly not needed.
People are responding to your idiotic comments on their own free will.
9ers dynasty... Not since the TV series Dynasty was cancelled.

cutbait
12-10-2014, 10:14 AM
I never said Broncos to win the superbowl.

Your the one that makes stupid "homer" predictions.

I'm glad to see though your finally venting after that Big loss to the Raiders.

It's good the let it out sometimes.. I mean, that wasn't even a game. Your frustration must be high

Mr T-rex
12-10-2014, 10:22 AM
Your talking like they are
Not even frustrated at all more embarrassed than frustrated

I never said Broncos to win the superbowl.

Your the one that makes stupid "homer" predictions.

I'm glad to see though your finally venting after that Big loss to the Raiders.

It's good the let it out sometimes.. I mean, that wasn't even a game. Your frustration must be high

rip-bait
12-14-2014, 01:28 AM
The future of the forty niners can go many ways in the next year. They are as talented as any team in the league, but for them, it seems like the talent is not adding up quite right. Something has got to give for the niners this off season. Sadly it will probably be Harbaugh, who has been fantastic, but there comes a time where change is needed. And change is surely needed in San Fran. That said, if they can get a good replacement in I don't see any reason as to why they cannot contend again in the coming years. There just needs to be some work done. Although the Rams and Cardinals are doing "well" this season they are not really a threat because of their QB situations. I also do not think Kap is as bad as he is playing this year. His confidence seems totally shot right now. He is missing wide open receivers left and right and it is in his head now.